Wikimedia - Afiliados do movimento/Portal
Esta página lista recursos importantes para os capítulos, organizações temáticas, e grupos de utilizadores da Wikimedia.
Política do Código de Conduta
As indicated in the User Group Agreement you have signed, Wikimedia Affiliates are expected to adhere to a Code of Conduct, which is a policy guiding behavior of group members in all contexts (online and Offline), and not restricted to in-person events only. It is important that you promote and remain accountable for maintaining the expectations for Code of Conduct as a recognized group. In addition, the Foundation has worked to develop a Code of Conduct for technical spaces. You are encouraged to review these policies to develop a localized code of conduct as a group which you then translate into your group’s local language(s). This code of conduct should be endorsed by your group members within the first 6 months of your recognition, and as new members join.
A sua própria página no Meta
- Make sure that your page has all the information needed: list your members (or a link to a page where they are listed), your Board and Audit Committee members.
- List your press contacts and a public list to contact you. If you do not have a mailing list, ask WMF to help you to set one up. You’ll need a Phabricator (See Phabricator/Help) ticket to create a task for a new list.
- Keep it [the page] updated. It is useful to mention when your General Meeting(s) are due on that page, for others to expect updates from you around that date.
- Link to your bylaws, plans, grants, reports etc. Describe your projects (you can organise them like in navigation template Template:Programmes and projects of Shared Knowledge)
- Mention and link to your blog (if you have one), your pages on social media. Make sure to read these best practices.
- Extension:Translate is enabled on Meta, so create your page in English, and then translate it into as many languages, as would be useful for your activities.
Listas de discussão
- Best practice is to subscribe roles, not the people via their private emails. Subscribe Chair MyAffiliate org to chairpersons list, and redirect it to the private email of newly elected Chairs. And so on. By doing it, you’ll secure that your Chair (for example) will be subscribed to the list(s) as soon, as (s)he gets elected. It is also good to document on-wiki who has access and to which lists, so you know who is responsible for informing this or that.
- Mailing lists/overview has an overview of all existing mailing lists. Make sure the right people are subscribed to them. Some useful thematic mailing lists:
- wikimedia-l (archive) – general mailing list for everything related to Wikimedia, mostly in English.
- Affiliates (Meta-Wiki, archive) – Internal mailing list for Wikimedia movement affiliates.
- chairpersons (archive) – Internal mailing list for the Wikimedia's affiliations chairpersons.
- treasurers (archive) – mainly for treasurers and auditors.
- eds – Internal mailing list for executive directors.
- social-media (archive) – public social media mailing list.
- wmfcc-l (archive) – Communications committee (ComCom)
Wiki da Wikimedia interna
- Podes solicitar para configurar uma wiki da Wikimedia interna.
Anunciar os seus projetos e as alterações dentro de «Afiliado»
- Fundação Wikimedia - Blogue: Linhas Diretrizes.
- wikimedia-l: Introdução aos novos membros do «Conselho», das suas funções.
Outros meios de comunicação
- IRC: Conversação em tempo real Canais de IRC. Também utilizado para “horas de escritório” pela WMF.
- Páginas do Facebook para os projetos e afiliados.
- Comunicações: um departamento da Fundação Wikimedia.
- Redes Sociais: contas das redeas sociais verificadas para a Fundação e Wikipédia.
É uma extensão que permite anúncios em larga escala nas wikis da Wikimedia por meio de faixas HTML no topo da janela do navegador. Pode ser utilizada para atrair atenção para os seus projetos (concursos de fotografias e artigos, eventos, etc.), ou para realizar algumas pesquisas (para saber mais sobre os seus leitores, voluntários, etc.). Esta permite segmentar geograficamente, por projetos, por idiomas, etc. Por favor, leia Central de Avisos/Linhas diretrizes de utilização para obter mais informação.
Conflitos de Interesse
- COIG: a guide for Wikimedia movement organizations from a governance perspective, namely on whether you have an outside relationship that may interfere with your duty to act in the best interest of Wikimedia.
- Uma lista de todas as organizações Wikimedia que possuem escritórios, incluindo localização, número de funcionários (mantenha atualizado).
- Overview over all existing Wikimedia mailing lists, each chapter should have one plus several global lists. Subscribe yourself to any lists interesting for you.
- Overview over chapters' twitter and identica handles (keep updated).
- Overview over chapters' Facebook pages (keep updated).
In case of emergency, for threats of violence against persons and property (including suicide threats and terrorist threats): emergency wikimedia org.
Política de espaço amigável
Friendly space policies are guidelines for in-person Wikimedia community gatherings which advise that all participants seek to encourage a positive and constructive experience for all other participants. You are encouraged to develop a localized Friendly Space Policy as a group and to translate its text into your group’s relevant language(s). This Friendly Space Policy should be endorsed by your group members within the first 6 months of your recognition, and as new members join.
- Project-specific grants, given by the WMF to individuals, groups or organisations. Reviewed by the Grant Advisory Committee, a group of volunteers, approved by WMF staff.
- General budgets for annual plans given from movement funds (donations) to Wikimedia organisations (chapters, Foundation) on an annual basis. Reviewed by the Funds Dissemination Committee, a group of volunteers and Wikimedia Foundation staff and board members, approved by the WMF board.
- If you want to print some materials, souvenirs with logos, create a logo for your projects, using existing logos trademarked by Wikimedia Foundation, please read these policies: Wikimedia trademarks, Visual identity guidelines. To be on the safe side, contact the Legal team via trademarks wikimedia org.
- Como responder às solicitações de remoção direta mal direcionadas recebidas por organizações de movimento.
- Meta pages to be updated by affiliates
- A checklist of pages sorted by event and category.
Estrutura do movimento
- Incorporated independent non-profits representing the Wikimedia movement and supporting movement work globally, focused within a geography. Chapters or national/sub-national organizations use a name clearly linking them to Wikimedia and are granted use of Wikimedia trademarks for their work, publicity, and fundraising.
- Incorporated independent non-profits representing the Wikimedia movement and supporting work focused on a specific theme, topic, subject or issue within or across countries and regions. Thematic or focused organizations use a name clearly linking them to Wikimedia and are granted use of Wikimedia trademarks for their work, publicity and fundraising.
- Open membership groups with an established contact person and history of projects, designed to be easy to form. User groups may or may not choose to incorporate and are granted limited use of the Wikimedia marks for publicity related to events and projects.
- Like-minded organizations that actively support the Wikimedia movement’s work. They are listed publicly and granted limited use of the marks for publicity indicating their support of and collaboration with Wikimedia. Unlike the other models, this one is not well defined by the Affiliations Committee. Please comment on this model on its own page.
- Uma organização sem fins lucrativos com a sua sede em São Francisco, EUA, que hospeda sites da Web conhecidos como "projetos da Wikimedia.
- A Fundação está administrada por um «Conselho de Administradores».
- Site da Web: wikimediafoundation.org.
The Wikimedia chapters and thematic organizations select two members for the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees (out of 10). The selected two are proposed to BoT as nominees, and current BoT approves them. They serve for 3-year terms. User groups are not eligible to participate in this selection (as of May 2016). The next elections are due in TBD.
- Wikimania – A conference for anyone in the Wikimedia movement. The location of this conference changes from one year to the next.
- Wikimedia Conference – A conference for Wikimedia affiliates, where affiliates are often able to send one representative free of cost. Here are the eligibility requirements for the 2016 conference. Eligibility requirements may change each year.
- Formerly “Chapters Committee”, reviews applications from entities to become a Wikimedia chapter, Wikimedia thematic organization or Wikimedia user group.
- A formalised structure of Wikimedia chapters to organise exchange and facilitate regular communication among them.
- Acordos de Capítulo
- Acordos de Marca Registada
- Fundraising 2011/Chapters/Fundraising Agreement
- Only three chapters (CH, DE, FR) are still allowed to participate in the WMF fundraiser.
- – is there an update of this document around?
Planeamento para cooperação
The Affiliations Committee is interested in fostering healthy collaboration or at minimum, peaceful co-existence among Affiliates that share an overlap in thematic or geographic region. User groups may come and go, or they may stay to thrive and grow as user groups, or sometimes develop into chapters or thematic organizations. However, no user groups have ownership of the territory in which they operate, and we encourage many user groups to coexist. We aim to ensure peaceful coexistence by working with all new and existing groups to identify their planned activities and goals to connect on shared movement goals and to balance any potential overlaps with agreements for operating in shared spaces. You are encouraged to demonstrate steps and initiatives you have taken to collaborate with existing Affiliates in your region, and where such a collaboration is not possible, a plan for how you will maintain scope and focus integrity in respecting boundaries you communicated in your application.
Planeamento para a diversidade
The Affiliations committee encourages new groups to consider creating plans to ensure diversity in Members, Leadership as well as Activities. This is a good indication of the growth potential of groups as they pursue the movement goals and mission. You are encouraged to develop a diversity plan and to submit this within the first 6 months of your recognition, and as new members join.
Onde colocar as perguntas?
Your affiliate is also expected to post an activity report at least once a year here. Add a row to the big table, and link to your affiliate page and your first report, when ready.
- Monthly reports of Wikimedia chapters — the place where WMF/FDC looks for reports.
- Annual activity and financial reports of Wikimedia committees and chapters (summary)..
- Currently state of the chapters.
- — currently outdated and marked obsolete – shouldn't this page be revitalised by yearly updates according to the "State of the Movement" at the Wikimedia Conference?
- Current figures (members, staff) of all Wikimedia chapters (keep updated).
Programas de subsídios da Fundação Wikimedia
- Grants:Start for Wikimedia grants programs available for accessing funding including:
- Rapid Grants: Up to $2,000 USD for low-risk experiments and standard needs (meetups, etc.) that do not need significant review to get started.
- Project Grants: Up to $100,000 USD for 12 months. For larger experiments and established projects.
- Conference & Travel Support: Funds for organizing local, regional, and thematic conferences and events and scholarships to attend non-movement events.
- Annual Plan Grants: Grants for program and operating expenses to support experienced organizations developing and sustaining effective programs.
- Learning and Evaluation, for program toolkits, evaluation tools, and other learning resources for program design and evaluation where you can find guidance and share your examples for planning, implementing, and evaluating effective Wikimedia programs.
- Learning Pattern Library where you can go to learn and share learning from Wikimedia experiences building communities and programs.
- The Wikipedia Library which helps editors access reliable sources to improve Wikipedia by working with knowledge professionals to share their collections.
- The Education Portal to follow the latest news, join the mailing list, and learn how to get involved with the global education community.
- GLAM Learning Resources on Meta, Outreach, and English Wikipedia.
- Conflict prevention training workshop
- Lista de vários «Planos de Estratégia»
- Summarises strategic and previous strategic plans of Wikimedia affiliates (keep updated).