ESEAP Conference 2022/Report
After the conference on 20 November, 2022, participants must submit a written report of his/her experience of the ESEAP 2022 conference.
The report must be a sub-page of this page.
If the participant intend to submit a report in their local (non-English) language, he/she may opt to place it as a sub-page of his/her username in his/her home wiki (such as jp, zh, ko, vi, th, my) and the page link is shared on this page.
Subsections of the report must include:
- Things learned at the conference
- Things the participant contributed or participated in or since the conference
- We encourage you to include documentation work post-conference, eg transcribing videos, translating, updating etherpads, loading and tagging photos to Commons
- Please also complete the evaluation survey - check your email for the link
- Plans after the conference (from what was learned or contributed in the conference)
- Comments/ suggestions about the conference
Category must be under "Category:ESEAP Conference 2022 reports"
Deadline for report submission is on 22 December, 2022.
Reports of the participantsEdit
- ESEAP Conference 2022/Report/Einebillion - President, Wikimedia User Group of Aotearoa New Zealand
- ESEAP Conference 2022/Report/Chocmilk03 - scholarship recipient and Wikimedia User Group of Aotearoa New Zealand member
- ESEAP Conference 2022/Report/B20180 - th.wikipedia, Thai language sister projects, Wikimedia Commons