Sysop and bureaucrat rights removalsEdit
For some wikis I can find neither bugs where this was requested nor any records in the server log. Ruslik 15:02, 25 August 2011 (UTC)
Please list ba.wikipediaEdit
If you're wondering why I remarked the page after adding some spaces, it was because the "See also" hatnote on the Italian version wasn't working correctly. Removing FUZZY from the translations fixed it, so my space-adding was unneeded. Sorry. πr2 (t • c) 15:53, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- It could, but it's basically the same as the way someone gets any other right. Also, it varies by which wiki we are discussing:
- A trusted user who is (probably) already an admin makes a request to become a bureaucrat.
- The local community discusses the request.
- If consensus to promote is reached, then a the situation will be handled in one of the following ways:
- If there are already local bureaucrats, and they can grant bureaucrat access, then one of them promotes the user.
- If no local user can promote the user to 'crat, then someone requests it on SRP, linking to the local consensus.
- PiRSquared17 (talk) 09:25, 28 June 2013 (UTC)