A hub for resources and information about Wikimedia's gender gap.
The gender gap mailing list is a place to talk about this with other people who are interested and can help. Started on January 31st, 2011, it has a mix of longtime Wikimedians and people from other fields who arrived through their interest in the subject, so it's helpful to introduce yourself in your first post.
In 2020, a Telegram channel is opened to host discussions. It may be joined following that link : https://t.me/joinchat/DS2I3BY-f3dxvUNzNd72kg
- Knowledge – Watch, listen and read about Gender gap.
- Research – Publications
- Resources – Tools, documents and financial support
- Groups – Groups, formal or informal, involved in Gender Gap
- Initiatives - Initiatives led by the groups (by groups or in collaboration)
- News and Events – the latest from Gender Gap