< Tech | Ambassadors
Thank you for volunteering to become an active tech ambassador for the Wikimedia movement!
Currently active tech ambassadors:
- are recognizable – they are listed as tech ambassador for a given community in the public table on this page;
- are proactive – they post tech-related information in their project's community spaces, making sure the message is well understood;
- are supportive – they help get information from their community to MediaWiki.org and Phabricator, contributing to a faster resolution of local issues;
- are reachable – they respond when contacted by Community Relations specialists (or others) about tech stuff.
Learn how to be(come) a great ambassador: this is easier than you think.
Pilot phase: working together on PhabricatorEdit
Go ahead and add yourself to the table for the designated communities! It can be edited with the visual editor. Please add the page to your watchlist, so you'll be aware of any conversations happening in the talk page :)
Please do not change the communities in the table above. You are welcome to add yourself and your other communities to the table below and to expand it when necessary.
- mw:Newsletter:Tech Showcase – Fresh software for Wikimedia caught on the spot. Plans, prototypes, releases... Do you have a scoop? Tell us on the related talk page.
- ↑ This table is provided by the Community Relations. Its targets are "communities from the top 25 projects" (by very active editors, in March 2017. It was tweaked to include selected sister projects' usergroups). We are going to track some of the efforts of volunteers listed in this table as part of our annual program this year. The tables will be reviewed and expanded during the 2018–2019 Fiscal Year!