Category:Editathons learning patterns
Learning patterns for editathons.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Content pages in category "Editathons learning patterns"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Learning patterns/Capturing User names at workshops
- Learning patterns/Child room
- Learning patterns/Connectivity issues
- Learning patterns/Creating a network of organizers
- Learning patterns/Creating an article right away
- Learning patterns/Creating new articles
- Learning patterns/Cross chapter collaboration on wiki writing contest
- Learning patterns/Edit-a-thon in classroom
- Learning patterns/Edit-a-thon Meetup Takeover
- Learning patterns/Edit-a-thon worklists
- Learning patterns/Editathon evaluation form
- Learning patterns/Engaging non-Wikipedian academic experts to identify content gaps
- Learning patterns/Engaging participants through critical theory
- Learning patterns/Estimating and evaluating in-kind resources
- Learning patterns/Have a photographer present at edit-a-thons to photograph notable women with consent
- Learning patterns/Help the "deletionists' victims"
- Learning patterns/Hiring a metrics processor for a Wikimedia outreach project
- Learning patterns/Hosting a multi-location gender gap edit-a-thon
- Learning patterns/How to join VisibleWikiWomen as a campaign organizer in your local context
- Learning patterns/How to make a multi-day editathon?
- Learning patterns/How to make an Educational Editathon without a good Internet's connectivity
- Learning patterns/How to make editathons for new users more successful
- Learning patterns/How to prepare and plan for Online Edit-a-thons
- Learning patterns/How to survive to an international edit-a-thon when you're the only coordinator