I give you a for respecting diversity. – Kaihsu 09:17, 27 July 2005 (UTC)
And I would gladly second this motion, even if you put a lot of ???? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ?? on my screen... I hope you are not offended at my attack on your script. I merely wanted to show Toytoy what it feels like if someone discards your heritage as worthless. He likes doing that to other people. af:Gebruiker:Jcwf
Ah, cool :-) About a week ban then. Thanks for telling me. Look at http://www.wikimediafoundation.org :-) Anthere 09:55, 26 October 2005 (UTC)
關於身份證要怎麼收集，還有發起人名冊上的簽章要怎麼簽，我會進一步通知大家。如果對個人資料的提供有疑慮，請先不要寄給我，先把email和居住地區告訴我，我好安排發起人名冊製作事宜。--mingwangx (talk) 16:03, 13 April 2006 (UTC)
Press contacts in TaiwanEdit
Long time no chat :-) We're looking for Wikipedia press contacts in Taiwan; how do zh editors currently deal with the press? Would you be interested in helping out with this? Cheers, +sj | Translate the Quarto |+ 04:29, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- The official Chinese name of Wikimedia Taiwan is been chosen as "中華民國維基媒體協會" by voting.
- The draft bylaws of Wikimedia Taiwan is been discussed in Taiwanese Wikipedian 2006 Summer Meetup in June 24 (Saturday). Please do not edit the draft bylaws anymore and please help to verify if the draft bylaws are the same as the result of the discussion. If you have any concerns please leave your opinions in the talk page.
- The registration form for registering a national association is been submitted to the Taiwanese government in September 9, 2006.
- Mingwangx has briefed the status of the set up process of Wikimedia Taiwan in Taiwanese Wikipedian 2006 Autumn Meetup and you can download the powerpoint file (in Chinese) from here.
- Status Report for the Set Up has been translated into English.
- The draft bylaws of Wikimedia Taiwan have been translated into English.
--mingwangx (talk) 00:30, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
也請麻煩您有機會時將這個訊息傳播出去，使想要參與協會發起的其他維基人得知。--mingwangx (talk) 15:35, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
Thank you for the proofreading of the Chinese text! --Sabine 18:53, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
I am on the Atlanta bid team and would be intrested in seeing the WM07 budget. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. --Cspurrier 18:00, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- I have shared the doc with Mike.--theodoranian 17:39, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi Theodoranian, I'm part of the Cape Town bid, and would also like to see the budget. My email is email@example.com. Thanks! Greenman 20:32, 13 September 2007 (UTC)
- I have added you to the doc.--theodoranian 17:39, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks - I got it OK - via my junk mail folder, but it all arrived safely in the end! Greenman 23:43, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
Hello, I have joined the Toronto team relatively recently. Since there was no responce from the other guys, then I'd like to see the documents just so that our bid does not get negatively affected by the lack of access to the documents. Thanks. --TimBits 12:10, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, I've sent you an e-mail. --TimBits 18:07, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, I've added you to the doc. --theodoranian 15:36, 16 September 2007 (UTC)