CIS-A2K (Centre for Internet and Society - Access to Knowledge) is a campaign to promote the fundamental principles of justice, freedom, and economic development. It deals with issues like copyrights, patents and trademarks, which are an important part of the digital landscape.
If you have a general proposal/suggestion for Access to Knowledge team you can write on the discussion page. If you have appreciations or feedback on our work, please share it on feedback page.
- Grant proposal for July 2013-June 2014
- Grant proposal for July 2014-June 2015
- Grant proposal for July 2015-June 2016
- Grant proposal for July 2016-June 2017
- Grant proposal for July 2017-June 2018
- Grant proposal for July 2018-June 2019
- Grant proposal for July 2019-June 2020
- Grant proposal for July 2020-June 2021
- Grant proposal for July 2021-June 2022
CIS institutional reportsEdit
As part of transparency measures, CIS has been publishing its Annual and Audit reports on its website. Links are provided to some of these reports below.
CIS-A2K mid-term grant report (September 2012 to June 2013)Edit
The Wikimedia Foundation approved a grant to support the growth of Indian language Wiki communities to the Centre for Internet & Society (CIS) to expand their Access to Knowledge program (A2K) program in India. The duration of the Grant was for 22 months starting from September 2012.
- Please see the mid-term grant report for the period September 2012 to June 2013 here.
- Feedback, questions and comments on the report are welcome. Please share it here.
Though it was not mandatory by the Grant agreement signed with the WMF, CIS-A2K used to publish the quarterly reports of its work.
- July - September 2013
- October - December 2013
- January - March 2014
- July - September 2014
- October - December 2014
- January - March 2015