Le projet wikipédia Guyanais!Edit
Bonjour. I noticed that you pinged @SPQRobin and @Satdeep Gill, on this topic. I think you may not have understood my answer before (see Talk:Language committee/2017#Le projet wikipédia Guyanais !). We'd all be very happy for there to be a Guyanais Creole Wikipedia. But we can't create the content of that Wikipedia. You need to start creating content for this Wikipedia (at incubator:Wp/gcr), and you need to gather a community of speakers willing to continue working on it. Once you've done that, there is a chance this Wikipedia could be created. But nobody is just going to create a Guyanais Wikipédia for you. StevenJ81 (talk) 15:49, 2 July 2017 (UTC)
Oh no, dont worry, in fact it's one of my biggest dream to create the Guianan Wikipedia, so it's surely I was not expecting it to be done in my place !
That is, I created the Main Page and now what should I do to create the Guianan Wikipedia ???
- You're doing great so far. Keep creating content pages, all with names starting "Wp/gcr". When you have created 15 pages that are not stubs, come back to me and I'll give you some next steps. Oh, and please remember to sign all talk page messages with four tildes (~~~~). StevenJ81 (talk) 13:07, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
Ah ok, but someone told me to do that incubator:Wp/gcr/Wikipédia:Artik vital (In this page we have what a Wikipédia need to have like : History, Géography, Personnalities, Art, culture, sciences, mathemathic...), it suits you or you want me to create ten more articles, if you want ten of more, tell me which ones please !!! LeGuyanaisPure (talk) 15:20, 3 July 2017 (UTC)
- I'm not looking for pages listing what the Wikipedia should have. I'm looking for pages with real content. So you have two ways to go on this:
- Look at fr:Wikipédia:Articles_vitaux, or its English counterpart. Here is a list of the pages that you should also have listed at incubator:Wp/gcr/Wikipédia:Artik vital. Write one of these articles. Or ...
- Assume that the very first thing you should do is to write articles about Guyane. If you look at Jamaican Patois Wikipedia, that's the first thing they did. And that makes sense: Who else will be more interested in writing about Guyane than you? So pick some articles that are basic information about Guyane and start writing.
- incubator:User:Katxis is good at helping people get wikis started. Maybe he can help. StevenJ81 (talk) 17:54, 3 July 2017 (UTC)