|Important announcement: Starting 15 April 2022, Rapid Fund application should be submitted through the Wikimedia Foundation Fund portal on Fluxx. Additionally, there are other new changes to the Rapid Fund program that impact the timeline and grant amount accessible.|
How to Report
- Review the sample reports for photowalks, editathons, meetings, contests, and equipment requests.
- Submit your report within 30 days after the end of the project. Use the button provided on your accepted application to start your report. Or, start it using the input box provided here, naming your report in the form of YourName(AffiliateName)/Project Name/Report.
- In your report, you will be asked to tell us if you met your goals, report on required metrics and other data you collected, your learning from the project and how the funds were spent.
- Email your program officer to notify WMF staff that your report is ready for review. You are not required to send documentation of expenses (scanned receipts) unless we specifically request them, but you are required to maintain this documentation for a period of four (4) years after the end of your grant as we may need to request it at a later time.
- If details are missing, WMF staff will ask for clarifications on the discussion page of your report (so be sure to add it to your watchlist and check back for updates regularly).
- If you have unspent funds to return to WMF, please follow the instructions here.