|←2nd 2011 elections||Stewards (application guide)|
|Halaman ini adalah panduan bagi para pengguna yang berminat mengundi atau menjadi calon bagi pilihan raya pengelola. Sila baca setiap bahagian yang berkenaan di bawah.|
Sebelum mengundi, anda haruslah:
- memiliki akaun di Meta (wiki ini);
- memiliki akaun global (atau akaun di Meta dengan laman pengguna dipautkan ke wiki utama anda, dan pautan ke akaun meta anda dari laman pengguna di wiki utama anda);
- not primarily use the account for automated (bot) tasks;
- have made at least 600 edits before 15 June 2011 (on one wiki, or edits on unified wikis can be combined);
- have made at least 50 edits between 15 March 2011 and 14 September 2011 (on the same wiki as above, or edits on unified wikis can be combined).
You can check your eligibility automatically.
Please help translate these pages into your languages:
Cadangan kepada para pesertaEdit
- You can ask the candidates questions on Stewards/elections 2011-2/Questions.
- You can add a short (at most one or two lines) statement explaining your vote. Long conversations (responses to the votes of others) may be moved to the talk page, with a note added so other participants know where to look for it. Please remember to be civil and avoid personal attacks. Users engaging in disruptive behaviour will be blocked on-sight by any administrator.
- As some users have disabled CentralNotice, you may also inform other users who might be interested in participate in the voting.
Before applying for stewardship, you must:
- agree to abide by the policies governing steward access, checkuser access, oversight access, and privacy;
- have a global (SUL) account;
- have a user account on this Meta wiki (attached to your unified account);
- have an account on at least one Wikimedia Foundation project where you have been active for at least six months;
- hold or have held administrator rights on one Wikimedia Foundation project for a period of at least three months.
(You can check the above requirements automatically.)
- be at least 18 years old, and at least the age of majority in your country, before the final day of voting;
- provide your full name and proof of identity to the Wikimedia Foundation.
Stewards are preferably multilingual, because steward work often involves projects of varying language, but this is not a requirement. They should also be available on a reasonably common basis. The stewards policy sets limitations; for example, stewards may not use their access on projects that they are active on to avoid conflicts of interest, and are encouraged to watch and help on the steward request pages. They can also join the IRC channel #wikimedia-stewardsconnect on freenode to answer requests.
Inactive stewards will have their access removed.
Sediakan bukti identitiEdit
|Bukti identiti haruslah diterima sebelum 15 September untuk mengelakkan anda daripada hilang kelayakan. Sila rujuk Steward handbook/email templates untuk proses melakukannya.|