Please make sure to log in to Wikimedia Meta before creating your Proposal. If your submission is selected, we will contact your Wikipedia account so make sure your Username is correct.
- Title of the submission
The need of the techinical Integaration of Indic Wiktionary
- Your Username (For the submission author)
- Type of presentation
Workshop (Level=Beginners+ mid) + Group discussion about the need (referendum).
- Abstract (in about 300 words)
Tamil wiktionary is now in the first level among Indic Wiktionary and 16th place in the World level. The importance of Wiktionary contribution and its simplicity and need. How in a short period of time, anyone can help to growth their mother tongue Wiktionary. Technical aspects for the contribution both offline and online. You will learn the bot methods. Afterthat, you will upload words even if you putoff the computer! Yes we will introduce, how to run your bot from google server and PAWS
- Neechalkaran's Google spreadsheet uploader
- Balaji - AWB
- Srini (pywikibot & PAWS)
- Info-farmer - The snippets.
- A Panjabi Wiktionarian will do live upload (6 words per minute)
- Finally we will notedown your needs and develop the tools for witionary for our integaration. If possible we can make SIG (Special Interest Group) for IIW (Integaration of Indic Wiktionary)
Technical requirements from the Wikisource community
Time required: Minimum of 40 minutes
Requisite knowledge: Importance of multimedia dictionary
- -தமிழ்க்குரிசில் (talk) 13:28, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- Give a full workshop time for this proposal. --Satdeep Gill (talk) 15:00, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- I have no time limit but it depends upon the contributor,s questions.--Info-farmer (talk) 15:42, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- Will be useful for many emerging Wiktionaries.--Ravi (talk) 16:55, 20 July 2016 (UTC)
- --Jnanaranjan sahu (talk) 05:31, 27 July 2016 (UTC)
- -Janak Bhatta (talk) 06:39, 2 August 2016 (UTC)