Bevægelsesstrategi og styring
Hvem vi er
The Movement Strategy and Governance team belongs to the Community Resilience and Sustainability division of Wikimedia Foundation's Legal Department. The team includes the Movement Strategy core team as well as a number of facilitators specializing in different wiki projects, languages and regions. Facilitators connect volunteers, communities and affiliates with our tasks in order to get feedback, thoughts and listen to their concerns. Our goal is to achieve a common understanding and agreement of how an initiative can be implemented.
Learn more about the team on the Movement Strategy and Governance team page.
Hvad vi laver
The Movement Strategy and Governance team’s work is guided by the Wikimedia Foundation's Annual Plan. The Annual Plan supports a Thriving Movement around community governance and related support systems.
- Supporting the Movement Strategy governance reform with equitable participation
- Encouraging robust input of both established and at least 30 emerging communities
- Providing strategic access to Movement Strategy grants for community groups and individuals, in cooperation with the Community Resources team.
- Ensuring better access to data and information about opportunities to advance the Movement Strategy.
- Outreach and supporting the Elections Committee and elections volunteers during the 2021 Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election.
- Supporting major policy updates. This includes facilitating feedback with the Trust and Safety Policy team for the Universal Code of Conduct enforcement protocol. This reflects input of both established and at least 25 emerging communities.
How we support the Foundation
The Movement Strategy and Governance team provides several types of support to community-oriented programs. These programs are typically determined as part of the Annual Plan.
- Multilingual and multi-regional Movement engagement in targeted topic areas:
- Engaging in 10 major Wikimedia project languages; more languages are possible depending on availability of facilitators and pre-approved requests.
- Regional coverage of Wikimedia major regions: ESEAP, South Asia, MENA, East Africa, West Africa, CEE, Western Europe, Latin America, and North America.
- Support for specific countries is possible depending on availability of facilitators and pre-approved requests.
- Facilitation of community processes such as conversations and elections, with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion.
You can reach us by leaving a message in our talk page.
If you need to contact us privately (about general topics or Movement Strategy), please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries regarding the Universal Code of Conduct project, send an email email@example.com
|Brugere efter sprog|