위키미디어 운동 가맹단체
The current Wikimedia affiliation models was developed by the Movement roles project. Development began in 2010 after discussion at the Chapters meeting 2010 and was approved unanimously by the Board of Trustees on March 31, 2012. The Affiliations Committee advises and makes recommendations regarding the recognition and existence of Wikimedia movement affiliates.
- 2020-11-04 Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana's affiliate status lapsed.
- 2020-10-30 The Wikimedians of Bulgaria User Group lost affiliate status because of non-compliance with annual reporting.
- 2020-10-22 The Wiki World Heritage User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-10-09 The Indic MediaWiki Developers User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-09-09 The Wikimedia Community User Group in China lost affiliate status because of non-compliance with annual reporting.
- 2020-08-23 The Wikimedians of Western Armenian Language User Group has been recognized as a user group for a one-year renewable period.
- 2020-07-12 Başak Tosun, Jeffrey Keefer, Bunty Avieson, Suyash Dwivedi and Ravan Al-Taie have been appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new member, in addition, incumbent member Camelia Boban has been re-appointed for an additional term. Also, Anthony B. Diaz joined as a new adviser.
위키미디어 지부 (39)
Chapters are incorporated independent non-profits representing the Wikimedia movement and supporting movement work globally, focused within a specific geography.
Thematic organizations are incorporated independent non-profits representing the Wikimedia movement and supporting work focused on a specific theme, topic, subject or issue within or across countries and regions.
위키미디어 사용자 그룹 (135)
User groups are open membership groups with an established contact person and history of projects, designed to be easy to form.