Hey, welcome to Meta! It's great place for planning, reporting and sharing experiences. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask ;) Cheers, --Cornelius Kibelka (WMDE) (talk) 12:02, 16 September 2016 (UTC)
PS: Great that you have created this account.
Ten skrypt pomoże rozsyłać ogłoszenia na wszystkie tablice ogłoszeń w polskojęzycznych projektach. Po jego instalacji za pomocą
WAM2020 welcomes your support!Edit
Hello Natalia Szafran-Kozakowska (WMPL),
Thank you for joining WAM 2020 as an organizer. We appreciate your help to get the central banner localized in your language.
You can visit here and select your language (which language you want the contents to be translated into) and then translate it.
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020: Fountain toolEdit
Fountain cannot accept new articles temporarily because of a problem with the Wikimedia Labs database. It will be back ASAP. Please don’t feel panic. Let's keep fingers crossed for it.
What's Next (Wikipedia Asian Month 2020)!Edit
Congratulations! The Wikipedia Asian Month has ended successfully and you've done amazing work of organizing. What we've got and what's next?
- We have at least 6,672 articles made during this edition.
- Make sure all the jury members judge all articles before December 31st, Once you finish the judging, please update this page.
- There will be two round of qualified participants' address collection scheduled: January 1st and January 10th 2021.
- Please report the local Wikipedia Asian Ambassador (who has most accepted articles) on this page, if the 2nd participants have more than 30 accepted articles, you will have two ambassadors.
- Please update the final version of organizer and jury member list on this page.
- In case you wondering how can you use the Wikipedia Asian Month tool (Fountain) in your own contest, contact the developer Le Loy for more information.
- If you need some assistance, please feel free to contact us via sending email to email@example.com. To reduce misunderstanding, please contact us in English.
Your 2021 MAR update to Zasady Bezpiecznej PrzestrzeniEdit
In EN this time, as it is a meta topic. In one hour's time I am going to participate in this conference:
so I've looked up the links provided therein beforehand to relearn the T&Cs and saw this diff to the parallel Polish rules which you authored recently.
As it concerns the ideas that are of interest to me, including personally, also due to the multiple attempts at impersonation, doxxing and similar of my WP account and also of some of our Polish speaking multiwiki colleagues (luckily not on polwiki! at least yet), and is tangentially related to the upcoming UCoC - can we talk about it one day (not now, i.e. it is not urgent), including the background and similar cases, some of which I had mentioned back then in Kawiarenka?
In very short, and as a heads-up: I am considering using the Committed ID mechanism starting with here on meta, extending it then to all wikis and WP events, polwiki y compris, just in case, but then I am wondering if it is worth the effort, especially when participating in RL or VL sessions such as this upcoming one or the one you held some weeks ago and may hold again.
BTW, I can email you with this query instead if you deem it the right channel (myself I prefer to keep it in public, but then I have never been an admin, crat or like on any wiki project, so may be erring here).