Updates associated with DannyS712's Global watchlist script:
- Future development
- I have requested a grant to fund conversion of this script into an extension, as well as further development. Please see m:Grants:Project/Create a global watchlist extension.
- If anyone is interested in reviewing the code and making suggestions regarding coding style, techniques, or something else, please let me know. See phab:T234507 for more.
- Recent additions
- I have added basic tests for the script, so bugs should be less likely to make their way to the deployed versions of the script (both the unstable development version, and the stable release version).
- If there is an error with the script, the user will be notified and and the console will include a stack trace of the issue.
- Many thanks to those that have contributed translations for the script's messages. Translation takes place at m:User:DannyS712/Global watchlist/Translate, and help is appreciated.
- Newly translated messages are added to the script when I notice them; if you have translated messages that aren't showing up, please let me know at m:User talk:DannyS712.
- Next release
- Version 8.0 was just finalized for the development and stable branches of the script.
To subscribe or unsubscribe from future updates, see the distribution list.
Thanks, --DannyS712 (talk) 18:25, 29 January 2020 (UTC)