|Opdater/Oppdater denne side/sida/sidan|
Remember, if you add yourself to this list, please add yourself to the main list of Wikipedians also!
A WIKIng is an engaged user, producer of wiki articles, and a helpful internordic joint venture developer of the nordic wikis or Wikipedias at (danish, finnish, faroese, icelandic, greenlandic, norwegian and swedish), connected through their somewhat shared languages, although Finnish and Greenlandic do not share linguistic heritage with the other languages.
WIKIng has it's own IRC channel at irc://irc.freenode.net/nordic.wikipedia where participants from the nordic Wikipedias hang out and coordinate.
Major goals edit
- Find a name for the IRC channel that doesn't conflict with the table layout at IRC channels
- Common collaboration amongst the Scandinavian Wikipedia projects
- Christian List
- Dan Koehl
- Den fjättrade ankan
- Joakim L?ist
- Joku Janne
- Max Walter
- Quackor, my faroes talk page, my english talk page.
- Troels Nybo
- "Gangleri T" → לערי ריינהארט T
- Mats Halldin
- Smári McCarthy (is)
- BjarteSorensen (nn, no, Skanwiki)
- Jon Harald Søby (talk, contrib) (no)
- Játi Þór Mikjálsson (is-N) (sv) (da)