Submit Rapid Funds report
How to Report on Meta-Wiki
If your original Rapid Fund application has been submitted on Meta-Wiki, you will need to submit your report on Meta-Wiki.
- Review the sample reports for photowalks, editathons, meetings, contests, and equipment requests.
- Submit your report within 30 days after the end of the project. Use the button provided on your accepted application to start your report. Or, start it using the input box provided here, naming your report in the form of YourName(AffiliateName)/Project Name/Report.
- In your report, you will be asked to tell us if you met your goals, report on required metrics and other data you collected, your learning from the project and how the funds were spent.
- Email your program officer to notify WMF staff that your report is ready for review. You are not required to send documentation of expenses (scanned receipts) unless we specifically request them, but you are required to maintain this documentation for a period of four (4) years after the end of your grant as we may need to request it at a later time.
- If details are missing, WMF staff will ask for clarifications on the discussion page of your report (so be sure to add it to your watchlist and check back for updates regularly).
- If you have unspent funds to return to WMF, please follow the instructions here.
How to report on Fluxx Grantee Portal
- Reports are accepted in any language. We will support translation for reports and discussions as needed.
- Go to Wikimedia Foundation Funds Grantee portal on Fluxx.
- If you are not logged in, enter your login details and click Sign in.
- Select the Upcoming link on the left sidebar under the Reports section. You will see all upcoming reports.
- If your report is past due, you will also find it in the Past Due section.
- Select the corresponding reporting form for your approved Rapid Fund.
- Follow the instructions in the reporting form and respond to the questions. You can always save and continue your report later. Click Save and Continue or Save and Close to save the report.
- When your report is complete, click Submit to send it for review.
- You will receive an automated email to confirm receipt of your report or if we have any questions. Your report will appear in the Under Review section.
- Please reach out to your regional Program Officer if you need support or have questions.