|Discuss / help|
This page covers the additional internal decisions by users of the admin channel. It is additional to, rather than a replacement for, any other norms for off-wiki discussion that may apply.
For more general information on chat systems used by the community, and related matters, see IRC.
As of today, we have two new ops, Fluffernutter and Thehelpfulone, who have been helping the channel operators at times, and how have years of experience managing #wikipedia, #wikipedia-en, #wikipedia-en-help and multiple other channels. We hope this can bring more availability to the op team. Snowolf How can I help? 17:47, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
Cleaning up the list a bunch today. Most of my work is logged on the page history, so adding the portion dealing with Invite Exemptions (+I) as that isn't recorded there for orphaned cloaks.
- Removed the following account-based invexes for accounts that are no longer registered:
- Removed the following account-based invexes for accounts that have recently been re-created:
- $a:agk-wiki (re-registered 2w ago, no cloak)
- Duplicate invexes removed:
- $a invexes replaced with cloak invexes (to match on-wiki list unless otherwise mentioned):
- $a:Sky2042 (was listed as $a, updated entry in list)
- Missing invex added:
I think besides a few minor tweaks and the missing access list entry, the remaining major task is cleaning up all the orphan invex'es. Should have that done this weekend, and then I'll try to periodically run the script over the lists to report any discrepancies & keep the list up to date. Eventually I'd like to also see about any possible renames/admin rights expiring due to inactivity etc., but lower priority I'd say.