WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE
Welcome to Meta!
Wikipedia Asian Month 2017 officially starts!Edit
Dear WAM organizer,
I’m Erick Guan, the coordinator of WAM 2017. Welcome to Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. Here is some information about organizations of events at a national level.
The event lasts a month for the participants. As of the beginning of the event, please:
- Invite previous participants to join. We have a template you may want to use.
- Setup your WAM page in your local wikiproject if you haven’t done that.
- Link your WAM page at Wikipedia Asian Month 2017. It’s important for others to understand and connect to your community! Remove the X when you done that. WAM is organized at national level. So I have to ask you to put your country in front of your name if you haven’t done that.
- Publish a notification about WAM in site notice as well as village pump. Go public!
- Connect with us. Generally send me an email so that we can reach you for future information!
- Become the jury member in a campaign on Fountain which is an amazing tool for you to supervise participants’ articles. If you don’t have the campaign set up, please contact us! And put a link to your community’s campaign page for participants’ navigation.
- Organize a off-site editathon event. A coffee bar, internet and laptops. Though it’s optional. If you want to do that, please contact me.
In the following days, you should answer the questions from your community and supervise the submissions. Hope you have fun!
Have some interesting articles in your mind or from community? Drop us a line so that we can exchange the information to other communities.
Looking for helpEdit
Keep My bio on WikipediaEdit
Hi Tiven2240 myself Ramesh Auti. You are add 'non notable bio' on my page. I am not understand about that notice. Because all true references I been added in page. So please let me know what kind of information you need it. I will definitely do wich you say for keep me on Wikipedia.
Need correction in WLW2019 logo (sat)Edit
Hi @Tiven2240: WLW2019 logo for santali language have spelling mistake as "ᱣᱳᱢᱮᱱ" and its correct spelling will be "ᱳᱢᱮᱱ". it would be very nice if you correct that, please see updated project page. Thanks in Advance. --Ramjit Tudu (talk) 11:17, 11 February 2019 (UTC)