Please check out the Contribute page first.
Add yourself to this page if you want to help in any of the following Wikidata tasks. You may comment your skills (technical, languages) or other useful information about you.
Some tasks won't start until later this year, but you will receive a message in your user talk page.
Please refer to the resources in Wikidata/Development. These bug reports are a good start to code on Wikidata. Please leave a note if you're working on one of them.
- hiker (familiar with html+css+little bit of php, ruby and python, mySQL)
- Sofiakhatoon (talk) PHP and .Net
- Mahadeva (http://linkedin.com/in/patriciomolina)
- Dereckson (PHP, C#, TCL, the first being the relevant language for this project)
- Nischayn22 (PHP I am familiar with most parts of MW code, you can have a look at my past work in my MW page)
- wojtek.krawczyk (PHP, HTML, JS, CSS, Python, C#)
- Emmanuel.Teyssier (http://www.emmanuel-teyssier.com) (C++, Java, Python, Perl, SQL)
- Furukama (PHP, Python, HTML, CSS)
- SPQRobin (MediaWiki developer: PHP etc)
- Rexford Nkansah (HTML5, CSS3)
- Robin Parker (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, C#, SQL-Freak)
- Erkethan (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Java, SQL, C++)
- thereFOUR (HTML/HTML5-CSS/CSS3-JS, PHP, Python)
- Corrado937 (Java, SQL, OWL, SPARQL, ontolgy editors)
- Daviom849 (HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, SQL, PHP, JS, Java, Python) LinkedIn
- Lazowik (newbie to collaborative coding)
- Arumugam J (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS, Java, Perl, Unix, mySql)
- Yogesh.lonkar (talk · contribs) (HTML, CSS, JS/Jquery, Java, Struts2, SQL)
Translations of the software are done on http://translatewiki.net.
- Bináris tell me (Hungarian)
- Snaevar (Icelandic)
- Linforest（Simplified Chinese, i.e., zh-Hans）
- Titopao - (Tagalog/tl)
- MF-Warburg - (German)
- SPQRobin (Dutch)
- Stefn (Dutch)
- Arnaugir (catalan)
- Erkethan (french)
- Semiramide (Italian)
- Mario9662 (Italian)
- TMg (German)
- Romaine (Dutch)
- Michawiki (Upper Sorbian, Lower Sorbian)
- ✓ (Bergi) (German, Bavarian)
- Benoit Rochon (French, Spanish)
- aokomoriuta (talk) (Japanese)
- Justincheng12345 (zh-hans & zh-hant, yue)
- User:Eloy (Spanish-native, Esperanto-1, Italian-1)
- Cquoi (French)
See also Wikidata/Bots.
- Bináris tell me (Pywikipedia)
- Joancreus (talk) (see https://github.com/jcreus/pywikidata)
- Superzerocool (only testing, not core developer)
- Dereckson (ensure DotNetWikiBot is Wikidata-compatible)
- Andre Engels (talk) (Pywikipedia, intending to create bots for jobs below)
- Merlissimo (User:MerlIwBot) - already done. Read User:MerlIwBot/WikiData for used api requests.
- ✓ (Bergi) (de:User:Bergbot, mw.Api)
- DrTrigon (talk) (Pywikipedia)
- Sven Manguard I have and will if needed run bots that other people programmed. Willing babysitter for tasks that need careful watching.
- Ladsgroup (PWB bots and integrating data from Wikipedia)
- xqt integrating wikidata features to pywikipedia framework (rewrite branch)
- Bináris tell me
- Jc3s5h (talk) have experience with multiple data representations including XML. I worked professionally with UML some years ago.
- Linforest（Simplified Chinese, i.e., zh-Hans）
- ard mothertongue Dutch, conversant in English, German reading/understanding reasonable. I have written manuals in wiki-media for Liveskipper and Volvo Ocean Race game.
- ✓ (Bergi)
Interwiki to wikidata transitionEdit
- Meng6 (talk)
- Joancreus (via bot)
- Andre Engels (talk)
- Ne0Freedom (talk) 06:41, 23 June 2012 (UTC)
- Merlissimo (via bot detecting strong connected components) 
- Julian Mendez
- Nicolas M. Perrault
Importing data to WikidataEdit
- Ales004 talk Advanced knowledge of statistical physics analysis techniques/ graph analysis
- Participation in discussion and consensus-generation concerning style, formatting and presentation. Tony1 (talk) 03:19, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- A little bit of everyting -- Coding/Importing/Infoboxes/Architecture kodekrash 18:16, 17 April 2012 (UTC)
- [//test.wikipedia.org/?curid=41080 :ZCZC::ENTITY:entity-list::CZCZ — BE�CON] — "the w�rld beyond our perception" — human readability / transparency of automated data exchange — human involvement in authority control collection - inter project / inter site linking — community building for minority languages — BiDirectional issues — character normalization — fuzzy search for first and family names Gangleri — RTL ·לערי ריינהארט·Th·T·email me· 11:07, 25 April 2012 (UTC) RTL
- Physical & biophysical data handling; science, learning; structured data; metadata; ontology; --Kychot (talk) 21:13, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
- Something in data transfer and/or an attempt in using wikidata in article creation. Not sure yet what exactly. - Andre Engels (talk) 10:31, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
- I can use ready tools to data transfer (astronomy, geography, chemistry). Karol007 ✉ 18:04, 28 May 2012 (UTC)
- Ozerkavak (Microdata & RDFa, SPARQL, some PHP: cURL for RESTful & DOMDocument)
- w:en:user:guerillero Knowledge of GIS including shapefiles, KMZs, and geodatabases. --Guerillero 22:28, 21 July 2012 (UTC)
- Connecting data to templates (nl-wiki) Romaine (talk) 15:26, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
- WaitingForConnection: I've spent a fair proportion of my time at en:Wikipedia:Featured lists and related processes, so would be interested in helping out in any way I can with using Wikidata as a means to maintain or update list articles. —WFC— 00:06, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
- Experienced at transferring files as well as organizing people to transfer files. Said experiance has taught me the value of a well constructed transfer procedure. I'd be happy to help you set up procedures for moving things (with an eye on making sure attribution and data isn't lost in the move). Also a general gnome-type worker. Sven Manguard (talk) 20:53, 16 September 2012 (UTC)