Other languages: English | Esperanto | 中文 |
会议议程包括多个事项；从用于和编写 Wikimania 的会议软件到后勤保障的时间规划，以及通讯频道和国际合作等。
维基页面是如何建立起来的? Do we still want to use colons in the wikimania page-names? Should there be another semi-private wiki for storing private information, or some other database-backed site? Should the conference website be [entirely, at all] a wiki?
Should there be a list set up for last year's attendees to get in touch with one another? Should they be encouraged to join wikimania-l? Add your own questions here... (and perhaps add them to the agenda for the next meeting :)
What kind of conference software will we use? Specifically, for a) registration, b) paper submission & review, c) speaker allocation
See also DMOZ-Category and del.icio.us-tag
参见recent Slashdot discussion of Open Source conference management software.
For other notes and archives from meetings, see Wikimania_2006/Notes
- November 5, at 22:00 UTC. (Minutes)
- November 19, at 16:00 UTC. (Minutes)
- December 10, at 22:00 UTC. (Minutes)
- 11月23日, at 22:00 UTC (Minutes)
- 1月29日, at 23:59 UTC (Minutes)
- Followup: January 31, 23:00 (Notes)
- February 4, 22:00 UTC (Minutes)
Items demanding immediate attention : identifying general, program, and technical teams.
- Thursday Feb. 16th, 22:30UTC?
Please add your preferred times to meet.
- Angela: anything other than 1-10pm UTC.
- phoebe - not 09:00-16:00 UTC; weekends generally best.
- 22:30 UTC works for me (and anything after 21:00, in fact). Sj 23:13, 11 February 2006 (UTC)
- Website organization and content (see proposal here)
- Registration and publicity
- Team organization
- Site design and cross-promotion