For the International Museum Day 2022 Wikidata Competition several tools are used to count the participants’ contributions and to encourage them to edit Wikidata items related to the competition. This workshop is for everyone who is interested in setting up his/her own Wikidata competition. During the training you will learn:
- how to use PetScan with SPARQL queries as part of the Programs & Events Dashboard
- how to use Integraality
Presentation: Tools for Wikidata Competitions (VSN IMD2022)
- Manfred Werner (WMAT)
- 12 May 2022, 1–2 PM UTC at Zoom (link will be sent to registered users before the meeting)
- The presentation used at the meeting is available on Commons: Tools for Wikidata Competitions (VSN IMD2022).pdf
You don’t need to be a member of the Volunteer Supporters Network to participate in this online event! The number of participants is not limited. We ask for pre-registration (with Wikimedia username ~~~~). The event will take place on Zoom. We will send the link for the Zoom room to the participants in time before the meeting. Ideally, you should have activated the wiki mail function ("Send email to this user"). If you don't want to do this, please send an email to email@example.com, so that we can email the address directly to you. If it turns out that you can't participate, please remove yourself from the list.
I want to take part in the meetingEdit
If you want to participate, just add yourself to the list below and we'll send you the link. You can also register via email by contacting Natalia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Raimund Liebert (WMAT) (talk) 12:47, 1 April 2022 (UTC)
- Zblace (talk) 19:25, 5 April 2022 (UTC)
- FromPunjab (talk) 06:19, 6 April 2022 (UTC)
- Dnshitobu (talk) 15:51, 7 April 2022 (UTC)
- Isiwal (talk) 19:40, 7 April 2022 (UTC)
- Em-mustapha talk 20:25, 7 April 2022 (UTC)
- Tiputini (talk) 09:01, 11 April 2022 (UTC)
- CaliBen (talk) 13:30, 15 April 2022 (UTC)
- KuboF Hromoslav (talk) 18:10, 19 April 2022 (UTC)
- Constanza Verón (WMAR) (talk) 15:37, 21 April 2022 (UTC)
- Angie Cervellera (WMAR) (talk) 15:40, 21 April 2022 (UTC)
- AKibombo (talk) 15:17, 22 April 2022 (UTC)
- Flor WMCH (talk) 10:14, 25 April 2022 (UTC)
- Carla Toro (WMCL) (talk) 20:27, 26 April 2022 (UTC)
- --AntonProtsiuk (WMUA) (talk) 06:10, 27 April 2022 (UTC)
- Marta Arosio (WMIT) (talk) 08:23, 27 April 2022 (UTC)
- Gorana Gomirac (VMRS) (talk) 08:56, 27 April 2022 (UTC)
- HannaOsadchuk (WMUA) (talk) 12:02, 30 April 2022 (UTC)
- Kamila Neuman (WMPL) (talk) 13:58, 2 May 2022 (UTC)
- Akbar Soepadhi (talk) 05:53, 4 May 2022 (UTC)
- Kayusyussuf (talk) 07:46, 4 May 2022 (UTC)
Wuselig (talk) 14:27, 4 May 2022 (UTC)sorry, but I am otherwise committed
- Piastu βy język giętki… 18:37, 5 May 2022 (UTC)
- --Hussaini Mohammed Inusa
- --Elemar (WMIT) (talk) 07:00, 6 May 2022 (UTC)
- Bodhisattwa (talk) 19:10, 7 May 2022 (UTC)
- Namrata Jas
Hello Namrata, I can't send you the link for the meeting as you have no user page (so no wiki mail) and I don't have an e-mail address of you. --Manfred Werner (WMAT) (talk) 18:44, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
- Tulika_31 (talk) 15:18, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
- Tanyavrpv (talk) 17:41, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
- Maria123 (talk) 20:07, 12 May 2022 (UTC)
The meeting is a part of Volunteer Supporters Network 2022 program. Learn more about it here. You can also check other upcoming and past VSN meetings.
Basic rules for all participantsEdit
- Friendliness and mutual respect – contribute to a pleasant atmosphere and a climate of friendliness and fairness. Refrain from statements that are intimidating, degrading, offensive or discriminatory, or that could be understood as such, even if you are talking about non-participants. Threats of violence, incitement to violence and unwanted sexual attention are unacceptable.
- Openness – Be open for all Wikimedians to participate. Restrictions can be made for organizational or technical reasons. Persons on the Wikimedia Foundation Event Ban list are excluded from participating in the video conference.
- Identity – Do not attempt to impersonate another person. Do not misrepresent your affiliation with any individual or entity.
- Privacy – Respect the self chosen degree of anonymity of all participants. Allow participation with audio only (without video). Use the names of the participants, which they themselves indicate in the video conference. If video and/or audio recordings are planned, all participants must be informed of this, including the intended purpose, before the start of the meeting. Still images (screenshots) may only be taken during the video conference with the express consent of all participants concerned.
- Data protection – Do not collect any personal data of the participants in the context of the video conference. For instance, do not demand that participants send you wikimails or reply to your wikimails. In the case of written notes intended for publication, use quotations that can be individually assigned sparingly and carefully. Never disclose or threaten to disclose private information about a person without explicit consent.
- Recognizability – The participant in the facilitation role is automatically identified during the video conference (e. g. with a star symbol, as "facilitator" or as "administrator", depending on the platform). Ideally, the facilitator should be the person who starts or leads the video conference. If this is not possible for technical reasons or if the facilitation role has to change during a video conference, please point this out to the other participants.
- Technical role – During the video conference, the facilitator has extended technical rights. This includes the ability to exclude other participants.
- Social role – The facilitator is expected to support compliance with these rules with his or her extended technical rights and to coordinate additional measures if necessary. The facilitator may take any action to enforce these rules, including excluding participants and terminating the video conference.
- Personal responsibility – All participants are responsible for compliance with these rules to the best of their ability.
- Reporting – If you believe that someone else is not following this policy, you have the following options: (1) point out the terms openly, (2) inform only the facilitator (for example, by using the direct chat function) and/or (3) inform the Wikimedia affiliate that offers the respective video conference platform.
- Consequences – In case of violations, the facilitator can act immediately. The Wikimedia affiliate providing the video conference platform may subsequently exclude participants from funding and a future participation in video conferences as well as, in the case of particularly serious violations, also pass on data to third parties.