This is my user page that retrived from that one of Meta-Wiki
สำหรับหน้าผู้ใช้ Meta-Wiki ของผมในภาษาไทย ค้นได้ที่นี่'
Wikimedians and volunteers can find useful resources in my userpage, as this place does not only contain just my information but many things about Wikimedia and its projects.
If you are not in Meta-Wiki, any internal-type links would not normally work, result that wrong page is shown.
See section Introduce Myself
See my AboutMe (From section Introduce Myself)
|— General volunteer (Regularly on Thai Wikipedia, Meta, and Thai Wikibooks), also Wikimedia Thailand observer —|
Tux, Linux mascot. May become a Wikimedian with me!
|Website|| (Not always online)|
(Will be added)
See section My Subpages
Remarks and NotesEdit
- Frequency of contributing to Wikimedia projects
Pages that important-remarkable-recommended-usefulEdit
Remark: Many of these welcome for volunteers to develop, any doubt can be prompted at my user talk page.
- Main sandbox page on my Meta: User:NP-chaonay/Sandbox
- My the other Sandbox are also available at subpages of User:NP-chaonay/Sandbox
- For my public English-to-Thai translation draft subpages-list: User:NP-chaonay/TransList
- Subpages related to "Native Dark Mode Implementation" (context of "Native" means: content source code (HTML/CSS/JS/WikiTemplates/WikiModules that create the content) directly implement dark mode instead of using external code such as web browser extension applied some modification to exist content code) are available at page/subpages of User:NP-chaonay/NativeDarkMode
- FAQ for everyone made by me: /FAQ
My Local User Page on another Wikimedia projectsEdit
Remarkable for Thai-language-readers and Thai-people-readers pagesEdit
- Wikimedia Thailand (Informational page about the foundation chapter at Thailand) : linked from S/N and many pages such as Wikimedia_Thailand Facebook page
- Wikimedia Foundation (Informational page that explains about Wikimedia Foundation): As the foundation is very relates to Wikimedia Thailand which again relates to Thai-lanaguage of Wikipedia and its sister-project; the main official website of Wikimedia Foundation (https://wikimediafoundation.org/) is not available in Thai-language; also on Wikimedia Foundation governance-wiki(?) (https://foundation.wikimedia.org/) which may has only little Thai-language. Therefore, this page is important, to let Thai-language-readers know origin of Wikimedia.
- Meta:About (Page related to Meta-Wiki, explains Meta-wiki): To know what is the brief and detailed description of Meta, where globally-issues discussions, page Wikimedia Thailand, page Wikimedia Foundation, are placed.
- Wikimedians (Explains definition and gives information about Wikimedians): Dominant word in Template:Infobox user
- Wikipedia (page that explains about Wikipedia): Most popular project
- Wikimedia --> Wikimedia movement (Explains about about Wikimedia movement): The main keyword, this page is redirect page to "Wikimedia movement".
- Wikimedia_Forum has link linked to Meta:Discussion pages (the page gathers dominant discussion pages in Meta-wiki, this page is available in Thai/any language): the page gathers dominant discussion pages in Meta-wiki
For English2Thai or Thai2English translatorsEdit
- My user page at TranslateWiki; which may contain useful information/discussion: translatewiki:User:NP-chaonay
- Thai language portal page at TranslateWiki: translatewiki:Portal:Th
- English language portal page at TranslateWiki: translatewiki:Portal:en
Thai Translation RemarkEdit
- (...) means description of word/phrase; [...] means extension of that word/pharse; ? means unsure/confused enough. For example:
- (Wikimedia) Outreach means that the word "Outreach" is used with context of word "Wikimedia"
- [Wikimedia] Outreach means that that translation should be applied to both "Outreach" and "Wikimedia Outreach"
- By-Referenced List
- Thematic Organization = องค์กรแก่น? (organization with creation reason of specific topic) ("แก่น" is generally mean "core")
- (Wikimedia) Outreach: บริการเชิงรุก? (the word "เชิงรุก" it's sounded like "proactive"/"active" instead; "บริการ" means "service")
- Wikimedia movement: การเคลื่อนไหวของวิกิมีเดีย
- Wikimedian[s]: วิกิมีเดียน[ส์?]/ชาววิกิมีเดีย
- By-My-Suggestion List
- Thematic Organization = องค์กรเฉพาะกิจ ("เฉพาะกิจ" generally mean "specifically for one mission/goal")
- (Wikimedia) Outreach: กิจกรรมสู่ภายนอก(ของวิกิมีเดีย) ("กิจกรรม"="activity/event"; the context of the word "สู่ภายนอก" is: the one action/thing for/distribute/send_to outside of one's place/organization/thing; such as "กิจกรรมสู่ภายนอก of Wikimedia Thailand" it's mostly same as "event for community/organization outside of Wikimedia Thailand")
- Wikimedia movement: ขบวนการวิกิมีเดีย (the word "การเคลื่อนไหว" may not be a accurate matched translation, (the word "การเคลื่อนไหว" have 2 general way to translate: 1st is to translate as the context "the action of moving", this is not good match for the translation; 2nd is to translate as the context "the being of active (noun), such as the being of active (user)", however this may still not accurate much; Since the good context is alike to the word "society movement" which very matches to "ขบวนการ")
- Wikimedian[s]: ชาววิกิมีเดีย (imitated from "ชาววิกิพีเดีย" (ชาว=people of/that; วิกิพีเดีย="Wikipedia; "ชาววิกิพีเดีย"=People of Wikipedia community, or Wikipedians))
- Current Implementation (For futher translation revision, I will using these preference)
- Thematic Organization: องค์กรแก่น
- (Wikimedia) Outreach: บริการเชิงรุก except someplace (ex.page "Wikimedia Thailand") that using กิจกรรมสู่ภายนอก(ของวิกิมีเดีย)
- Wikimedia movement: การเคลื่อนไหวของวิกิมีเดีย
- Wikimedian[s]: ชาววิกิมีเดีย
|Thai translation pages that using words/phrases contain on both By-Referenced and By-My-Suggestion lists|
For Wikimedia Thailand members/observersEdit
Wikimedia Thailand page (both en/th)Edit
- I am currently responsible for translating the English page into Thai, see at my (currently main sandbox) sandbox.
Here below are things I am in doubt, but I not desire to discuss yet.
- mailing list In infobox: should be wikimedia-th instead of current one wikimedia-th-private?
- Founding year in userbox: Since most (maybe every) of passage tell that user group has been found in 2008, which matches to my analyse of timelime information of the chapter. So should the founding year be 2008, even we could not find exact date?
- User-Experience problem
- '!!FUZZY!!' text is added to individual translation for some reason (related to fuzzybot?); this should be implemented by template instead. This lead to section "Getting Started Guide By Me" in this userpage.
Getting Started Guide By MeEdit
For Meta-Wiki/Wikimedia_Project beginner contributors, are very recommended to read this:
- Any translation is added by the text '!!FUZZY!!' should considered as normal, due to the current implementation of something (fuzzybot?).
- Define that A is any organizations consists of Wikimedia Foundation, Wikimedia Thailand, and the other Wikimedia affiliates.
- Regardless how much my works, contacts, contributions, or involved events relate to A, may not able to accurately judge my actual state/role.
- According to my current role/state (Last updated: 6 March 2021)
- I'm not stuff/member of A despite of my contribution, relation, or contacting to A.
- Even I am Wikimedia Thailand observers, does not mean that I am the stuff/member of them, but means that I am obeserver for tracking progress or receiving news of Wikimedia Thailand.
- Despite I'm the member of Thai-language Discord server of Wikimedia community (Server name: ชุมชนวิกิมีเดียภาษาไทย (In english: Thai-language Wikimedia Community); Last updated on 6 May 2021), however it's unable to indicate whether I a staff/member of A.