Let's Connect TeamEdit
Working Group is a joint community-Foundation team that is coordinating Let’s Connect in its initial pilot phase (March to July). This team was selected based on the initial expression of interest from the Let’s connect program inception discussions, and later from the introductory blog. Each working group member has specific tasks and we meet on a regular basis to coordinate our work. Working group members will also be actively involved in promoting learning clinics and one-on-one matches.
Let's Connect Working Group MembersEdit
Let's Connect Advisory Group MembersEdit
The advisory group are community members that also participated in the brainstorming phase and are interesting in supporting the program by offering regular guidance and feedback, as well as act as Learning Ambassadors to promote Let's Connect in their communities and networks.
- Butch Bustria, User:Exec8 (Philippines)
- Kayode Yussuf, User:Kayusyussuf (Nigeria)
- Euphemia Uwandu (Nigeria)
- Stella Agbley, User:SAgbley (Ghana)
- Anna Torres, User:Anna Torres (WMAR) (Argentina)
- Isla Haddow-Flood, User:Islahaddow (South Africa)
- Ayokanmi Oyeyemi (Nigeria)
- Edward jacobo (Tanzania)
- 787IYO (Nigeria)