UNESCO Dünya Mirası siteleri çerçevesindeki Vikipedi'ye yazma yarışına hoş geldiniz! Bu ilk yılda tehlikede olan sitelere odaklanıyoruz.
- What: This is a public writing competition around the UNESCO World Heritage sites. The goal of this first edition is to create articles and add images to improve Wikipedia's coverage of the sites into as many languages as possible, especially about the ones that are in danger. The winners will receive great prizes (still to be finalized).
- When: The writing challenge will run from 00:01 18 April until 23:59 18 May 2017 (CEST UTC+02:00). Tuesday 18 April is the World Heritage Day.
- How: The contest is simple in structure, based on a KISS point system: You get points while improving articles, with the goal for each participant to gain as many points as possible.
- Who: Everybody can help in any language to collaborate on writing and/or translating articles related to UNESCO's World Heritage sites. Any Wikipedian with a named account (on any wiki) can participate. To participate you just need to sign up on the Participants section.
- Why: The contest is organized by UNESCO, Wikimedia Sverige and the Swedish National Heritage Board as part of the project Connected Open Heritage. The World Heritage sites show some of the most interesting and important places in the world and having them described in Wikipedia articles is important to ensure that people find out about them. As part of the preparations for the contest UNESCO has released a wonderful set of images on Wikimedia Commons that we hope will come in handy to illustrate the sites.
The winners of the main prizes in the Challenge are:
Congratulations to all of you!