A hub for resources and information about Wikimedia's gender gap.
The gender gap mailing list is a place to talk about this with other people who are interested and can help. Started on January 31st, 2011, it has a mix of longtime Wikimedians and people from other fields who arrived through their interest in the subject, so it's helpful to introduce yourself in your first post.
In 2020, a Telegram channel is opened to host discussions. It may be joined following that link : https://t.me/joinchat/DS2I3BY-f3dxvUNzNd72kg
Since Gender Gap is a sensitive topic, we please ask to all participants to be considerate and constructive. That means:
- No personal attacks.
- Try to stay on topic.
- Try to turn fighting into constructive discussion, or disengage/take it off.
- Help guide discussion toward concrete action.
- Be aware that using an aggressive or argumentative tone (or even just posting too much) can discourage people from participating.
- Home – this page, along with the introduction and other resources
- News and Events – the latest from Gender Gap
- Knowledge – Read, watch and listen
- Research –