WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE
Welcome to Meta!
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!Edit
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for helpEdit
Keep My bio on WikipediaEdit
Hi Tiven2240 myself Ramesh Auti. You are add 'non notable bio' on my page. I am not understand about that notice. Because all true references I been added in page. So please let me know what kind of information you need it. I will definitely do wich you say for keep me on Wikipedia.
Need correction in WLW2019 logo (sat)Edit
Hi @Tiven2240: WLW2019 logo for santali language have spelling mistake as "ᱣᱳᱢᱮᱱ" and its correct spelling will be "ᱳᱢᱮᱱ". it would be very nice if you correct that, please see updated project page. Thanks in Advance. --Ramjit Tudu (talk) 11:17, 11 February 2019 (UTC)
Wikipedia Asian Month 2019Edit
WAM2019 welcomes your support!Edit
Thank you for joining us as a Wikipedia community organizer. We would appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Extension of Wikipedia Asian Month contestEdit
In consideration of a week-long internet block in Iran, Wikipedia Asian Month 2019 contest has been extended for a week past November. The articles submitted till 7th December 2019, 23:59 UTC will be accepted by the fountain tools of the participating wikis.
Please help us translate and spread this message in your local language.
What's Next (WAM)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have a total of 10,186 articles made during this edition and it's the highest of all time.
- Make sure you judge all articles before December 20th, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of address collection scheduled: December 22th and December 27th 2019.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- In case you wondering how can you use the WAM tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
Wiki Loves FolkloreEdit
Hello Tiven2240! Thank you for your support in organizing Wiki Loves Folklore 2020 as our international team. We appreciate your time and efforts in bringing the cultural heritage of the world and making it possible for the global communities to be able to document and share their traditions and folklores from their local regions on Wikimedia Commons under free licenses. Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we will not be couriering the prizes in the form of mechanize in 2020 but instead offer a gratitude token in the form of online claimable gift coupon. Please fill this form for claiming token of appreciation from the international team for your support in the contest. Wiki Love and warm regards! International Team Wiki Loves Folklore. Wikilover90 (talk) 13:12, 21 June 2020 (UTC) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeC_a3VxW3xS74b256KKFUSvMSnHWHQYs6WqcepPBSQ2FvwcA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Wiki Loves Women South Asia Barnstar AwardEdit
Thank you for organizing the Wiki Loves Women South Asia Project and collaborating with us from behalf of English Wiki Community. We are appreciative of your tireless efforts for your Jury work for this project on English Wikipedia. I am deeply inspired with your persistent efforts, dedication to keep the editors motivated and support to bridge the gender and cultural gap on Wikipedia. Your tireless perseverance and love for the movement has brought us one step closer to our quest for attaining equity for underrepresented knowledge in our Wikimedia Projects. We are lucky to have inspiring and wonderful leaders like you in our movement. Please find your Wiki Loves Women South Asia postcard here. Keep shining!