Category:Maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation/ca
Content which is actively being maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation. This category is primarily for tracking purposes, and not meant to imply ownership of the content.
NOTE: Inclusion in this category is NOT meant to imply that others cannot also participate in maintaining the content.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Policies maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation/ca (1 category, 2 pages)
Content pages in category "Maintained by the Wikimedia Foundation/ca"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Communications committee/ca
- Communications/Resource center/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Capacity building/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Design and branding/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/Developing a press kit/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/Having an effective interview with a reporter/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/Pitching a story to a reporter/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/Press release distribution/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/When to contact the press/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/Why you might write a press release/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Press/Writing a press release/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/Communicating the Wikimedia story effectively with different audiences/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/Developing mass messaging for an international audience as a community/ca
- Communications/Resource center/Storytelling and messaging/Effectively communicating abstract topics to the public/ca
- Communications/Wikimedia Foundation messaging strategy/2014-16 audit/ca
- Communications/Wikimedia Foundation messaging strategy/ca