Grants:Đánh giá rủi ro trong COVID-19
|This page is kept for historical interest. Any grant programs, policies, or related details mentioned may be obsolete. You can find Wikimedia Foundation's new funding programs at Grants:Start.
As of March 2022, COVID-19 guidelines are no longer required. For more information, read the Diff post on the removal of the COVID-19 travel policy.
Our new COVID-19 Risk Assessment protocol for in-person gathering is designed to be sensitive to the constantly changing circumstances around this pandemic, and allow potential grantees and community members to assess their own ability to safely host events and activities. With this protocol, we will be able to provide a consistent analysis of risks and policies for in person events, including guidelines and suggestions for mitigation across all affiliates, chapters and user groups.
- Bước 1
- First, review this list of events that falls under the Foundation’s eligibility criteria and current restrictions, to ensure that your event is within the scope of the current limitations.
- Bước 2
- Will your event be larger than 10 people? If it is only ten people or less (including the organizing team that will be onsite at the event), then we ask that you will follow local health guidelines for your region or country. Please go ahead and submit for a grant for your event, or move forward in case it’s an Annual Plan Grant (APG). If your event will be larger than 10 people, then please go to the next step.
- Bước 3
- For events with more than 10 people, use the Risk Assessment tool (Google Doc - please note, the doc was updated November 2020) to evaluate the potential risks for your event. Please MAKE A COPY of this spreadsheet for your own use. Do not edit the public doc! The first tab provides instructions on how to complete the tool. Once you complete it, you will have a total risk score, a number that determines your overall level of risk, and a control percentage, a figure that assesses if there are additional precautions that you need to take. Together, these will make up your total risk score, found on the final tab. For help walking through this tool, please refer to this demo video.
- Bước 4
- Go to the Matrix Results Framework and identify the color code that matches your total risk score. The color code includes guidelines to advise you if the gathering should proceed or not. Follow the appropriate instructions for APG or non-APG grantees.
- From here, you can submit a grant proposal. When you submit your proposal to the relevant program (Rapid, Conference, Project or WikiCite) you will be asked to attach your copy of the risk assessment tool. Your proposal will be considered under the program’s eligibility criteria. Each program has different deadlines for submission - reach out to the relevant Program Officer for more information.
- Bước 5
- Bước 6: Khảo sát đánh giá rủi ro - Phản hồi của bạn được chào đón!
- After using the Risk Assessment Tool, please complete this survey regarding your experience using the Risk Assessment Tool when preparing for your event and application. If you did not use the tool, please skip this section. We tried to create a process that will be applicable across regions and communities; your suggestions, concerns and insights on the unique challenges you faced while using this protocol will be extremely appreciated. You can also do this on the talk page, or by email to the event team at eventsteam(_AT_)wikimedia.org.
Your feedback is welcome! We tried to create a process that will be applicable across regions and communities; your suggestions, concerns and unique challenges you face in using this protocol will be appreciated. You can do this on the talk page, or by email to the event team at eventsteamwikimedia.org.