Bot bu vikidagi baʼzi takroriy vazifalarni bajarish uchun ishlatiladigan avtomatlashtirilgan dasturiy taʼminot dasturi. Botlar odatda ishlash uchun tasdiqni talab qiladi va vaqti-vaqti bilan vandallar tomonidan qisqa vaqt ichida vikining tarkibiga katta zarar yetkazish uchun foydalaniladi.
Special:ListUsers/bot produces a list of all accounts which are member of the “Botlar” user group. Additionally, “bot” is a user right. Edits by a user with this “right” (read: property) do not show up in recent changes by default. Typically a user from the group “Botlar” will have the “bot” user right. User rights are often called “flags” and bots with user right “bot” are often called “flagged” bots.
Oʻz botingizni ìshga tushirish
- Using Pywikibot
- English Wikipedia bot policy
- Steward requests/Bot status — to request an account be marked with a bot flag (for wikis without any active bureaucrat)
- Setting bot access — information for people running their own MediaWiki installation. Can be changed at Special:UserRights
- wikitech:Help:Toolforge/Developing successful tools — best practices for all bot-owners
Joriy va taklif qilingan botlar
Miscellaneous bot pages
- Bot policy
- Lists of bots - where to find bots used by Wikipedia and other Wikimedia foundation bot families.
- Vandalbot – advice on dealing with malicious bots
- robots.txt — file which tells web robots how to index your site.
- Rollback — includes instructions for using "bot rollback" to hide vandalism from recent changes
- Botopedia international project for generating Wikipedia articles from statistical data.