Last support / last voteEdit
In the Template:TOTW-candidate you must write the date of last support, not the date of last vote. Otherwise, if a candidate gets a new oppose vote every day, it will never be delete. --Holapaco77 (talk) 16:12, 8 March 2016 (UTC)
Hi, Votes on the candidate pages will be automatically checked by a bot, please do not manually check them. To check the votes, see Template:Stewards/Elections_2017/Voters/Check--Shanmugamp7 (talk) 16:35, 8 February 2017 (UTC)
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.