Last support / last vote edit
In the Template:TOTW-candidate you must write the date of last support, not the date of last vote. Otherwise, if a candidate gets a new oppose vote every day, it will never be delete. --Holapaco77 (talk) 16:12, 8 March 2016 (UTC)
Steward elections edit
Hi, Votes on the candidate pages will be automatically checked by a bot, please do not manually check them. To check the votes, see Template:Stewards/Elections_2017/Voters/Check--Shanmugamp7 (talk) 16:35, 8 February 2017 (UTC)
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)! edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.