Tsuân-kiû tè/TMB (Tsia̍p-mn̄g ê būn-tê)
|←Tsuân-kiû tè||Tsuân-kiû tè (Tsia̍p-Mn̄g ê Būn-tê) (TMB)|
Siánn-mih sī tsuân-kiû tè?
Global blocking is a tool that allows stewards to block problematic IP addresses or IP ranges across all Wikimedia Foundation projects (other than Meta), to stop or reduce vandalism, spam or other inappropriate behaviour damaging our sites.
Right, but I don't know why I've been blocked. Can you help me?
All persons affected by a global IP block will receive a message with the blocking data containing: the IP or IP range blocked, start of the block, end of the block, blocking user, block ID number and a reason for the block. Please carefully review that data.
Global blocks do not affect Meta-Wiki, but stewards performing global blocks may optionally also block the IP in Meta. Sometimes this also disables access to your talk page.
If you did nothing wrong and you are being blocked, you may be assigned by your ISP a dynamic IP which we've blocked or you're on an IP range that we've blocked, because somebody else on that IP or IP range infringed the rules; or you may be using an open proxy. While global blocks only apply to IP addresses or IP ranges, depending on the configuration of the global block, registered users using that IP or CIDR can be prevented as well from editing our sites. This does not mean that we have blocked the registered user directly.
Lí ē-tàng tsò siánn-mih:
- You may lodge an appeal with the .
- You can send the stewards an email (or email to stewards wikimedia org) with the data you've received from the block message and your remarks.
- Depending on the parameters of your block, you may try to contact the steward that placed the block directly, by using their talk page. This option is best for blocks that have very recently been placed.
- If you are a registered user and can still edit Meta:
- If you are not registered, you can request an account be created for you via contacting stewards (stewards wikimedia org) or a local venue (e.g. the Request an Account service of English Wikipedia, which uses an interactive form); you should provide them with a desired username and a valid and working email address where a random password generated by the system will be sent to you.
- Open proxies, Tor exit nodes, VPN tunnels and other anonymizing services: It is Wikimedia policy (see no open proxies) to block all of this due to its potential for abuse. If you need to use one of this (for example, because there's censorship in your country) please follow the procedure outlined above as appropriate.
- Blocks performed by the Wikimedia Foundation: Blocks performed by the Wikimedia Foundation office, any of its departments or employees can only be amended or removed by the Wikimedia Foundation itself (see office actions). In this case please email ca wikimedia org or legal wikimedia org. They are the only one able to address any questions or complaints on these types of blocks.
I have been granted a global IP block exemption but I am still unable to edit
- Please note that global IP block exemptions only allow you to bypass global IP blocks. If your IP address or IP range is also locally blocked, the global IP block exemption flag will not bypass that; you would need to ask for a local IP block exemption on that wiki, separately.
Guá koh-ū kî-thann ê būn-tê, guá ē-tàng tī tá thê-tshut?
|You can ask further questions or send requests via the stewards contact form. Please include all relevant information.|