- Recruit new editors.
- Add high quality content that does not exist yet in internet.
- Engage existing editors.
- Possible programme
- Filming the MOOC in Tacawit and uploading.
- Creating an android app for the Tacawit incubator.
- Presentation and workshop and introduction for the contest.
- Closing ceremony with celebration of local winners (Wiktionary in Tacawit the contests)
Tell us how you'll carry out your project. What will you and other organizers spend your time doing?
- The MOOC and the contest are made to promote the Tacawit in Wikimedia projects. Tacawit is a native language in North Africa, which is endangered. That is why I want to organize such an education system and a contest to have the largest number of Tacawit contributors on Wikimedia in general. With my group we have already done presentations in South Africa and in Tunis and for the next time will share our success with other linguistic communities.
You can read more here in this Google Doc
How will you let others in your community know about your project (please provide links to where relevant communities have been notified of your proposal, and to any other relevant community discussions)? Why are you targeting a specific audience?
- Social Media promotion (FB / Insta / Twitter / Youtube )
- Local newspapers
- Thru the linguistic association
- By contacting Batna university
- Central Notice in Wikimedia projects
What will you have done at the end of your project? How will you follow-up with people that are involved with your project?
- With our Fb tweeter and other social media, we will give news to all the users who have been with us. we will do workshops and events like edit-a-thon. And we will stay in contact for the future contests and events.
How will you know if the project is successful and you've met your goals? Please include the following targets and feel free to add more specific to your project:
- Number of total participants in the MOOC: 20 - 30
- Number of new users: 20
- Number of articles created: 2000 or more
The video editing, the effects and the person who will film are our contributors or our future contributors. Every one of them is professional in audio-video editing. My task is to organize the videos and the text for the MOOC.
|Sl.No||Item||Quantity||Rate (DZD)||Total (DZD)||Total (USD)||Notes|
|1||Social Media promotion||1,00||14 000,00||14 000,00||117,59||Sponsored posts in FB pages|
|2||Andoid app||1,00||21 431,00||21 431,00||180||The app for the editing Wt/shy Wiki test.|
|3||Publish the app in GooglePlay||1||2 976,54||2 976,54||25||Price reference|
|4||Put the information of the local news paper||1,00||6 000,00||6 000,00||50,40||Aures news (Local news paper)|
|5||Rent a office (With Green screen)||3,00||21 000,00||21 000,00||176,38||Place where we can film the MOOC|
|6||Break||1,00||9 600,00||9 600,00||80,64||Sandwich + Water + Beverage|
|7||Diploma for contributors||10,00||150,00||1 500,00||12,60||for top 10 best contributors in Tacawt|
|8||Rent a Camera (Sony Alpha A7 II (M2))||2,00||4 000,00||8 000,00||67,20||For 2 days (recording equipment)|
|9||Rent a Lens 70-200mm USM||2,00||1 900,00||2 800,00||23,50||For 2 days (recording equipment)|
|10||Rent a Led projectors||2,00||500,00||1 000,00||8,40||For 2 days (recording equipment)|
|11||Rent a Kit lighting Green Box||2,00||400,00||800,00||6,72||For 2 days (recording equipment)|
|12||Rent a Sennheiser microphone||2,00||950,00||1 900,00||15,96||For 2 days (recording equipment)|
|14||Awards 1nd||1,00||40 000,00||40 000,00||335,97||Vouchers to the winners in IT market|
|15||Awards 2nd||1,00||30 000,00||30 000,00||251,98||Vouchers to the winners in IT market|
|16||Awards 3rd||1,00||20 000,00||20 000,00||167,98||Vouchers to the winners in IT market|
|Grand Total||DZD 181 007,54||$1 520,32|
referring to the exchange rate of with the site OANDA 03 August
- Support Good luck — Mehman 97 11:46, 4 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support this projet (WikiMOOC and application) can help contributors to participate in Wikimedia projects, it's very important to translate and develope Wiktionary tacawit (chaoui) ,one of Africain languages and part of minority languages in Algeria, you have my support. Great11 (talk) 15:34, 4 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support We have seen that the Arabic speaking Wiki Mooc was a big success, so creating it in other languages will certainly be beneficial and help enriching content and attracting new editors.Anass Sedrati (talk) 21:01, 4 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support This project would greatly empower Tamazight Wikimedian community in the region. All the best :) Abdeaitali (talk) 09:50, 6 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support Mompati Dikunwane (talk) 13:09, 14 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support I believe this project will be a successCelestinesucess (talk) 07:42, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
- Support Mounir Touzri (talk) 11:56, 3 November 2018 (UTC)