Cuteness edit

Hi Klára Joklová, Logging in dit not work in Berlin, but back home it can work. You can then sign at: Wikimedia_Cuteness_Association#Users_that_support_cuteness_in_the_Wikimedia_movement. It was nice to meet you and hopefully we meet again! Romaine (talk) 21:57, 22 April 2018 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team updates #2 edit

Growth team updates #3 edit

Welcome to the third newsletter for the new Growth team!  

The Growth team's objective is to work on software changes that help retain new contributors in mid-size Wikimedia projects.

Two Growth team projects to be deployed in next two weeks

We will be deploying the "Understanding first day" and "Personalized first day" projects on Czech and Korean Wikipedias in the coming weeks. See the new project pages below for full details on the projects, and our project updates page for their progress.

  • Understanding first day: learn about the actions new editors take right after creating their accounts. We will be careful with user privacy, and we hope to share initial results in December.
  • Personalized first day: learn about new editors' objectives by adding some optional questions to the new editor’s registration process, and personalizing their onboarding. We hope to share initial results in December.

Third Growth team project begins

  • Focus on help desk: direct newcomers to the local help desks where they can ask questions to help them make their first edits. We hope to have an initial experiment running in December.

Best practices for helping newcomers

We are going to direct newcomers to help desks. But what's the best way to reply to a newcomer there? We have gathered some best practices for successful interactions, based on community experiences and some external documentation. The page has also been reviewed by some experienced community members who suggested some changes. That page is now open for translations. Comments and suggestions are still welcome!

We are still looking for volunteers

Do you want to participate to our experiments? We are looking for new communities to work with us (especially a new mid-size wiki), and people to become ambassadors to help us to communicate with the different communities. Discover how you can involve yourself or your community.

Also, please share this update with your community and interested people!

Learn more about us

You can visit our team page to find out why our team was formed and how we are thinking about new editors, and our project page for detailed updates on the projects we'll work on.

Growth team's newsletter prepared by the Growth team and posted by bot, 13:30, 7 November 2018 (UTC) • Give feedbackSubscribe or unsubscribe.Reply[reply]

Growth team updates #4 edit

Welcome to the fourth newsletter for the new Growth team!  

The Growth team's objective is to work on software changes that help retain new contributors in mid-size Wikimedia projects.

We need your feedback!

We have two requests for community members:

  1. Now that data is coming in for the welcome survey, we are planning how to use that data to personalize the newcomer's first day. See our current thoughts here, and join the conversation here.
  2. Try out the help panel's interactive prototype, and read about how we're planning to roll it out, and post any thoughts or reactions here.

Two Growth team projects have been deployed (detailed updates here)

  • Personalized first day (welcome survey) was deployed on November 20 on both Czech and Korean Wikipedias.
    • The survey is now being shown to half of new users (A/B test). Responses are being recorded in the database. We'll report on initial results during December.
    • We are planning to test a second version of the survey, called "Variation C", which we think will maximize the number of users who complete the survey and stay on the wiki.
    • The original objective of this project was to give newcomers the materials they need to achieve their goals, and so now we are currently planning how we will use the information collected in the welcome survey to personalize the newcomer's experience. We hope community members will read our current thinking and join the conversation here. Some of the plans we are considering include:
      • Making it easy for newcomers to see editing activity around the topic areas in which they indicated that they're interested.
      • Connecting interested newcomers to experienced editors.
      • Surfacing the help content most relevant to the reason for which the newcomers created their accounts.
  • Understanding first day (EditorJourney) was deployed on November 15 on both Czech and Korean Wikipedias. It has been done after a longer security review and final testing than expected. Data is now being recorded for all new users on those wikis, and we've been auditing the data and preparing to make initial reports during December. Stay tuned for the next newsletter!

Help panel is under construction

  • Focus on help desk (help panel) is planned to be deployed during the week of January 7 on both Czech and Korean Wikipedias.
  • This interactive prototype is the best way to see the design and wording in the feature.
  • We ran live user tests on the prototype, with results posted here.
  • In addition to giving the ability to ask a question, the help panel will also contain a set of links to existing help content. Our ambassadors on Czech and Korean Wikipedias are determining the right initial set of most helpful links in this task.
  • We encourage community members to try out the prototype and read about the rules for who will get the feature, and add any thoughts to this discussion.

We are still looking for volunteers

Do you want to participate to our experiments? We are looking for new communities to work with us (especially a new mid-size wiki), and people to become ambassadors to help us to communicate with the different communities. Discover how you can involve yourself or your community.

Also, please share this update with your community and interested people!

Learn more about us

You can visit our team page to find out why our team was formed and how we are thinking about new editors, and our project updates page for detailed updates on the projects we work on.

Growth team's newsletter prepared by the Growth team and posted by bot, 09:31, 7 December 2018 (UTC) • Give feedbackSubscribe or unsubscribe.

Growth team updates #5 edit

Welcome to the fifth newsletter for the new Growth team!  

The Growth team's objective is to work on software changes that help retain new contributors in mid-size Wikimedia projects.

New projects for discussion edit

We began the "Personalized first day" project with the welcome survey so that we could gather information about what newcomers are trying to accomplish. The next step is to use that information to create experiences that help the newcomers accomplish their goal – actually personalizing their first day. We asked for community thoughts in the previous newsletter, and after discussing with community members and amongst our team, we are now planning two projects as next steps: "engagement emails" and "newcomer homepage".

  • Engagement emails: this project was first discussed positively by community members here back in September 2018, and the team how has bandwidth to pursue it. The idea is that newcomers who leave the wiki don't get encouraged to return to the wiki and edit. We can engage them through emails that send them the specific information they need to be successful – such as contact from a mentor, the impact of their edits, or task recommendations. Please read over the project page, and comment on its discussion page with any ideas, questions, or concerns. Do you think this is a good idea? Where could we go wrong?
  • Newcomer homepage: we developed the idea for this project after analyzing the data from the welcome survey and EditorJourney datasets. We saw that many newcomers seem to be looking for a place to get started – a place that collects their past work, options for future work, and ways to learn more. We can build this place, and it can connect to the engagement emails. The content of both could be guided by what newcomers say they need during their welcome survey, and contain things like contact from a mentor, impact of their edits, or task recommendations. Please read over the project page, and comment on its discussion page with any ideas, questions, or concerns. Do you think this is a good idea? Where could we go wrong?

Initial reports on newcomer activity edit

We have published initial reports on each of the team's first two projects. These reports give the basic numbers from each project, and there are many more questions we will continue to answer in future reports. We're excited about these initial findings. They have already helped us define and design parts of our future projects.

  • Welcome survey: the initial report on welcome survey responses is available here. Some of the main findings:
    • Most users respond to the survey, giving it high response rates of 67% and 62% in Czech and Korean Wikipedias, respectively.
    • The survey does not cause newcomers to be less likely to edit.
    • The most common reason for creating an account in Korean Wikipedia is to read articles—not for editing—with 29% of Korean users giving that responses.
    • Large numbers of respondents said they are interested in being contacted to get help with editing: 36% in Czech and 53% in Korean.
  • Understanding first day: the initial report on what newcomers do on their first day is available here. Some of the main findings:
    • Large numbers of users view help or policy pages on their first day: 42% in Czech and 28% in Korean.
    • Large numbers of users view their own User or User Talk page on their first day: 34% in Czech and 39% in Korean.
    • A majority of new users open an editor on their first day – but about a quarter of them do not go on to save an edit during that time.

Help panel deployment edit

The help panel was deployed in Czech and Korean Wikipedias on January 10. Over the past four weeks:

  • About 400 newcomers in each wiki have seen the help panel button.
  • About 20% of them open up the help panel.
  • About 50% of those who open it up click on one of the links.
  • About 5% of Czech users ask questions, and about 1% of Korean users ask questions.

We think that the 20% open rate and 50% click rate are strong numbers, showing that a lot of people are looking for help, and many want to help themselves by looking at help pages. The somewhat lower numbers of asking questions (especially in Korean Wikipedia) has caused us to consider new features to allow people to help themselves. We're going to be adding a search bar to the help panel next, which will allow users to type a search that only looks for pages in the Help and Wikipedia namespaces.

How to create a good feedback page? edit

What is the way to built a good help page? What blocks you when writing an help page? Your replies will help to create better help contents to newcomers, that would be used on Help panel.

Growth team's newsletter prepared by the Growth team and posted by bot, 14:15, 13 February 2019 (UTC) • Give feedbackSubscribe or unsubscribe.

Growth team updates #6 edit

18:19, 18 March 2019 (UTC)

Growth team updates #7 edit

16:19, 29 April 2019 (UTC)

Call for submissions for the Community Growth space at Wikimania 2019 edit

Welcome to a special newsletter from the Growth team! This special newsletter is not about Wikimedia Foundation Growth team projects. Instead, it is a call for submissions for the Community Growth space at Wikimania 2019. We think that many people who receive this newsletter may have something valuable to contribute to this space at Wikimania. We haven't translated the newsletter, because Wikimania's language is English.

Please see below for the message from the organizers of the Community Growth space at Wikimania.

---

Wikimania 2019 is organized into 19 “spaces”, which are all accepting proposals for sessions. This message comes from the team organizing the Community Growth space.

Since you are interested b Growth team projects, and potentially involved in welcoming newcomers initiatives on your wiki, we would like to invite you to submit a proposal to the Community Growth space because of the actions you’ve done around newcomers on wikis. The deadline for submission is June 1. See below for Community Growth submission topics and session formats. Topics and sessions have to be in English.

In the Community Growth space, we will come together for discussions, presentations, and workshops that address these questions:

  • What is and is not working around attracting and retaining newcomers?
  • How should Wikimedia activities evolve to help communities grow and flourish?
  • How should our technology and culture evolve to help new populations to come online, participate and become community members?

Recommended topics: please see this link for the list for the list of recommended topics. If you do not plan to submit a proposal, you can also suggest additional topics here. If your topic does not fit into our space, remember that there are 18 other spaces that could welcome you sharing your knowledge and perspective.

Types of session. We prefer sessions that are participatory, interactive, promote conversations, and give a voice to parts of our movement that are heard less often. Please see this link for the list of recommended session formats.

Poster submissions. Posters are also a good way to introduce a topic, or show some results of an action. Please consider submitting one!

More information about the Community Growth space, topics, and submission formats is available on the proposal page.

Please submit your proposal. The reviews will happen at the beginning of June.

If you have questions about Wikimania in general, please ask them on the Wikimania wiki.

On behalf of the Community Growth leadership team, Trizek (WMF), 11:45, 16 May 2019 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team updates #8 edit

09:02, 13 June 2019 (UTC)

Growth team updates #9 edit

14:26, 23 July 2019 (UTC)

Growth team updates #10 edit

18:49, 2 October 2019 (UTC)

Growth team updates #11 edit

15:02, 18 November 2019 (UTC)

Growth team updates #12 edit

17:39, 4 February 2020 (UTC)

Growth team newsletter #13 edit

14:29, 18 May 2020 (UTC)

Growth team newsletter 14 edit

09:33, 7 September 2020 (UTC)

Growth team updates #15 edit

10:09, 1 November 2020 (UTC)

Growth team updates #16 edit

14:22, 7 December 2020 (UTC)

Growth team newsletter #17 edit

16:02, 3 March 2021 (UTC)

Growth Newsletter #18 edit

15:23, 17 May 2021 (UTC)

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 2 edit

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 2, July 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the second issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

If you haven’t already, please remember to subscribe here if you would like to be notified about future editions of the newsletter, and also leave your username here if you’d like to be contacted to help with translations in the future.

  • Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review - Initial meetings of the drafting committee have helped to connect and align key topics on enforcement, while highlighting prior research around existing processes and gaps within our movement. (continue reading)
  • Targets of Harassment Research - To support the drafting committee, the Wikimedia Foundation has conducted a research project focused on experiences of harassment on Wikimedia projects. (continue reading)
  • Functionaries’ Consultation - Since June, Functionaries from across the various wikis have been meeting to discuss what the future will look like in a global context with the UCoC. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable Discussions - The UCoC facilitation team once again, hosted another roundtable discussion, this time for Korean-speaking community members and participants of other ESEAP projects to discuss the enforcement of the UCoC. (continue reading)
  • Early Adoption of UCoC by Communities - Since its ratification by the Board in February 2021, situations whereby UCoC is being adopted and applied within the Wikimedia community have grown. (continue reading)
  • New Timeline for the Interim Trust & Safety Case Review Committee - The CRC was originally expected to conclude by July 1. However, with the UCoC now expected to be in development until December, the timeline for the CRC has also changed. (continue reading)
  • Wikimania - The UCoC team is planning to hold a moderated discussion featuring representatives across the movement during Wikimania 2021. It also plans to have a presence at the conference’s Community Village. (continue reading)
  • Diff blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff blog. (continue reading)

Thanks for reading - we welcome feedback about this newsletter. Xeno (WMF) (talk) 13:55, 15 July 2021 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Universal Code of Conduct News – Issue 4 edit

Universal Code of Conduct News
Issue 4, October 2021Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the fourth issue of Universal Code of Conduct News! This newsletter will help Wikimedians stay involved with the development of the new code and will distribute relevant news, research, and upcoming events related to the UCoC.

If you haven’t already, please remember to subscribe here if you would like to be notified about future editions of the newsletter, and also leave your username here if you’d like to be contacted to help with translations in the future.

  • Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review Wrap-up - The Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review will come to a close on 17 October 2021, after more than two months of extensive consultations. (continue reading)
  • Roundtable Discussions and Conversation Hours - Another successful roundtable session happened on September 18, 2021 to discuss the EDGR. One last conversation hour will be happening on October 15th, 2021. (continue reading)
  • Movement Charter Drafting Committee Elections - The Movement Charter Drafting Committee selection process has kicked off and will be open until October 25, 2021. Contributors to Wikimedia projects can elect their favorite candidates on to the committee. (continue reading)
  • New Direction for the Newsletter - As we round-up the consultation processes for the Universal Code of Conduct, the facilitation team is currently envisioning new directions for the newsletter. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

MNadzikiewicz (WMF) (talk) 20:27, 14 October 2021 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth Newsletter #19 edit

18:36, 26 October 2021 (UTC)

Growth Newsletter #20 edit

17:12, 16 March 2022 (UTC)

Movement Strategy and Governance News – Issue 5 edit

I'm sorry about the late delivery of this newsletter. Within the newsletter was material about an ongoing vote, which closes in under 20 hours.

Please share the information links with interested users: Project OverviewUniversal Code of ConductEnforcement guidelines (proposed) • VotingVoter informationVoting link

Xeno (WMF) (talk) 04:05, 21 March 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Movement Strategy and Governance News
Issue 5, January 2022Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the fifth issue of Movement Strategy and Governance News (formerly known as Universal Code of Conduct News)! This revamped newsletter distributes relevant news and events about the Movement Charter, Universal Code of Conduct, Movement Strategy Implementation grants, Board elections and other relevant MSG topics.

This Newsletter will be distributed quarterly, while more frequent Updates will also be delivered weekly or bi-weekly to subscribers. Please remember to subscribe here if you would like to receive these updates.

  • Call for Feedback about the Board elections - We invite you to give your feedback on the upcoming WMF Board of Trustees election. This call for feedback went live on 10th January 2022 and will be concluded on 16th February 2022. (continue reading)
  • Universal Code of Conduct Ratification - In 2021, the WMF asked communities about how to enforce the Universal Code of Conduct policy text. The revised draft of the enforcement guidelines should be ready for community vote in March. (continue reading)
  • Movement Strategy Implementation Grants - As we continue to review several interesting proposals, we encourage and welcome more proposals and ideas that target a specific initiative from the Movement Strategy recommendations. (continue reading)
  • The New Direction for the Newsletter - As the UCoC Newsletter transitions into MSG Newsletter, join the facilitation team in envisioning and deciding on the new directions for this newsletter. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about MSG on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

Xeno (WMF) (talk) 04:05, 21 March 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Movement Strategy and Governance News – Issue 6 edit

Movement Strategy and Governance News
Issue 6, April 2022Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the sixth issue of Movement Strategy and Governance News! This revamped newsletter distributes relevant news and events about the Movement Charter, Universal Code of Conduct, Movement Strategy Implementation grants, Board of trustees elections and other relevant MSG topics.

This Newsletter will be distributed quarterly, while the more frequent Updates will also be delivered weekly. Please remember to subscribe here if you would like to receive future issues of this newsletter.

  • Leadership Development - A Working Group is Forming! - The application to join the Leadership Development Working Group closed on April 10th, 2022, and up to 12 community members will be selected to participate in the working group. (continue reading)
  • Universal Code of Conduct Ratification Results are out! - The global decision process on the enforcement of the UCoC via SecurePoll was held from 7 to 21 March. Over 2,300 eligible voters from at least 128 different home projects submitted their opinions and comments. (continue reading)
  • Movement Discussions on Hubs - The Global Conversation event on Regional and Thematic Hubs was held on Saturday, March 12, and was attended by 84 diverse Wikimedians from across the movement. (continue reading)
  • Movement Strategy Grants Remain Open! - Since the start of the year, six proposals with a total value of about $80,000 USD have been approved. Do you have a movement strategy project idea? Reach out to us! (continue reading)
  • The Movement Charter Drafting Committee is All Set! - The Committee of fifteen members which was elected in October 2021, has agreed on the essential values and methods for its work, and has started to create the outline of the Movement Charter draft. (continue reading)
  • Introducing Movement Strategy Weekly - Contribute and Subscribe! - The MSG team have just launched the updates portal, which is connected to the various Movement Strategy pages on Meta-wiki. Subscriber to get up-to-date news about the various ongoing projects. (continue reading)
  • Diff Blogs - Check out the most recent publications about the UCoC on Wikimedia Diff. (continue reading)

Thanks for reading. Xeno (WMF) 02:23, 13 April 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

WIKIMOVE edit

The first episode of WIKIMOVE, the new podcast about the changing Wikimedia movement has now dropped! With our guests Tochi Precious and Guillaume Paumier we talk about Knowledge as a Service. Find the audio podcast and a shortened video version on our Meta page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIKIMOVE/Podcast Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 15:48, 13 April 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

The 2nd episode of WIKIMOVE, the new podcast about the changing Wikimedia movement has now dropped! Our guests Erica Azzellini and Luca Piantá from Wiki Movimiento Brazil talk about “communitizing” strategy. Find the audio podcast and the video version with English and Portuguese subtitles on our Meta page: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WIKIMOVE/Podcast Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 14:50, 16 Mai 2022 (UTC)

The 3rd episode of WIKIMOVE has now dropped! In this new episode we talk with Kannika Thaimai and Ivana Madžarević about innovation and explore the opportunities created by the UNLOCK accelerator within our movement and beyond. Don't hesitate to react on our meta page! Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 14:50, 16 Mai 2022 (UTC)

Check out our new WIKIMOVE episode about content and knowledge gaps in the Wikimedia projects with Lucy Crampton-Reid, Daniel Bögre Udell and Kiril Simeonovski!Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk)

Check out our new WIKIMOVE episode about mutual aid and peer support in our movement with Rebecca O’Neill and Jessica Stephenson and share your reactions on our meta page!Eva Martin (WMDE)

We launched WIKIMOVE six months ago, now it’s time to evaluate! Please share your feedback and ideas for improvement with us in this survey. Thank you for helping us improve WIKIMOVE! Eva Martin (WMDE) 14:44, 31 October 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

In our latest episode we receive Johnny Allegre and Natalia Szafran to discuss their ongoing hub activities in Asia and Eastern Europe and imagine what a movement of hubs could look like. Check it out on our meta page or in your favorite podcast app! Eva Martin (WMDE) 13:54, 22 2022 (UTC)

In our latest episode we talk about growing communities with Anass Sedrati and Pepe Flores. Check it out on our meta page or in your favorite podcast app! Eva Martin (WMDE) 14:42, 12 December 2022 (UTC)

Wondering what the movement strategy is about and how to contribute to it? Check out our newest WIKIMOVE episode! We answer questions from volunteers who recently joined the movement about the goals and the vision behind our strategy 2030 - Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 11:06, 8 February 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Check out our latest about Abstract Wikipedia with Denny Vrandečić and Lydia Pintscher on our meta page! - Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 12:31, 13 March 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Check out our latest about the Governance of Wikipedia with Florence Devouard and Martin Rulsch on our meta page! - Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 12:16, 4 April 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Check out our latest about Decentralization with Claudia Garad and Guillaume Paumier on our meta page! Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 16:20, 11 May 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

The latest WIKIMOVE episode of the season has dropped: Wikimedia Deutschland for the Movement, a conversation with WMDE‘s Chair and Executive Director, about the role of our organization in the implementation of movement strategy Eva Martin (WMDE) (talk) 16:53, 12 June 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

The WIKIMOVE Podcast is back with a season 2! In this new episode, we talk with Pax Ahimsa Gethen and Tamzin Hadasa Kelly about overcoming harassment and the transgender gap on the Wikimedia projects. You can find this podcast on our meta page. Sissela Björk (WMDE) (talk) 12:31, 6 October 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Check out the latest WIKIMOVE episode where we talk to a movement veteran, Andrew Lih, and Wikimedia Norge’s Executive Director, Elisabeth Carrera about the past, present and future of Wikimedia Affiliates! You can find the episode on our meta page. Sissela Björk (WMDE) (talk)

Growth team newsletter #21 edit

13:03, 5 July 2022 (UTC)

Movement Strategy and Governance News – Issue 7 edit

Movement Strategy and Governance News
Issue 7, July-September 2022Read the full newsletter


Welcome to the 7th issue of Movement Strategy and Governance News! The newsletter distributes relevant news and events about the implementation of Wikimedia's Movement Strategy recommendations, other relevant topics regarding Movement governance, as well as different projects and activities supported by the Movement Strategy and Governance (MSG) team of the Wikimedia Foundation.

The MSG Newsletter is delivered quarterly, while the more frequent Movement Strategy Weekly will be delivered weekly. Please remember to subscribe here if you would like to receive future issues of this newsletter.

  • Movement sustainability: Wikimedia Foundation's annual sustainability report has been published. (continue reading)
  • Improving user experience: recent improvements on the desktop interface for Wikimedia projects. (continue reading)
  • Safety and inclusion: updates on the revision process of the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines. (continue reading)
  • Equity in decisionmaking: reports from Hubs pilots conversations, recent progress from the Movement Charter Drafting Committee, and a new white paper for futures of participation in the Wikimedia movement. (continue reading)
  • Stakeholders coordination: launch of a helpdesk for Affiliates and volunteer communities working on content partnership. (continue reading)
  • Leadership development: updates on leadership projects by Wikimedia movement organizers in Brazil and Cape Verde. (continue reading)
  • Internal knowledge management: launch of a new portal for technical documentation and community resources. (continue reading)
  • Innovate in free knowledge: high-quality audiovisual resources for scientific experiments and a new toolkit to record oral transcripts. (continue reading)
  • Evaluate, iterate, and adapt: results from the Equity Landscape project pilot (continue reading)
  • Other news and updates: a new forum to discuss Movement Strategy implementation, upcoming Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees election, a new podcast to discuss Movement Strategy, and change of personnel for the Foundation's Movement Strategy and Governance team. (continue reading)

RamzyM (WMF) 01:39, 18 July 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2022 submissions edit

 

Dear Klára,

On behalf of the Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2022 programme committee, I am pleased to inform you that your submissions "Wiki Senior", "How we covered all Czech villages by photos and another" and "SOUTHEAST EUROPEAN CULTURAL OBJECTS AT RISK - New GLAM project WMCZ & ICOM" have been accepted as lectures, "Videos as an effective PR tool" has been accepted as a lightning talk and "Wikimedia Czech Republic programs" has been accepted as a poster. Considering that the conference will have language interpretation from English into Russian and vice versa, you have the choice between English and Russian as a language that you will use in your sessions. In case you have any additional requests or questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any other committee member.

Best regards.--Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 13:13, 26 August 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Thank you Kiril for the good news and all the best with preparation of the meeting, looking forward to finally meeting you in personǃ Klára Joklová (WMCZ) (talk) 19:37, 29 August 2022 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team newsletter #22 edit

17:18, 21 September 2022 (UTC)

Growth team newsletter #23 edit

20:57, 29 November 2022 (UTC)

Growth team newsletter #24 edit

14:44, 31 January 2023 (UTC)

We need your feedback on a tool from the Wikimedia Summit edit

 
Reminder: the guide to using Baserow, presented during the Wikimedia Summit.

Hi! I'm contacting you as one of the participants in the Wikimedia Summit 2022, to kindly ask for your feedback through a 5-10 minute survey to evaluate 'Baserow' (note: the survey is on a Google form).

Baserow was tool through which participants in the Summit co-created a database of Movement Strategy activities. We hope to learn from you how useful it may be to keep using it in the future to help document and connect on Movement Strategy work.

You are welcome and encouraged to fill out the survey in any language. Your feedback would be very appreciated --Abbad (WMF) (talk) 13:05, 16 February 2023 (UTC).Reply[reply]

Growth team newsletter #25 edit

13:10, 1 April 2023 (UTC)

Your Feedback On The Leadership Development Plan is Important! edit

Hi Klára_Joklová_(WMCZ),


I am reaching out to you specifically on behalf of the Leadership Development Working Group (LDWG) who recently published the Leadership Development Plan, a practical resource for emerging and existing leaders across the Wikimedia movement who want to develop themselves and others. Your perspectives will be really helpful in making this resource useful. Any opinions, feedback or ideas that you share would be appreciated. You can give feedback through the short survey, MS Forum, talk page or email at leadershipworkinggroup@wikimedia.org.


The review period closes on Sunday May 28, 2023.


Thank you!


Best, Cassie Casares (talk) 19:56, 17 May 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team newsletter #26 edit

15:14, 29 May 2023 (UTC)

Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2023 submissions edit

 

Dear Klára,

On behalf of the Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2023 programme committee, I am pleased to inform you that your submission titled "Thematic challenges for Czech community" has been accepted as a lecture, while your submissions titled ""There is an error" - Czech educational & fundraising campaign" and "Micro-grants as an effective tool to engage the community" have been accepted as lightning talks. If you have not yet registered for the conference, please fill in the registration form. In case you have any additional requests or questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any other committee member.

Best regards.--Kiril Simeonovski (talk) 07:36, 21 July 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team newsletter #27 edit

12:42, 1 August 2023 (UTC)

Thank you for being a light in the life of the Wikimedia youth - from the WikiVibrance Team! edit

  The Youth Barnstar
Hey Klára Joklová ! Someone nominated you for this barnstar! The WikiVibrance Project is awarding you the Youth Barnstar as a token of appreciation for your wholehearted help towards the youth community in the movement. Your contributions have truly made our space safe, welcoming, and full of valuable insights for the young champs driving the movement forward. We're super excited that your involvement in shaping youthful Wikimedian minds will continue to shine in the times ahead. Hope your participation in the development of youth Wikimedian will remain the same in the future. You are a Wikimedia treasure. Please keep up the good work!) – Romeo (talk) 17:04, 23 August 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team newsletter #28 edit

Trizek_(WMF) Discussion 23:16, 16 October 2023 (UTC)Reply[reply]

Growth team newsletter #29 edit

18:04, 1 December 2023 (UTC)