- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
I would like to request access to Special:ImportTranslations so that I can upload translated files instead of copying and pasting translations. I have been active on Meta for more than a year in my capacity as a translator. I have a proprietary translation software which I use to translate pages imported from the Translate Extension using Export translations page. Using this software makes it possible to use previous translations as well as set terms to ensure better quality. To avoid copying and pasting, I wish to have access to Special:ImportTranslations to make this step faster. I do not have any administration rights on any of Wikimedia projects. HaythamAbulela 17:11, 31 March 2018 (UTC)
- @Kaganer: I have not read all of the required documentation yet, but the plan is to finish reading all documentation before April 10. An employment opportunity came up few days ago which disrupted my plan. Haytham Abulela talk 02:14, 7 April 2018 (UTC)
- @Kaganer: I have read all pages listed under "For translation administrators" today. Haytham Abulela talk 06:19, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
- Excellent ;) There are also things (some specifical use cases) that are not included in the documentation - they are better to watch and discuss in practice. I'm waiting for your questions ;) --Kaganer (talk) 23:54, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
- Support --Kaganer (talk) 23:54, 8 April 2018 (UTC)
Done. —MarcoAurelio (talk) 09:25, 11 April 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.