Humble application for "Strategic Bionic Diversity Officer"Edit
Dear Sir, Madam, Otherkin or otherwise,
Given that the Political Commissar's position is already taken, let me put my best paw forward and apply for the Strategic Bionic Diversity Officer opening instead. As we all know, there is a systemic problem in Wikipedias, "created by the shared social and cultural (and biological) characteristics of most editors, and it results in an imbalanced coverage of subjects and perspectives"
"Wikipedia:Systemic bias". Wikipedia. 2021-10-17..
Some cultures, breeds, species, and even phyla tend to be underrepresented on Wikipedia, thus skewing the topics, and perspectives. Apart from cultural bias, gender bias, homophobic bias, sexuality bias, racial bias, ability bias and social class bias, we need to consider the one resulting from our immutable taxonomic class.
Many a fel/can-ine colleague, col(l)ega, co-leg@, etc. suffers in collars despite accolades from the AffComs and other WM TLAs, DNRC included. I strongly believe affable Wikimedia Affiliates Association would ameliorate our lot, by investing in comfy kennels and attentive assistants to alleviate, abate and allay our affrays, induhvidual or otherwise.
Long live Chordata! Down with Cnidaria and Ctenophora! End the systemic discrimination of us Four-Pawed!
(PS. Watch out for this one should he wish to apply, too - I know zem to stool-pigeon as an owl... Let us keep Vigilant...)
Miao, meow, mew, meu, miaow, 貓!
- PS. I hasten to add that as a Lol
catdragon I used to host my and otherkind(er)'s wikiCVs here on Meta, but it had been duly (and rightly) removed as a "collection of agitation unsuitable and not conducive to the welfare of other Wikianimalia", maybe because I had mentioned the upcoming cull of the loongs and azhdahaks months too early there...
- Ne ébreszd fel az alvó oroszlánt, as they say. Zezen (talk) 12:03, 26 October 2021 (UTC)
- Ira is now banned from Wikipediocracy.
- His Wikimedia Affiliates Association membership is terminated forthwith henceforth nothwithstanding othersuch hitherto aforementioned honorificabilitudinitatibusness.
- By His Royal Prerogative, Somey, Wikipediocracy's Non-Constitutional & Benevolent Monarch, hereby rescinds this ban.
Speedy deletion template?Edit
This page has been nominated for speedy deletion. The user who left this tag provided the following reason: Out of scope. If you object, remove the template and discuss on the talk page. If this page does not meet a criterion for speedy deletion, use [yet another TLA] instead
The author Their Majesty and Secretary-General of the Wikimedia Affiliates Association (whom I have never met before in WM projects or cooperated in other portals either) exhibits the best traits that died out in WP in the 2000s already - sense of humour, including on meta meta levels (sapienti sat, nomina sunt odiosa, etc. etc.)
As a WikiDragon (see my enwiki wikifauna sig, now much frozen by some "Owls", who have been recently even more frozen by a SanFran or two in turn ;) , so I may finally return there if ever too bothered), a WikiLolcat (ditto) etc. and now freshly nominated otherkind(er)'s WAA Bionic Officer, I protest (before quickly archive.ising both of these HillBilly's pages asap).
It is not a joke, I do protest; explain thus yourself @Pppery, who "... is not a Wikipedia administrator but would like to be one someday".
With a quick morning coffee metawink @Smallbones as per his "If you want to learn, I can teach you. Only one mentee at a time please...", etc. the precious ottar of roses out of the otter that he is (with me aspiring to be a naive knave hereby, methinks, by thus alerting him), and maybe @SMcCandlish IT- and ꧁꧂-self, whom FII (=For Its Info) I had mentioned in one of my localized TRUTH essays, maybe this one..., as one of them (or both?) may mention this yet another wikifun damnatio memoriae attempt, like these other (non fun at all, that granted) anti-WMCUG folks have been trying around SEP 2021.
(Or maybe allude to this Owl business itself, freshly rekindled in enwiki, now that I can see it there, as a lurker, and maybe soon spilling into here to meta, as its traces and spiritus movens - here my best attempt at its Latin plural - could be found e.g. in Commons already around AD 2016, apart from this hillbillarious "chicken on the kitchen chopping board, next to the window" pic, as posted by Their Majesty in WO last month...?)
Or will yous remove my Meta page as well as being too aggressive and maybe anti-UCoC, anti-Movement, anti-human, etc. (maybe in their future 2.0 or 3.0 versions, see my plwiki essay about this other topic, in turn) or as being too cryptic (multilingual, with TLAs, WP or otherwise, etc.)?
- While 'other stuff exists' arguments don't get much traction when potential deletions are discussed, the Wikimedia Affiliates Association appears to have greater potential to improve the movement, and less potential to bring disrepute, than, for example, the Wikimedia Cuteness Association. Apart from the budget which is obviously an attempt at humor, what on-wiki evidence is there that this is a hoax?Dialectric (talk) 18:12, 30 November 2021 (UTC)
- An update on my quick and feeble protest hereinabove can be found in the new deletion request: Meta:Requests for deletion#User:Hillbillyholiday Unfrozen.
- Enough of this new blatant taxonomic oppression! Join our forces also there to oppose it. പൂച്ചകളു aka Zezen (talk) 19:15, 30 November 2021 (UTC)
Ultimatum pour les roturiersEdit
- My heretofore unfettered Rights of Access to the CommonSpace
- have been unceremoniously curtailed by the lifeform, poss. Humus sapiens,
- named A.Savin, a no-doubt well-intentioned rustic factotum.
- Timendi causa est nescire, sed ignorantia juris non excusat.
- You wretches detestable on land and sea:
- you who seek equality with lords are unworthy to live.
- Give this message to your colleagues:
- commoners you were, and commoners you are still;
- you will remain in bondage, not as before, but incomparably harsher.
- For as long as we live we will strive to suppress you,
- and your misery will be an example in the eyes of posterity.
- However, we will spare your lives if you remain faithful and loyal.
- Choose now which course you want to follow.
- Oh, Common pox and that gxddbxyz be upon them:
- destrue per terras breris, flen, flyȝes, and [refactor]eris...
- Humanculus cum sex pedibus me mordet ubique, ...
- Est mea mens mota pro te, speciosa Ricardota!
- For nox was lit by lux of Luna,
- And 'twas a nox most opportuna
- To catch a possum or a Commoona... etc. etc. Zezen (talk) 10:45, 1 December 2021 (UTC)
- Their Excellency!
- I am again and as always writing it all in the open, for any admin's (or owl's) perusal. In plain standard English this time, on purpose, as poetry does not fare well here either.
- -> Do see my new modest public proposal here: Meta:Requests for deletion#User:Hillbillyholiday Unfrozen.
- I suggest we give them WP:ROPE - that is we follow the wise words of equally wise, benevolent and equally @Camouflaged Mirage, and keep mum hereinabove and therein for a while, especially you, o noble sir.
- Let the wiki and karmic wheels turn. If they still object to any of the above (e.g. my Humanculus cum sex pedibus me mordet ubique reads like fighting and offensive words indeed!), let them remove these fragments (I do wonder which they will be! ha - it is this past, present and future meta in action) and then we make a switch, e.g. to Pentagonal notation or Japanese, as per my recent and decent proposal there.
- If all goes wrong, I may reopen the embassy in one of my sub pages instead, after another careful rereading of the current T&Cs, to avoid as per above.
- Speaking of Pentagonal: do you know this gentle yet effective mind-bending and expanding puzzle about Pentagons themselves: "how many sides thereof does one see from a plane?"
- I will ask it fully and verbatim later, so as not to bother the admins anymore here, so that they concentrate on their own rules to avoid ROPE instead. Zezen (talk) 15:48, 1 December 2021 (UTC)
- Fine, the Lady of the
LakeBooth spæc, q.v., as promptly tickled, mighty is hers AI, and we are being sent a baker's dozen of foxes our way (maybe to chase these owls away?), so mine is the Galatine! A tip my of my lolcat's hat also to her, as I was but an humble yet avid lurker at hers for years as well...
- I am thus too tempted and will break my suggestion and promise, but only herein, and not at that AfD thread; let us Denigrate admin's Parallax with further Markovians, using koalang for very good reasons.
- This promised Pentagonal puzzle for all of us, before that page is gone:
- All is flat. You are a point on a plane and you are looking at a pentagon.
- -> What is the probability of you seeing only two sides?
- That is it - the end of the puzzle.
- Don't look it up! Just breathe and forget about yourself.
- And flooooww (maybe to the tune of her Majesty's Youtubes, also q.v. hereinabove) - the less you think and more you visualize letting go of yourselves, the simpler it gets, o Booth Ladies or otherwise. Will wait.
- Now a time for another overdue ladylike poem, a trait that all of us CEE gentlekin (and even gentler and nobler tricksters that makes sooo cuddly and feline) are wont to sport and exhibit:
- Blame will be ours, if we love not the living WMF's body lying so close to us,
- more than all wooers in the world who are wounded in hearts;
- unless we have a project more beloved, who delights us more:
- a wiki to whom we are committed, so immutably bound
- that we do not seek to sever from her— which I see is so.
- O, tell me THE TRUTH, I entreat thee now...
- PS. Do pardon my English all of yous - it is my third language or so only. Zezen (talk) 19:55, 1 December 2021 (UTC)
- Fine, the Lady of the
A whole host of winged critters our way. Let us add one more...Edit
Q.v. as usual, oh their Majesty - a whole host of Feliformia sent our way.
Forsake thus us all the obsolete Ten WikiCommandments, as time for new ones has arrived:
[...] Oh, yes, we shall make a grab at WikiMoney.
We shall covet thine neighbour's adminship, her spiffy userpage, theirs barnstars galore
We shall covet thine neighbour's wiki, and the Desks, Gendered, or Misgendered ->
... We shall yet still honor our Angels and shall praise (our ;) Eloquence...
And we shall risk, as much as Their Majesty has been doing on WO (and Commonly in WM itself, with switft and sorry results) summon another fine lady, more tomcatty and bellicose (yay!), so let us put her contrefact in more <border> tags, as only today and yesterday she has been dealing with critters galore, which are also under our Bionic protection: Wonnoporka białobrązowa, Dzięcioł łuskowany, Owocojad malutki ... apart from equally majestic Sita_and_Sarita_by_Cecilia_Beaux.jpg on Hydrangea Paniculata's page, while she (the former one, not S&S, H nor C) owes me
one, strike that: more than five answers to the puzzles, this one hereinabove included.
Short explanation for her (and for the readers?), as Lady M is a newcomer to Meta itself, indeed:
- This HillBilly Majesty is a four-eyed feline whose meme you had spied in our correspondence about a month ago [...]
- This very page will be deleted very soon as per Meta:Requests for deletion#User:Hillbillyholiday Unfrozen and hereinabove, so enjoy it while it lasts: as "OOS-es" replaced "WTFs: live and let live" nowadays (see there for this newfangled TLA) while "who is not confused is not fully informed, let us leave it too" rule is long gone. [...]
- The ꧁꧂s and other "hateful as not ours" symbols from years ago you may know of from my plwiki metaBITCHing or just see above.
- Speaking of BITCHes: and here I am putting on my Bionic Strategy Officer hat also to address the Lady of the
LakeDesk and any female (the feliminity sparks thereof in myself included) passing by: Only yesterday I noted that female generic pronouns, which I have been unwittingly using now and then in the Slavic language wikis, the inveterate and dangerous feminist that I am, as jejmość Marencjanna may vouch for (or deny) herein, are faux pas nowadays and may soon be "hateful", as much as my LolCat or ꧁꧂s have proved to be already, after UCoC (which "proper" pronunciation I have read in WO some days ago, but let me not digress further) or related measures of the Movement ver. 2.0 type. (Lady of the Desk, this 2.0 vs 1.* hint - FYI here, but jumbled up and 90% of it in Polish, sorry for that - this feline has been way too lazy to prune it in that wiki as UCoC were voted for in its current form 1.1. Or ignore it, for now) So see this for what I mean: Enwiki - Use_feminine_pronouns aka WP:ROSIE (mniam, us cats love smelling roses too) vs. the usual "let us delete it! (as: yet another bland TLA for argument)" voices there, on its Talk. Whatchya think thereof, o fair and clever (and bellicose) ones? Isn't it "Women [+fel/can-ine, Cordata, ꧁꧂s]: Know your Limits", q.v.?
Update 1, not important so small fonted: Ha, now I can see that even by using (too much) white you can be too aesthetic - they will never be happy... Leaving meta koalang to épater la wikioisie in these very notes aside, ain't we seen this (and lived in it) somewhere before?
Update 2, not important so small fonted as well: Alas, our bat signal, a catwhistle and with a direct intrawiki alert did not work on the feisty and feministy Lady M, who as a Meta virgin may abjure any use hereof (and that for a good reason, I dig her), or who may have been busy, so I have self-applied yet another TLA rule hereinabove, the STO one this time, self-snipping it mildly, also for selves elegance's sakes.
Update 3: speaking of which, yet another "let's not delete it, no rewriting of history, no to damnatio wikimemoriae" WMCUG vote today.
Hello, please note that your base userpage was deleted following discussion at Special:PermaLink/22502463#User:Hillbillyholiday_Unfrozen. Please see the closing notes there before recreating that page. Thank you, — xaosflux Talk 16:26, 27 December 2021 (UTC)