The following request for comments is closed. grievances aired, decisions belong to local communities
User:Jusjih, a cross projects admin in many Chinese projects and Meta, has been found acting disruptive and abusive behaviours for years on many of those projects.
As an admin, User:Jusjih is consistently violating as w:WP:DSAN and :wWP:POWER seriously on zh.wikisource.
- Using wrong reasons to blame me in s:zh:Wikisource:写字间#2021年5月29日Zhxy_519禁封用戶妥善否. Jusjih never listened to my explain. And when another sysop s:zh:User:Gzdavidwong stated Jusjih's mistake in this discussion, Jusjih used an impeachment as a weapon against Gzdavidwong. Of course, Jusjih is using the same threat against me now.
- As above, Jusjih seems to consider him or herself as the sysop of sysop in zh.wikisource. Jusjih don't listen to others and always acting big like saying "I'm sysop for 13 big wiki projects, I don't care.".
- After Gzdavidwong has opposed Jusjih's impeachment against me, and Jusjih is threating again: "Stop in 24hrs or I will send you both to urgent removel in meta."  While I was just asking other sysops opinions as in their talk pages, Jusjih said "Meta won't deal with urgent request" . What a double standard.
- Again, since Steward Sotiale asked admins in zh.wikisource to discuss for a consensus , while the discussion is still in progress, Jusjih claimed now that he or she is processing m:Office_actions against his so-called "Involved" admins, never with attempting to discuss with others in advance, only acting big.
- Additionally, Jusjih using not only above, but all other measures to win, while I look them ugly. He or she threatened as "Follow my (condition of) peace or I will start your RFDA, and I may support to split zh.wikisource for a new zh-classical.wikisource.". And Jusjih just retreated a previous warning against a pointing user, saying "no longer necessary"  but may use that user as a thug, while that guy pushes unreasonable RFDA as well.
As above, Jusjih is seriously and continuing w:WP:POINTing and became a threat to all other sysops in zh.wikisource. I'm here to ask your comment and hope to bring justice and peace back to zh.wikisource.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 23:21, 8 September 2021 (UTC)
- Note: In summary, Jusjih also has special rights on:
- Administrator: Wikimedia Commons, English Wikipedia, English Wikibooks, English Wikiquote, English Wikisource, English Wiktionary, Multilingual Wikisource, Chinese Wikipedia, Chinese Wikibooks
- Autopatrolled: English Wikivoyage, French Wikisource
- Editor: German Wikipedia, English Wikibooks
- Importer: Multilingual Wikisource
- Uploader: Russian Wikipedia
No idea if Zhxy 519 also want to discuss those rights, or just the four that mentioned above? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:22, 25 September 2021 (UTC)
According to Requests for comment/Policy: If the RFC concerns the conduct of several users on the same wiki, or the conduct of an entire community of a Wikimedia wiki, the initiator of the RFC must post a neutrally-worded notice linking to the RFC on a prominent page on that wiki, such as the village pump.
Have you announced the community? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 05:19, 9 September 2021 (UTC)
Announced via s:zh:Wikisource:写字间#m:Requests_for_comment/Admin_User:Jusjih's_abuse_in_zh.wikisource. Also pinged other administrators to focus here: @Gzdavidwong, Hat600, Midleading, and Shizhao:. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 06:23, 9 September 2021 (UTC)
something zhxy 519 said is worng:
- @Jusjih: is not "never listened to my explain", he or she is answer them selectively.
- Jusjih did say that, but before that, zhxy 519 said:"If you don't go on, you are the one who caused the unrest in the community and should be brought up for emergency removal."（否則一意孤行下去，閣下才是造成社群不安，要被提請緊急除權者。）
- Jusjih did say that, but this is because Jusjih thinks Gzdavidwong had a significant conflict of interest.
- Jusjih did say that, but he is not "never with attempting to discuss with others"
- Jusjih did not say "I may support to split zh.wikisource for a new zh-classical.wikisource."
my English is Low-level.——落花有意12138 13:42, 9 September 2021 (UTC)
- Show people what Jusjih answered to my reasonable explain, you agreed as well, then.
- I know it is a long conversation and that's not the first word of each other. That doesn't bother Jusjih's big action.
- Jusjih could discuss about that, but Jusjih didn't and chose to threat.
- Show people Jusjih's any rational discuss which was accepted by other users.
- A link mistake. Now fixed and you can see again.
- Additionally, Jusjih now calls "everyone to become an admin"  to POINT.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 23:25, 9 September 2021 (UTC)
- What I'm interesting under the s:zh:Wikisource:写字间#2021年5月29日Zhxy_519禁封用戶妥善否 is, that "请立即隐藏程序欠妥的封禁，以示平反。" (please hide the procedural inappropriate blocks, to redress something), do we know if this can be happened without oversight permissions? --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 23:46, 9 September 2021 (UTC)
- This is an extremely abusive request for comment to retaliate a request to de-sysop Zhxy 519 on Chinese Wikisource. I consider it an aggravated libel. I desire zhxy 519 to withdraw this request at once, or disinterested administrators may take actions against zhxy 519.--Jusjih (talk) 01:24, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
- Indeed, something like this thing may likely. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:36, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
I didn’t silence you and you can still explain. But you Jusjih is still threatening.I believe these are Sotiale called policy violations, as they are not wrong.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 21:43, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
I see no reason why this cannot be handled by the local procedures in place on zhwikisource. Vermont (talk) 20:46, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
- I will try to get a consensus about Jusjih’s abuse with other admins, but procedure imported by Jusjih asks 25 votes to RFDA, and operations against this procedure by admins have been done many times.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 21:43, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
@Zhxy 519: This RFC belongs at zhWS not at Metawiki. I see no reason for it to be here as a global RFC for a local issue where there is no global rights involved and there are no blocks in place to inhibit local discussion. Would you please consider taking it back there? Thanks. That also allows users to discuss it in the language of the wiki, having it here just causes language issues for little benefit. — billinghurst sDrewth 23:10, 11 September 2021 (UTC)
- Hello billinghurst, I understand your concerns, but this is a suggestion from Steward User:Sotiale who told me such a way I can use. What I can tell you is that the discussion in local project is not inhibited, but what we can do if an admin ignores the discussion and pushes everything against other admins? This is what happening.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 01:07, 12 September 2021 (UTC)
- @Zhxy 519: Your community has the rights to appoint and remove administrators by consensus. I suggest that your community has those open discussions in what to do. It is how we work at English Wikisource. — billinghurst sDrewth 00:04, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- @Billinghurst: I hope so, and I admit that there are other local admins working on it. But while I'm doing these things here openly, Jusjih is working secretly for a Office action as I presented, this concerns me so much I believe I have to let you know.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 01:42, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- If you know about his actions, then they are not secret. I also don't think casting aspersions like that is helpful. — billinghurst sDrewth 08:47, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- I don't understand what you mean by "Jusjih is working secretly for a Office action as I presented" SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 12:24, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- Oh I thought I pasted it already, but not yet. Sorry for it. Jusjih declared here: "I have asked an office action secretly against the admin who doesn't obey Involved" . --Zhxy 519 (talk) 15:10, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- My Comment is to pro-billinghurst, that all the potential Jusjih's conflicts are locally handleable, rather than a global action's criteria. --Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 03:25, 12 September 2021 (UTC)
- Given that Jusjih does hold rights on numerous wikis, it may be a concern for other wikis as well, but I'd also support this being handled locally. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 05:44, 12 September 2021 (UTC)
- Comment: Firstly, The title of this page is not neutral. Secondly, this incident has developed into a state of mutual accusation among several administrators of the Chinese Wikisource. The result was unfortunate, to put it mildly: The situation in Chinese Wikisource was out of the community's control. --DreamerBlue (talk) 07:02, 12 September 2021 (UTC)
- So it seems that you are not "Retired" as what your userpage said, right? Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 12:21, 12 September 2021 (UTC)
- It seem that your question is unrelated to this RFC. SCP-2000 12:24, 12 September 2021 (UTC)
- I know what I'm doing. Whether I'm retired is none of your business. That sysops stop accusing each other is of the top priority. Comment: I support for closing this RFC and dealing with it locally. --DreamerBlue (talk) 00:51, 13 September 2021 (UTC)
- No, and I should mention on what Liuxinyu970226 said. That tag can cause confusion. Unless you are going to actually retire, then you shouldn't be having that tag on. But I do agree with SCP-2000 that this is not the right place to discuss the tag. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 13:46, 13 September 2021 (UTC)
- Also DreamerBlue, I think it was very inappropriate for you to unilaterally change the name of this RfC without letting the OP know. Yes, it was not neutral, but changing page names should only be done in extreme circumstances. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 23:12, 13 September 2021 (UTC)
I propose that this be closed and the local wiki has their conversations about their local issues. — billinghurst sDrewth 08:47, 14 September 2021 (UTC)
- Support closure, reasons said above. Liuxinyu970226 (talk) 11:40, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- Support closure, reasons said above. Anyone may email for an office action. I deny having asked for one.--Jusjih (talk) 02:55, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
- Ah, you claimed asked one in zh.wikisource, and denying here after I presented what you did? I can see only endlees POINTs from you.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 18:02, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
May you admins have some rest instead of fighting with each other. —— Eric Liu（Talk） 19:16, 24 September 2021 (UTC)
Title of this RfCEdit
Given that the title of the RfC was changed unilaterally by DreamerBlue with no notices or even asking the OP (Zhxy 519) here, and while it might not sound neutral, all now it does is that we have two different title names (one at RfC and now one here). May we move it back to the old one so it a) doesn't cause confusion b) over on RfC, there's a completely different title name. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 01:15, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- If you have the permission, I'll be glad to see you do this. I couldn't roll this back as the existing page issue.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 01:42, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- It needs an admin to overwrite the page since there's some page history (of Jusjih asking to speedy delete that redirect). Otherwise anyone can do it. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 02:41, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- Ah I see, because of that.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 03:10, 15 September 2021 (UTC)
- Otherwise I'd have moved it back as an undiscussed page move SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 00:58, 19 September 2021 (UTC)
- Actually, when I saw the latest comment here , I start to wonder if this rfc can be not only about zhws, but cross wiki projects even about meta. Jusjih has been really acting big for years. --Zhxy 519 (talk) 01:03, 22 September 2021 (UTC)
- Feel free to contribute to that thread, because if Jusjih's behaviour goes on like that, they're not really representing the meta community well. SHB2000 (talk | contibs) 07:08, 23 September 2021 (UTC)
- The page is moved.--Zhxy 519 (talk) 03:52, 25 September 2021 (UTC)
@Zhxy 519: Wikis are self-governing communities, with rights allocated and removed by local community discussions. This discussion cannot achieve anything specific beyond airing grievances. Take your issues to your community if you want actions and decisions.
- Admin rights at zhWS can only be removed by a consensus of community. Have your community discussion and reach a consensus.
- No evidence has been tendered for metawiki, zhWQ nor zhWikt. Again discussions about those wikis should initially be undertaken at those wikis.
@Jusjih: While this RfC cannot make a decision about those wikis, please note the disquiet and criticism. We are meant to be working collegiality and cooperatively, and it seems that there is commentary about ego and a lack of hubris; only you can address those components. Having admin rights in so many wikis in the one language can be smothering, stifling, and intimidating to some, consider how your presence can have that effect on a community. — billinghurst sDrewth 12:52, 25 September 2021 (UTC)
— billinghurst sDrewth 12:52, 25 September 2021 (UTC)