Universal Code of Conduct/Enforcement guidelines/Summary/he
תקציר עקרונות האכיפה
בטבלה להלן יש תקציר של עקרונות האכיפה המלאים. מטרת הטבלה היא לסייע לוודא שכל חברי הקהילה יבינו את העקרונות החדשים.
מי אחראי לאכיפת תקן ההתנהגות הכללי?
- Designated community functionaries and bodies
- קרן ויקימדיה
- חברי צוות בטיחות של אירוע מסוים, ואנשים בתפקידים דומים
- ועדה חדשה בשם "ועדת התיאום של תקן ההתנהגות הכללי" (בקיצור U4C)
- The U4C will monitor enforcement of the UCoC. The composition of the U4C will be decided by the U4C Building Committee. The building committee will be selected in the same way as the previous UCoC committees. The outline prepared by the Building Committee will be voted on by the community
Local and global functionaries should understand how UCoC enforcement works even if they are not part of the U4C
- הערות שוליים
- such as, but not limited to administrators or Arbitration Committees
איך זה ייעשה?
- The UCoC should be visible in as many places as possible
- Certain individuals will have to declare their regard for and adherence to the UCoC
- Local communities, affiliates, and the Wikimedia Foundation should develop and conduct training for community members so they can better address harassment and other UCoC violations
- The guidelines also lay out recommendations for which parties should address what types of UCoC violations
- The guidelines suggest certain principles for processing and filing cases to ensure UCoC violations are addressed similarly across all projects
- The Enforcement Guidelines represent the boundaries of the kinds of behaviour communities should engage in to enforce and follow the UCoC
WHAT additional things need to be in place for this to happen?
- The Enforcement Guidelines recommend the creation of a centralized reporting system
- Communities are free to continue to use their existing enforcement systems as long as they do not contradict the Enforcement Guidelines
- The Enforcement Guidelines note that appeals should be possible and practically available to individuals who were sanctioned for UCoC violations