The following request for comments is closed. After over 2 months, there's no consensus to apply a global ban, the percentage of support is 44.68% --Superpes15 (talk) 12:16, 26 October 2023 (UTC)
Бучач-Львів (talk • meta edits • global user summary • CA)
We are talking about the user:Бучач-Львів, who is currently blocked for life on four Wikipedias, and also blocked in the Ukrainian-language section due to harassment of me within the entire Wikipedia. We are talking about his post on Wikidata, where he bypassed the personal restriction he has in the Ukrainian-language section and applied it to Wikidata by mentioning my comment regarding a conflict related to him and the user:Flavius1 (the mention of which in the Ukrainian-language Wikipedia means progressive blocking for him).
user:Бучач-Львів attacks other users from the Ukrainian-language Wikipedia on the Polish Wikipedia (this is only a part):1) SitizenX, 2) Ejensyd, 3) brutal discussion of actions Ходаков.
Collects links to old conflicts: on Polish Wikipedia.
Similar collection of information on conflicts : in the Ukrainian Wikipedia in the form of notes.
I also want to draw the community's attention to the numerous persecutions of administrators in the corresponding UkrWiki pub, here you can simply look at the nicknames of administrators who have been attacked from the outside.
Previously, he had been blocked more than once for such actions within the pro-Ukrainian section.
Regarding his actions both on Wikipedia and outside, the following decisions of the arbitration committee were made: Arbitration Committee №1 (Aeou), Arbitration Committee №2 (Flavius1), i also want to note that this user harassed me in 2018 on Facebook about what was the decision Arbitration Committee №3, Arbitration Committee №4 (Dimon2711).
This user also harassed other editors, and even in real life, for example, Микола Василечко, in addition to him, the following users were harassed: Artem Lashmanov, Flavius (again, among others?), Fessor, Kharkivian, Kisnaak, Nickispeaki, NickK, Roman333 and others. There is a discussion of the issue as a result of which progressive blocking was imposed on him.
I ask the stewards to consider the issue of the lifetime ban of the user:Бучач-Львів.
This is the first and third point global bans.
Regarding requests for comment, there is also a violation by user:Бучач-Львів. Considering that he thus bypassed the personal restriction of the local wikipedia, creating a new conflict by mentioning an old conflict. Once again, it is now 2023, and he remembered 2017.
user:Бучач-Львів notified of this request: Глобальний бан. --Jphwra (talk) 17:19, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
Notice on other projects: EN; RU; Commons; Wikidata; FR; ES; UK; PL. --Jphwra (talk) 17:33, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support per nom. Systematic long-term and permanent violation of basic rules and POV-pushing. Blocking on four Wikipedias, one-year blocking on Commons Wikipedia. Systematic wars of editing in the Ukrainian-language section. Harassment of users both on and off wikipedia and even in real life, for example User:Микола Василечко. --Jphwra (talk) 18:52, 8 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support There are some issues with the links, but anyone who's managed to pick up four indefs and a 1-year block from another is likely to be deserving to a global. Nosebagbear (talk) 17:32, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- Hi folks! I was at the same time surprised and not surprised to find this request here, as I was slowly preparing to start a global ban request for Бучач-Львів for a couple of days myself but Jphwra jumped the gun on this, so I am able only to play the second fiddle and provide global community with some general context. I have never had any contact with Бучач-Львів, nor was involved in discussions about his behavior on any project, so I hope I can provide you with some impartial insights. Бучач-Львів is one of the most controversial users on Ukrainian Wikipedia with pages long block log (for context: due to some specifics of rules on ukwiki, it is very hard to get an indefinite block for anyone who is considered an "experienced user"). The main problem with Бучач-Львів, found by admins, is massive POV-pushing which is related to naming (I am not sure whether Ukrainian examples are necessary but I this enwiki AN discussion has plenty of examples) and personal attacks against other users. Several Arbcom cases were connected to Бучач-Львів, which placed multiple topic bans on renaming articles and etc. One of Arbcom cases indeed ruled that there was also an off-wiki social media harassment against Jphwra by Бучач-Львів. Answering @Vermont:s inquiry, user indeed used socks to avoid topic bans (according to block logs it happened at least 2 times on ukwiki). However, I understand that violations on ukwiki alone do not provoke global ban but the pattern of the same POV-pushing on so many projects, indeed does, so I am to Support request here. Although, I am not qualified to review concrete violations on eswiki and frwiki, they seem to have the same rationale. The fact that bans on these projects happened almost at the same time additionally confirms that there is no other way rather then global ban.--reNVoy (user talk) 18:49, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- I think you are mistaken when you talk about some kind of pushing by me that has been taking place lately. You know what Russification is and in general, a lot of people in the world do not know about the difference between Ukrainian and Russian. Бучач-Львів (talk) 08:47, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Reading the Spanish Wiki. 1) There are two articles about men with the same name, which we write in Ukrainian as Юрій. Yuriy Boyko and Yuri Yejanúrov. One is Yuriy, and that's why the other is already Yuri? 2) Reading the article Valentyn Nalyvaichenko, we see that its current name is a transliteration from Ukrainian into English by using the Ukrainian National System 2010. If we look at this article Alfabeto_ucraniano#Nombre de las letras y pronunciación, then the article should have a title Valentyn Nalyvaychenko. If  - then Valentin Nalivaichenko. I tried to tell the editors of the Spanish wiki that it would be nice to create a separate system for the Ukrainian language, but no one wanted to listen to me. I stopped editing June 9, 2023. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 08:51, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support He is not there to contribute calmly, on any Wikimedia project it seems. His insistence on rendering characters who are not Ukrainian in defiance of rules and sources prevents constructive cooperation. And if he is also responsible for targeted harassment... DarkVador79-UA (talk) 23:47, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- Weak Support It seems as if from the conduct described as well as their disruptive edits to Wikidata that there is a continued risk of disruption if a global ban is not implemented. They have also appeared to have misused their talk page while blocked six years ago on enwiki and still don't seem to have followed the expectations of behavior for blocked users - only using the talk page to discuss the block or to appeal, etc. Aasim 01:02, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support per nom., cross-wiki PoV-pushing to Ukrainianize names in disregard of sources and WP:COMMONNAME, uses Wikidata to evade blocks on wikis where WD infoboxes are used, etc. (note: I was not canvassed by email, I saw the notice on the French Village Pump). Thibaut (talk) 07:20, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- @Thibaut120094: it's a pity that you don't understand that Jphwra is just taking revenge on me (he was started the conflict in Ukewiki in 2017). I was blocked on the French wiki, and even if they unblock me, I won't edit there anyway (in the Spanish Wiki too). --Бучач-Львів (talk) 11:32, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support per nom. --Ooligan (talk) 08:57, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support --Rosičák (talk) 16:31, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support --Morten Haan (talk) 18:43, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support I have been subjected to aggression multiple times by this user in the Russian
and Ukrainian language versions. Moreover, his aggression was directed towards me, not my edits. All instances of aggression were fueled by his political biases. I am a conscientious and neutral contributor who has created over 500 articles. One can only imagine how many newcomers and less experienced contributors this individual has demotivated. I would gladly contribute to the Ukrainian Wikipedia, but the persecution from this user effectively prevents me from working there. Bechamel (talk) 21:15, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Bechamel, strange, I don’t remember conflicts with you on Ukrwiki at all, need to see edits. Can you write them here yourself? About what you write - One can only imagine how many newcomers and less experienced contributors this individual has demotivated - this is not fact, but only your personal imagine... I’ll say about myself that, for example, in Ruwiki I really encountered hostility from several participants, but I forgot about it a long time ago. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:23, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- As far as I understand, aggressive actions on the Russian-language Wikipedia are not being denied. Bechamel (talk) 07:56, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Bechamel. Let's finish with the Ukrainian wiki first, shall we? --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:59, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- I don't want to review my entire contribution to the Ukrainian Wikipedia. I will limit the claims to the Russian Wikipedia. Bechamel (talk) 08:10, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Bechamel. 1) Fine. I apologize for my violations in your address on ruwiki. But, unfortunately, your actions on Ruwiki regarding me - then, in fact, a beginner - were not entirely correct. 2) You accused me of what I didn't do on UkrWiki, and the accusation is very serious. Therefore, I ask you to once again carefully study our relations in Ukrwiki (or rather, their almost complete absence, I have already pointed out one example). --Бучач-Львів (talk) 08:16, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Bechamel. Sorry, now I see that you dropped the charge against me. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 08:20, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Bechamel, here is the history of your Ukrwiki talk page. I have never written here. I found one article (I started writing it), where there is your correct edit and there is no conflict between us. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:41, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support, this is just classic WP:NOTHERE. Summer talk 19:24, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Weak support Бучач-Львів is a classic user, who think, that he is the only one right and all others are wrong. He basicaly do not listen to noone and thus do not respect the comunity consensus. After a huge amount of blocks in ukwiki (he collected an amount of 75 block logs and 51 reblocks) he continue to do edit warring and provoking other users to it. He's explanation to all this long list of blocks it, that almost all of them is unfair and/or done by admins that are in conflict with him. This means that 75 blocks performed by 17 different admins are wrong and he do not deserve even one of it. To justify the undefinite blocks in enwiki, eswiki, frwiki and ruwiki he said that these blocks were performed because "they harrases me due to my de-russification actions" and "there are only pro-Russian admins". After all what I said, my support of this global block is weak only because I see that the user has a large contribution in plwiki and commons where he isn't blocked (even if in commons he was blocked for a year for edit warring 3 years ago). I do not think anyway that the user will change he's behaviour in these projects, and to me it is only a matter of time that he will be block there too, as also a matter of time that he will be block undefinitly in ukwiki.--Andriy.v (talk) 21:02, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- you understand very well that in this particular case I'm only talking about that a part of administrators support the Russian version of the transliteration of the names and family names of Ukrainians (f. eg., Aleksandr_Sidorenko (in Engwiki Oleksandr_Sydorenko), settlements in Ukraine (f. eg. Kostyantýnivka). --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:53, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- I really doubt that Geom and Techso01 are pro-Russian, you’ll need to provide proof for that accusation, the move was done clearly per es:WP:CT, which is the equivalent to en:WP:COMMONNAME.
- In some languages, some Ukrainian people or places are better known by the Russian transliteration of their name, most versions of Wikipedia follow the most common name in sources in their language, it doesn’t mean that they’re pro-Russian. Thibaut (talk) 09:30, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Thibaut, Geom, Techso01. when I said "pro-Russian", I had in mind only questions of transliteration, precisely exactly that which gives preference to "Russian" transliteration, not transliteration from Ukrainian. Of course, I did not mean any politics etc. Therefore, just in case, I apologize for the incorrect wording. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 10:12, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Thibaut. in addition, I stopped editing EspWiki on June 9, 2023. I did not do WP:EW in this Wiki, so it is difficult to understand why I was blocked indefinitely in this Wiki. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 10:29, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support. I fully support the statements above regarding the fact that this user is one of the most controversial users in wiki projects and who always think, that he is the only one right and all others are wrong. This user takes advantage of the fact that the administrators and the wiki community of the Ukrainian Wikipedia are super tolerant. He deserved an indefinite ban on Ukrwiki at least back in 2017-2018, as he deserved it in other wikis. But in view of the large and good contribution, the administrators did not dare to do this. Therefore, personal restrictions and progressive blocking arose for him. Since he brings conflicts from the home wiki to other projects, the matter seems serious. And there is no other way out than a global ban, despite his valuable contribution to at least three wiki projects, otherwise, his destructive activity will completely overshadow the constructive one and problems will not disappear anywhere, but will appear more and more. --Flavius1 (talk) 03:48, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- I did not expect that you would take revenge even here. Бучач-Львів (talk) 10:15, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- everyone who leaves here a "support" of the global block for user Бучач-Львів means that they are taking revenge on you? You haven't changed at all in your behavior. I don't think you've reached any conclusions. It is sad. --Flavius1 (talk) 14:09, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- I wrote this only to you, not to everyone, and why is everyone here? It is obvious that everyone has the right to their opinion and... most do not know the whole of this long history. There is a formal side of the case, and there is its essence. You yourself know your mistakes about me. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 14:16, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Everyone is here because they got a notification in every wiki project that a request for a global ban for the user Бучач-Львів is being considered. And every user considered - to join the discussion or not to join, support this request or oppose it. No one has the right to forbid someone to express their own opinion. And I also have every right to do so. Please, leave your thoughts that I am here because I am taking revenge on you, to yourself.--Flavius1 (talk) 14:40, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Please tell me when was our last conflict? As far as I remember our last conflict was quite a long time ago. I have such a right to express my point of view about your actions. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:03, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- i haven't crossed paths with you for a very long time. For from the moment various restrictions were imposed on you in uawiki, this was reduced to a minimum. But it's not about me. I constantly saw discussions about how new and new conflict arose with you with different users. I didn't interfere. Although I sympathized this users, because I was in the same situation when there were conflicts with you. By the way, the last time (4 month ago) you tried to ignite a new conflict with me, when you decide to intervene in a case that did not concern you (you left a message on the discussion page of my claim to the arbitration committee. This claim concerns not you, but another user). Thanks God, your comment was immediately deleted by administrator as a prevention). --Flavius1 (talk) 13:23, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Interesting you say, but incorrect. How do you know that I wanted to rekindle a new conflict with you? I had no such intention. But I really do not share some of your views, and you know perfectly well that I have good reasons for this. Sources - f.e. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 14:25, 16 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support. Absolutely inappropriate behaviour, the user is destructive and is here not to make an encyclopaedia.⚡𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩⚡ / СО 06:11, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support. --Michileo (talk) 08:42, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support. per nom. Just try to impose PoV Ukrainian inter-Wikis.--Techso01 (talk) 10:35, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- OK, here's your choice. But - what kind of imposition, especially in the Spanish Wiki? I suggested that you roll back the edits - that's it. Even if I'll unblocked, I won't edit the Spanish or French wiki anyway. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 11:36, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
Weak support. This user is blocked in 5 wikis, in 4 of them forever, and he is really destructive, but anyways, he has some good contribution. But I think he is still hindering to make an encyclopaedia, so I would support the global ban. «RF_22»/ talk 20:40, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support. Inappropriate and aggressive behavior. --Geka b (talk) 05:56, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- really? why are you saying something that is not true? That is, you think that aggression is the fact that I sometimes correct your obvious mistakes? Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:56, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support Per Renvoy.--Lemonaka (talk) 02:17, 17 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support Nationalistic POV-pushing is already a big red flag for me, but it takes a lot of effort to get indef banned on four wikis. Sadly I see this as the only way forward, by the looks of things. --SHB2000 (talk | contribs) 10:41, 25 August 2023 (UTC)
- SHB2000. Please tell me what do you think is the nationalism you are talking about? How does it differ from national culture and traditions? --Бучач-Львів (talk) 11:15, 25 August 2023 (UTC)
- Why were you banned from frwiki, then? SHB2000 (talk | contribs) 11:31, 25 August 2023 (UTC)
- SHB2000. You can clearly see the wording of the justification for this blocking. I repeat that I apologize for the mistakes (one of them was that I used a different transliteration system from Ukrainian (Girodet) than the one used in Frwiki). But maybe I don't understand something... Please tell me where is the nationalism in this renaming that I did? what is the essence of my POV-pushing? Or is this also nationalism and POV-pushing? Here is another article - fr:Valeri Chiriaïev. He was born in Kharkiv, Ukraine, he played for the national team of Ukraine. But in the article, do not write his name and surname in Ukrainian ... Thanks. PS. You didn't answer my question. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:29, 29 August 2023 (UTC)
- SHB2000. Sorry, I corrected my mistake - Girodet. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:35, 29 August 2023 (UTC)
- SHB2000. By the way, I saw that it is written in Ukwiki that Valeri Chiriaïev (Valeriy Chyriaiev) was born in fr:Nijni Taguil. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 12:22, 29 August 2023 (UTC)
- Support On and off-wiki harassment of other editors, and violations of POV policy is not tolerated, and it's evident User:Бучач-Львів has been give numerous opportunities to stop their behaviour. It's evident that they have no intention of contributing positively to any project, as evident from the multiple blocks they've been given on multiple projects. Millows (talk) 14:55, 7 September 2023 (UTC)
- Do I understand you correctly, that I don't need to convince you otherwise? I'm sorry, but I'll try anyway. With your permission. There are no problems with my edits on Polwiki, on Wikidata etc. My blockings on the French and Spanish wikipedias are not related to harassment at all, with WP:EW. My main mistake was that I didn't pay attention to the fact that the rules of transliteration on these Wikis differ from the transliteration of the Ukrainian alphabet. Of course, I apologize for the mistakes. Especially since I stopped editing on Eswiki on 9.06.2023.
- Jphwra spoke about what he believes to be harassment that took place in 2018! You see it. And the fact that the same Jphwra very recently allowed himself another rude post to my address and has been systematically stalking me since 2017 - you don't see... Even here he continues to write lies. As for what M. Vasylechko says... This is very sad for me to talk about it, because we were friends not long ago... But he says something that isn't true. And I can prove it if I have to. We have a lot of mutual acquaintances, and I can't convince all of them (especially when they are 20 years older than me) not to mention me when they address him. Thanks. Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:02, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
- further user manipulations. His line of conduct was unchanged from the beginning. This is an accusation of others for what he himself violates (it resembles Russia's modern aggression), and the rest is the same: everyone around is guilty. I see only one problem here: this user has been tolerated for too long in the Ukrainian-language Wikipedia, and now, being blocked, he continues the editing war in Wikidata, and here he also continues to manipulate facts. Believe me, as a former administrator, whom he harassed and harasses both here on Wikipedia and outside it, a normal editor cannot conflict with several dozen users. The actually mentioned conflict has been systematically stalking me since 2017 confirms all this. Jphwra (talk) 19:54, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
- I wrote earlier that I apologize for the mistakes I made regarding other users. But. You are the one who harrased me since 2017. And I wrote a diffs, which confirm this (much more can be written). Therefore, this is a typical example of manipulation by Jphwra. The fact that Jphwra compared my actions with Russian aggression is simply disgusting. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 09:32, 12 September 2023 (UTC)
- Well, that's cynicism, gentlemen. A user who has been stalking me all over Wikipedia since 2017 and on Facebook in 2018 is cynically writing about alleged stalking by me!!!!??? How to understand this??? Jphwra (talk) 10:00, 12 September 2023 (UTC)
- Support Coming late as slwiki wasn't notified about that (I had done that). This user does not understand that languages differentiate between on how they transcript foreign languages. Moreover, he pushes such actions even crosswiki without regards to local rules and grammar.--A09 (talk) 20:03, 14 September 2023 (UTC)
- Sorry, yes, I've made mistakes, but to say that I can't understand is quite incorrect, isn't it. Before I edit, I always look at least at the articles that are already there. Where are my mistakes here? Бучач-Львів (talk) 13:03, 15 September 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose At least on Commons, Бучач-Львів seems to be contributing constructively, the mentioned 1-year block was back in 2020 for "edit-warring after warnings", but I've no clue what justified such a long block for edit-warring given that there were no previous blocks and the user already had been active for years at that point. And procedural reasons: I don't know what was happened on Russian or Ukrainian WP, but I really don't like the e-mail canvassing in favor of this Global Ban RfC. If even myself received this e-mail, despite the fact that I am in no way related to any of the disputes around Бучач-Львів, I wonder then how many users cross-wiki must have been mailed as well by Jphwra -- IMO this, along with the fact that they forgot (?) to notify Бучач-Львів on this RfC, is actually a good reason to reject this RfC due to severe procedural violations. Thanks --A.Savin (talk) 09:02, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- A.Savin About sending letters. I didn't know how to draw attention to this page, so I actually sent several emails via wikimail. After that, I was told that it is necessary to notify many participants from different wikipedias by posting messages in them. That's all. It was not agitation or attempted agitation. I apologize publicly through this letter. As you can see, I re-issued this request after that and did not send any letters to anyone. PS. As far as I understand there are appropriate services here on wikipedia that can check if I have been abusive with sending letters. Jphwra (talk) 15:00, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose In Ukrainian Wikipedia it's Jphwra who often provokes conflicts with Бучач-Львів (the conflict between them has a long history) as, for example, in this case. It was a Бучач-Львів's article, and both variants are in accordance with the official Ukrainian spelling. Бучач-Львів only returned his spelling, and an administrator blocked Бучач-Львів because he himself does not like that variant of the present official Ukrainian spelling.--Oleksandr Tahayev (talk) 11:25, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Motivation seems unclear and one sided. User seems polite and willing to discuss. Could be he is a nationalist pov pusher, but the evidence is too scant at this point. Zanaq (talk) 08:01, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Бучач-Львів sees and corrects errors and disadvantages / shortcomings of articles, but does not have a good command of wiki techniques, so it is difficult to deal with him. But without him, Wikipedia will have many errors. The highest goal of Wikipedia is the quality of articles (it is Google translation of my text: Бучач-Львів бачить і виправляє помилки та недоліки статей, але погано володіє вікітехнікою, тому з ним буває тяжко. Але без нього у Вікіпедії залишиться багато помилок. Найвища мета Вікіпедії - якість статей). — Yuri V (t•c) 09:27, 11 August 2023 (UTC).
- Oppose My opinion is based on the available information presented at this request, which I deem the best available information. This seems to be a content dispute that got out of hand. Violations of local policies (such as uncivil behavior) have been addressed locally. The evidence provided to substantiate the claim that there seems to be serial harassment is not sufficiently supported by difflinks. I did note that documentation about the Facebook-incident has been provided, but this incident occurred in 2018. This incident alone cannot be grounds for banning in 2023. The documentation that is made available for review during this request does not provide sufficiant evidence that a global ban would be in compliance with he global ban policy. Natuur12 (talk) 09:38, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Based on experience and discussions in Ukrainian Wiki can be assumed that this request is rather driven by long term personal conflict betwen two users based on disagreement on grammar issues--Luda.slominska (talk) 19:11, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Because the request was submitted by a user who has been stalking the user for a long time--Submajstro (talk) 06:16, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- @Submajstro you forgot about uk:Вікіпедія:Запити на арбітраж/Переслідування користувачем Бучач-Львів (новий)? Сonflict has started in 2017. No, user collects and pursues other users with whom he has a conflict a long time, collects conflicts in pl pl:Wikipedysta:Бучач-Львів/brudnopis, maybe you forgot about similar and uk:Вікіпедія:Запити на арбітраж/Бучач-Львів 2, but more about etiquette on userpage? くろねこ Обг. 08:22, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- Users had a conflict before. Jphwra having received administrator rights, blocked in violation of the blocking rules Бучач-Львів. There was an emotional reaction Бучач-Львів. The conflict was resolved by the arbitration committee and there was no such thing again. In the future, there were conflicts about spelling and mutual insults. Jphwra constantly requires lifetime blocking, so it cannot be objective.--Submajstro (talk) 11:14, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- it is written by an objective administrator who always supports precisely destructive users in all conflicts. And also cooperated with users involved in paid editing. Such objectivity in Mr. is interesting Submajstro.... Jphwra (talk) 20:00, 1 September 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose This is another round of long-term harassment of the user Бучач-Львів by the former administrator. Unfortunately, the current administrator got involved.--Юрко Градовський (talk) 10:53, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- --126.96.36.199 19:32, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Бучач-Львів is knowledgeable person in language traditions, naming, overall grammar issues. He often uses paper books, archive documents and qualified references. I think, Бучач-Львів`s main problem was a very heavy start as an editor, when he got into conflict about some naming with powerful opponents, especially NickK, who being administrator, created massive arbitration request resulting in one year renaming ban for Бучач-Львів. The ArbCom, in particular, ruled in favour of Тарнув, Сохачув (by Soviet tradition) instead of Тарнів, Сохачів (more native Ukrainian tradition), for which the user fought. In fact, the today’s consensus is in favour of the last one, which you can see in the articles. Still neither NickK admitted the fact, neither ArbCom changed its ruling, and moreover, after the passing one year the renaming ban was`nt lifted. Бучач-Львів became a common scapegoat for bullying. He got the “mediator” who mostly banned the user Бучач-Львів, last time for 6 months! There are hundreds of episodes of edit wars against user, stalking, annoying edits, excessive blocking, most of them made with conflict of interest. The case of Бучач-Львів shows overall situation in Ukrainian Wikipedia with overwhelming old-stile believers among the admins and those who prefer authentic language, among whom Бучач-Львів is a typical figure. Those who followed longstanding fight about Kiev/Kyiv will understand that. Бучач-Львів is not an easy person, but his behaviour and contributions to the content, naming and language issues are overcriticized. The last blocking on the Ukrainian Wikipedia is IMHO obviously biased. I cannot believe the conflict will die itself. But the global ban is excessive and unfair. Mykola Swarnyk (talk) 02:55, 13 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose On cswiki, no issues. I see no reasons for a global ban, if they're already banned in the projects that they mostly used. Looked on wikidata, don't see any issues. This https://uk.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=21002160 is disgusting. I will not support the nominator in his witch-hunt against people which they dislike. Seriously, can we not communicate normally? --Ján Kepler (talk) 16:16, 13 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose--Максим Огородник (talk) 06:32, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Not indefinitely blocked on the wiki(s) where they are most active. If you want to request indefinite global sanctions from the global community you should first have local community consensus for indefinite sanctions. * Pppery * it has begun 17:16, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Бучач-Львів's block log on Ukrainian Wikipedia shows that he is not banned forever there meanwhile this particular Ukrainian Wikipedia is Бучач-Львів's the home wiki. This RfC looks like Jphwra's attempt to settle scores with Бучач-Львів and to overcome the local consensus on Ukrainian Wikipedia not to ban Бучач-Львів forever. Asorev (talk) 06:35, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose most wikis don't need protection from Бучач-Львів. no need for a global ban. ban local if it's necessary. --Knoerz (talk) 13:29, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose I'm not aware of issues on Wikidata that justify a ban of Бучач-Львів there. I know this user mostly for their latinization of Ukrainian names. At least with respect to German and English they follow the rules of the respective Wikipedia editions. In my opinion their contributions are useful and they do engage in discussions in case of objections. - Valentina.Anitnelav (talk) 17:29, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose This user made many errors in the past and he got banned several times for his actions, that is undisputable. However, I fail to see enough evidence why he should be banned globally at the given moment. — Sadko (words are wind) 21:55, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Such problems in a smaller section of Wikipedia should also be dealt with in the appropriate department. In the case of a global ban, it must be taken into account what size the Ukrainian Wikipedia is and that the user would then be explicitly blocked for all wikis (English, French, German...). I think this is disproportionate in the context of the problems presented here. Godihrdt (talk) 06:02, 19 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose After reading it all, looks like there's rather a problem with Jphwra... but that's another question... --Amga (talk) 06:22, 25 August 2023 (UTC)
- Доброе утро. Наскалько я понимаю ви достаточно хорошо владеете русским языком. Поэтому отвечу на нем дабы не каверкать мысли английским через гугл-переводчик. Так вот был такой редактор у нас в украинском разделе как Aeou. Есть там решение АК. Он первым из всех википедистов обратил внимание не деструктивное поведение участника Бучач-Львів, за что последний начал преследование по всей википедии участника Aeou. Затем было решение АК и очень много блокировок Aeou (он в конечном счете покинул Википедию два года назад вообще) так как Бучач-Львів очень умело манипулирует словами, терминами и так далее. Это видно и здесь когда он пытается небезуспешно при поддержке кое-каких редакторов из украинской википедии выдать конфликт Бучач-Львів - Википедия (редакторы википедии) за конфликт Бучач-Львів против меня. И из комментариев не участников УкрВики я вижу что у него неплохо получается. Большинство из них как и вы не преследовались Бучач-Львів по всей википедии, включая даже польськую откуда он продожал конфлыктовать с другими участниками при блокировке в украинской википедии, не преследовали их и на фейсбуке, причем это происходило на в личной переписке, а в обсуждениях под моими фотографиями и так далее. Здесь нет и не может идти речь о добрых намерениях даного участника т.к. он конфликтовал или пребывает в конфликте с более чем 20-ю редакторами, половиной администраторами украинской википедии. Так что дело не во мне, а дело в манипуляциях Бучач-Львів, а глвное в том сверхцинизме который к сожалению имеет негативные последствия для других редакторов. Он здесь не для улучшения статей уж поверте мне. Потому как если он останется, то через год покину википедию я через его дальнейшие преследования. Да кстати на Викидате Бучач-Львів в авугсте месце этого года тоже умудрился преследовать меня через конфликт с участником Флавиус1, упоминание которого грозит ему сразу блокировкой у нас в википедии. Вот так получается. Извините за дошлгий ответ, но честно меня его манипуляции эмоциально выжигают, кстати как того же Aeou (просто зайдите и посмотрите сколько Aeou сделал редактирований в период с 2019 по 2021 годы). С уважением Jphwra. Jphwra (talk) 04:48, 26 August 2023 (UTC)
- Jphwra, если всё то, что Вы говорите, правда, то 1) это проблема украинской Википедии, что в ней невозможно бессрочно заблокировать участника с такой линией поведения, и 2) Вы пытаетесь решить проблему деструктивного поведения Бучач-Львів неправильным способом, вынеся её сюда на обсуждение. Более правильно решать эту проблему внутри украинской Википедии, добившись его бессрочной блокировки в украинской Википедии. Если Вы не можете добиться бессрочной блокировки Бучач-Львів в украинской Википедии, то здесь Вы этого точно не сможете добиться. И поскольку Вы владеете русским языком, то приглашаю Вас поучаствовать в развитии русской Википедии: если атмосферу в украинской Википедии Вы посчитаете столь токсичной, что Вы не сможете принимать участие в её работе, то Вы можете попробовать свои силы в русской Википедии (там Бучач-Львів заблокирован бессрочно). Тем более, что после начала войны с нескольких администраторов русской Википедии были сняты флаги администраторов по их просьбе ради их личной безопасности. Я думаю, что Ваш большой опыт деятельности в качестве администратора украинской Википедии поможет Вам при работе в русской Википедии, и, возможно, Вы сможете стать администратором русской Википедии. Asorev (talk) 23:04, 27 August 2023 (UTC)
- Отвечу по пунктам. 1) Это уже не только проблема украинской википедии, поскольку и несмотря на блокировку в украинской википедии Бучач-Львів очень умело манипулирует на данный момент на Wikidata, порождая там конфликты которые имели место в украинской википедии. Делая таким образом токсичной всю Википедию. 2) Его уже блокировали бессрочно в 2016 году и на удивление ту бессрочную блокировку заменили обращением в АК относительно взаимоотношений между ним и участником под ником Aeou. И к сожалению по решению того иска уровняли обе стороны по ответственности, т.е. 50/50. Как юрист я честно шокирован, когда сторона которая пыталась обратить внимание на деструктивное поведение - Aeou понес туже ответственность что и деструктивная сторона: Бучач-Львів. И к всеобщему сожалению Бучач-Львів просто "съел" в дальнейшем Aeou. Такой себе когнитивный диссонанс. То есть токсична не Википедия, а конкректная личность, в данном случае Бучач-Львів.
- Относительно рувики, то думаю вы заметили наличия у меня прав патрульного в рувики. Относительно администраторов "по их просьбе ради их личной безопасности" я уже читаю такое во второй раз. Здесь присутствуют стюарды и если были факты угороз конкретным википедистам от конкретных википедистов, то думаю надо раскрыть эти данные и бессрочно заблокировать всех тех кто причастен к этим угрозам. Думаю здесь только такой выход и бояться здесь расскрытия таких данных не надо, так как такие угрозы это нарушение главного правила даного проэкта.
- Так что пока меня не смешали с грязью и окончательно не убили во мне редактора, я остаюсь редактировать в украинском разделе, а дальше будет видно.
- А в целом спасибо за ваш ответ. Jphwra (talk) 15:07, 28 August 2023 (UTC)
- Что касается сдачи флагов администраторов рувики, то про это можно почитать здесь и ниже. Насколько я понял, желание сдать флаг было вызвано арестом участника Pessimist2006. Asorev (talk) 17:37, 28 August 2023 (UTC)
- А что касается проблемного поведения Бучач-Львів в Викиданных, то это нужно решать путём обращения к тамошним админам. Asorev (talk) 16:41, 10 September 2023 (UTC)
- там уже рассматривают даный вопрос, т.к. проблемы остаются в деструктивных правках даного редактора, который закладывает будущие конфликты уже сейчас делая контрверсийные правки. Поэтому даное решение это вопрос глобального масштаба, а не локальной википедии. К тому же я уже писал, что Бучач-Львів для атак на украинских редакторов активно использовал польськую википедию (там до сих пор и это есть вверху доказательства таких действий). Плюс Бучач-Львів собирает так называемый "компромат" на википедистов, использую как украинскую часть так и польськую. Что показывает о наличии глобальной проблеме, а не локальной. Про преследования вне википедии я уже писал. Jphwra (talk) 08:01, 11 September 2023 (UTC)
- https://ru.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=133168257&oldid=133160772 Asorev (talk) 14:32, 21 September 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Per A.Savin & Valentina.Anitnelav. --Hardenacke (talk) 09:59, 25 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose If A.Savin and Amga are opposing, then certainly oppose's the right decision. --Matthiasb (talk) 17:40, 30 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Per A.Savin and Vantina.Anitnelav, like Hardenacke. Jonathan Groß (talk) 22:09, 31 August 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose not sure if we see here a concerted campaign by one user vs. the other; note how the initiator is the first to support. Is that normal? Please correct me when I think that the linked allegations appear to be mostly old grudges that were warmed up and that the most recent "infractions" are of a decidedly minor nature, apparently edit-wars about spelling. Stalking and harrassment are never okay, but such allegations require serious proof. How did Buchach-Lviv harrass all these people? Most links by the initiator lead me rather to innocuous edits, like "collection of information on conflicts : in the Ukrainian Wikipedia in the form of notes" --> link leads to updates of the user's personal draft page with the national volleyball team. (??) Collects links to old conflicts: on Polish Wikipedia --> Again, this leads to the User editing their own draft page, in this case documenting an edit war with the very initiator of this proposal: There it was Jphrwa who swooped into an ukWP article minutes after Lviv edited it, and corrected a single part of Lviv's edit which Jphrwa called controversial. Then, there is a link provided named simply look at the nicknames of administrators who have been attacked from the outside. I read a few of these paragraphs, but what has Lviv to do with that? Only in one paraagraph Lviv is even mentioned, and it appears to be about a single both-sides conflict on which language variant is appropriate. If this is supposed to be a link list of evidence, it is incredibly weak. So, WTH is going on there? How does this even remotely prove that Lviv harrasses Jphrwa when it seems as if on the contrary Jphrwa surveils Lviv's every edit and Lviv takes notes of such? Am I the only one who can't see the supposedly massive evidence that should be needed for a global ban? If Jphrwa and supporting users have problems with Buchach-Lviv, an arbitration process should take place. In the end, for example, both sides might agree to not edit-war with the other, and to go through a third neutral party when one of them wants to correct the other's misspellings. --Enyavar (talk) 13:52, 14 September 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose There won't be a majority for a ban, so stop this public shaming for no additional purpose - now! These global ban votes need to get a fixed deadline. Not even in the dark ages you would pillory someone endlessly. --KnightMove (talk) 14:10, 5 October 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose Per Natuur12, Valentina.Anitnelav, Enyavar and last but not least KnightMove.--TExtHumer (talk) 22:30, 15 October 2023 (UTC)
- Oppose From Commons here. They have been blocked on many but not all wikis they have been active. As long as there are wikis with constructive contributions, issues should be addresses locally. Global bans for global issues only and that's nothing I can see right now. -Killarnee (C•T•U) 01:30, 23 October 2023 (UTC)
- Jphwra, a few questions:
- Pursuant to the Global bans policy, have you informed the user, and informed the communities where they have edited? (Given how many wikis they've edited, top 15 or 20 by edit count would probably be okay)
- Has this user used any sockpuppets?
- When it comes to accusations of harassment, it is far more helpful to link to evidence of this harassment than to give a list of names. It can take time to find diffs to everything, but it is necessary for a good global ban request.
- Thanks, Vermont (🐿️—🏳️🌈) 17:41, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- Jphwra, ping. Vermont (🐿️—🏳️🌈) 17:41, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- He said so.
- As an anonymous person, only in the early years did he use Polish Wikipedia to continue conflicts.
- If I submit to the decision of the Arbitration Committee and the decisions of the administrators, will that be enough? In principle, they are partially already in the preamble. Jphwra (talk) 18:10, 9 August 2023 (UTC)
- Jphwra, don't you ashamed for so many years telling a lie? Бучач-Львів (talk) 08:27, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Don't know him, but I've look through his discussion on plwiki and a few related discussions and a few edits. Don't seem to see anything sinister in his edits or the way he responds to critique. On the contrary, he tries to argue (and struggles with Polish), but responds rather calmly to discussions related to the deletion of his articles. So at least on plwiki he seems not to step over the line. I've also noticed that he seems to struggle with editing (technically) and there were some complaints about that. --Nux (talk) 00:07, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- Nux wiesz, problem polega na tym, że to polska strona służyła do dalszego atakowania redaktorów podczas blokady na ukraińskiej wiki (1, 2, 3). To prawda, to było na początku jego działalności redakcyjnej... Jphwra (talk) 04:29, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- naprawdę? jak to czasem jest z blokowaniami w Ukrwiki widać wyraźnie po tym, że kiedyś zablokowałeś mnie na czas nieokreślony, a blokadę tą dość szybko anulował inny administrator. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:11, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- BTW. The user is en-1. You might want to provide some basic translation for him. I'm not sure if he would manage to get a decent machine-translation of this page. Don't know his language myself, so I'm not sure I could get a decent translation for him. I think he might have been blocked on enwiki because he struggled with language. --Nux (talk) 00:23, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
Hi! and this is Jphwra's blocking in UkrWiki.
A few words with your permission. Jphwra's request is nothing more than a settling of scores. The way Jphwra represents the situation is largely skillful manipulation. In addition: 1) the fact that user:Микола Василечко left Wikipedia through me and I allegedly pursue user:Микола Василечко in real life - that is a big lie (I don’t know where he got it from, but he never spoke to me on this topic and doesn’t know very much about this situation); 2) some users are also attacked by Jphwra. Those gross violations of the rules that Jphwra still allows himself in Ukrwiki are, among other things, a consequence of the fact that at one time he was the administrator. In addition, there is a war in Ukraine now. By the way, he was deprived of his rights for abuse, one of which was my indefinite blocking for no reason - he just wanted it so much. One more detail - he knows the Ukrainian language worse than me and therefore systematically makes the same mistakes. Which does not want to correct and reacts aggressively to my edits. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:37, 10 August 2023 (UTC) Ґ
As for the Ukrainian wiki. The fact is that Ukraine is a rather large relatively young country, and in different regions of Ukraine they speak quite noticeably differently. Most of them underwent Russification during the Soviet era. As for the official language, everything is not easy here either. Despite the fact that the official UkrWiki rule says that you should fulfill the requirements of Spelling 2019 as best as possible, as far as I know, even some administrators do not adhere to this rule. This applies mainly to the use of the letter Ґ. since I live in that part of Ukraine, which until 1918 was part of Austria-Hungary, this is not a problem for me. But Jphwra recently said about himself that in everyday life he speaks Russian, so I suppose it is more difficult for him to adjust to the new rules. Besides, he doesn't want it (otherwise I can't explain why he doesn't like the letter Ґ). --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:50, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
As for the locks in different Wikis. First of all, I must say that I am sorry that this happened and I had no bad intentions. I think there is no need to explain what the relationship between Ukrainians and Russians is like after the annexation of Crimea by Russia in 2014. The administrator of Ruwiki, who blocked me in it (Petrov Victor), did this out of revenge, including for the fact that he was also blocked indefinitely in Ukrwiki earlier. The reason for all of them was that in the English (here are some more controversial issues of Polish-Ukrainian history), French, Spanish Wikipedias there are significant remnants of the Russification of articles related to Ukraine. Often the authors of these articles simply translate them from Ruwiki and do not know that they are talking about Ukrainians and Ukraine. Different Wikipedias have a different approach to the Ukrainian topic... I repeat: I am sorry that this happened and I had no bad intentions. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:58, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
Here is a very recent blatant violation from Jphwra: 13.08.2023 he called part of my contribution a laughingstock of the Ukrwiki. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:38, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- I see that 4 days ago this user was blocked in the Ukrainian Wikipedia for six months. I believe, that this is quite serious and already a sufficient warning for the user, which should change his behavior in the future. Secondly, I do not think that this conflict in Ukrainian Wikipedia should be brought to the global level. I would allow the global blocking of this user, but not for more than six months. Nor have I seen any harm from user edits to Wikimedia Commons and Wikidata --Perohanych (talk) 13:59, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- "Global blocking for 6 months" is impossible, stewards have to either globally ban forever or do nothing at all. 188.8.131.52 14:22, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- In this case, I would suggest that this issue be referred to the administrators of Ukrainian Wikipedia. --Perohanych (talk) 18:11, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- we have it with progressive blocking and currently it quite skillfully bypasses all restrictions using foreign language sections, Wikidata, etc. He also has lifetime bans from four wikipedias and apparently judging by his explanations on this page, he will continue to break the rules. The manipulation that the user quite skillfully demonstrates in our Wikipedia is very clearly visible in his answers above. Jphwra (talk) 18:37, 10 August 2023 (UTC)
- No, in this case it's just the opposite. I edited the element about Ferran Jutglà first, and since you named the article in Ukrainian incorrectly (he is Catalan), I rolled back your edit only 1 time. So in this case it isn't WP:WR (and the administrators and users of Ukrwiki has already told you about this). I wrote diffs that you actually started the conflict, and now you are "settling scores"... besides, you return to old conflicts. Why don't you talk about how you and other users insulted me? actually I never insulted you. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 12:11, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- I am asking you very much to stop persecuting me, at least here, this is the first thing, the second thing is to manipulate information, because you were answered there and in a completely different context, the third thing is to stop misleading the editors, because there are problems and you are now blocked because of these problems in our Wikipedia, but you continue anyway pressure, manipulate and mislead. Jphwra (talk) 15:13, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- here is a very recent blatant violation from you: 13. 08.2023 you called part of my contribution a laughingstock of the Ukrwiki. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 10:36, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- another manipulation of yours to take words out of context and present your own vision of the side, it is so easy for you..... Jphwra (talk) 04:15, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- i.e. you were shown to another, completely new ! 100% proof of yours violations ! However, you are still say that this is the manipulation... you carefully studied my discussion page on PolWiki, you remembered what I wrote 7 years ago, which was not about you at all... But when I asked you if you would like to review your mistakes (that is the beginning of your persecution of me 2017), you began ... to accuse me of persecution ... --Бучач-Львів (talk) 08:02, 15 August 2023 (UTC)
- The editor in question seems to have a focus on spelling of Ukrainian names, which is to be expected to be controversial when a country is going through turmoil that affects the spelling rules. Just going quickly over the blocks in question: Russian Wikipedia, I can't understand what's going on. English Wikipedia ban dates from 2015, and I would honestly not include that in my considerations. 8 years is a long time. French Wikipedia apparently blocked for disruptive editing, but the talkpage just before the block doesn't even show a single warning. I wonder what's going on there. Spanish Wikipedia seems indeed a case where this user was pushing their point of view, and that is problematic if that happens across wikis. I see that they are making similar edits in many wikis, so the question about a global lock is a good one. Whether it is the right answer, I don't know (as I'm no expert on whether he's pushing a point of view, or respecting local transliteration guides). I would definitely appreciate some insights from some neutral parties on whether these edits to all the wikis are generally respecting local guidelines, or pushing their own view. Effeietsanders (talk) 18:30, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
Пишу українською, бо не покладаюся на Ґуґль-перекладач, щоб не перекрутити власні слова. Отже, якщо мене вже тут згадують обидва опоненти, і кожен з них відстоює свою позицію, мушу відреагувати.
Щодо Бучач-Львів. Цим заявляю, що Бучач-Львів таки періодично переслідує мене в реальному житті, але не через Вікіпедію, а через мій особистий вікі-проєкт «Тернопільська енциклопедія» (започаткований після того, як покинув редагувати Українську Вікіпедію), доступ до редагування якої я мав необережність йому надати, а за деякий час ця співпраця дала тріщину, що швидко розросталася. Тому я заблокував його у власному проєкті. Після чого почалися переслідування мене на Вікі-проєктах (про що є записи на сторінках обговорень, найбільше, здається, на Вікісховищі) та в реальному житті (пише електронні листи, дзвонить до спільних у Тернопільській області знайомих, правдоподібно, що й у приватних розмовах, і просуває власний погляд на нашу з ним невдалу співпрацю). Більше подробиць цієї ситуації описувати не буду, вважаю це недоцільним і непотрібним.
Щодо Jphwra. Цим заявляю, що Українську Вікіпедію я покинув редагувати не через користувача Бучач-Львів, навіть навпаки, на той момент ми з ним були в багатьох питаннях однодумцями щодо впровадження справжнього українського правопису і відстоювання правдивих історичних фактів української історії та культури, перекручених радянською та російською пропагандою. А з Jphwra ми якраз часто були опонентами у багатьох мовних питаннях. Jphwra також добре володіє тонкою методою тролінгу і провокування опонента на злість. Це ставалося неодноразово й у статтях, які свого часу редагував я і Jphwra.
Моя позиція щодо цього запиту. Вважаю, що Бучач-Львів у більшости випадків редагувань (4 з 5, чи навіть 9 з 10) в Українській Вікіпедії є правий з точки зору саме справжнього українського правопису, який не сприймають любителі радянського совка і російської пропаганди. Але методи відстоювання цих редагувань є досить радикальними, що й спричиняє стільки конфліктів. Підсилює цей градус напруги нездатність Бучач-Львова пробачити давні непорозуміння і нав’язливе бажання згадувати про них за кожної нагоди. Це ще більше підливає масла у вогонь конфліктів і взаємних звинувачень, освітній потенціал користувача часто нівелюється його особистнісним несприйняттям іншої думки чи позиції. У мене з ним виникають непорозуміння в редагуваннях на Вікісховищі.
Моя думка щодо глобального блокування. Якщо покладатися тільки на емоції — я б його заблокував. Просто задля того, щоб не нервуватися самому і не створювати десятків дуже нервових ситуацій. Якщо покладатися на холодний розум — на глобальне блокування він ще не заслужив. Він може зробити багато добрих редагувань, яких ніхто інший не спроможний здійснити. Але для цього йому треба переосмилити власну поведінку і знайти оптимальніші і не такі різкі шляхи трансформації та перевтілення ще дуже совково-радянсько-російської укрвікі. Та й інших вікі також — там теж є багато апологетів рускава міра.
Але хуйлопутін таки здохне, рано чи пізніше, правда й Україна переможуть! Слава Україні! Героям Слава! --Микола Василечко (talk) 20:27, 11 August 2023 (UTC)
- @Микола Василечко: По-перше, я згоден, що в нас "совково-радянська-російська укрвікі", але ще можу додати, що окрім своїх метапедистів-совків ще й ніхто не заважає зайдам з сусіднього мовного розділу, в чому можна пересвідчитися з різних виборів чи позбавлення прав адміністраторів тощо, та й у цьому обговоренні це помітно. В теперішній укрвікі Бучач-Львів точно не зможе працювати, бо для цього потрібно, щоб адміністратори гарантували, що йому принаймні свої статті ніхто не заважатиме писати зі своїх поглядів на правопис, а вони не будуть цього робити, бо ненавидять ці погляди, а він не порушуватиме у власних статтях свої погляди на правопис. Останнє блокування стосується зокрема і його статті, в якій він не порушував правопису, але заявник і адміністратор дотримуються инших поглядів. Виходить замкнене коло, в якому жодна зі сторін не бажає першою хоча б частково поступитися. Із цієї давньої історії я собі вже давно висновки зробив. До речі, Бучач Львів і ставлення до нього з боку метапедистів кардинально вплинуло на мої погляди на правопис, і, крім того, завдяки Бучачеві-Львову я став набагато критичніше ставитися і до власного внеску, не знаю, чи став він від цього якісніший, але ставлюсь я до нього критично.--Oleksandr Tahayev (talk) 19:51, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- I rather have a question to @Бучач-Львів:: what conclusions did you draw from these multiple blocks? (які висновки ти зробив із цих численних блокувань?) My general opinion is that Бучач-Львів is not deliberately destructive, but he has a strong POV on many topics and he often uses destructive methods to push it. He did get better with time because his early (ca. 2016) edits were way more disruptive. However, he still does some amount of sources cherry-picking or deliberate choice of variants matching his own POV while editing, and he regularly goes into an offensive language territory, especially if a topic is political. He can be useful and regularly makes useful contributions. He can be harmful and regularly goes into edit wars or not really civil disputes on talk pages, which resulted in a number of blocks and topic bans. It is definitely not just a Jphwra problem, Бучач-Львів had conflicts with a significant amount of ukwiki users, and conflicts with a few of them did reach ukwiki Arbcom (conflicts with Jphwra, Dimon2711, Flavius1, UeArtemis, Khodakov Pavel, Aeou and myself went far enough to reach ArbCom), so that's definitely a Бучач-Львів problem. But it is not unfeasible if there is a will to learn and change, so my decision would rather be based on what Бучач-Львів himself learned from these blocks — NickK (Nick UA) 03:32, 12 August 2023 (UTC)
- NickK. There are many conclusions. In short, you can see that I haven't WP:EW on all Wikis for a long time. I am sorry that this happened and I had no bad intentions. Who doesn't make mistakes? --Бучач-Львів (talk) 14:07, 14 August 2023 (UTC)
- @Бучач-Львів: How do you define an edit war? In my view, your actions on 1-3 August 2023 do qualify as an edit war:
- This looks like a textbook edit war. No real discussion on merits of your questions, just offensive comments and deliberate edits against your opponents. Do you consider 14 days as a long time or is not an edit war for you?
- (Стислий зміст українською: Як ти визначаєш війну редагувань? Твої дії за 1—3 серпня відповідають визначенню війни редагувань: ти маєш виразну незгоду з опонентами щодо повітів ЗУНР/Польщі, замість обговорення пишеш нечемні коментарі на їхню адресу, і переробляєш статті на свій розсуд. Чи для тебе 14 днів — той тривалий час / long time, або ж для тебе це не війна редагувань?) — NickK (talk) 15:51, 3 September 2023 (UTC)
- @NickK: You asked several questions, which I cann't give you an answer now, since "three sentences" will not be enough here. I will answer only the first one for now (How do you define an edit war?). I once again read the Wikipedia rules about WP:EW in the Ukrainian, English, and Polish sections. As far as I understand, the Ukrainian version is mostly translations from English. In particular, it is written in English version: An edit war occurs when editors who disagree about the content of a page repeatedly [I highlighted this word in bold] override each other's contributions... There is a bright line known as the three-revert rule (3RR). To revert is to undo the action of another editor. The three-revert rule states that an editor must not perform more than three reverts, in whole or in part, whether involving the same or different material, on a single page within a 24-hour period. Any appearance of gaming the system by reverting a fourth time just outside of the 24-hour slot will usually be considered edit warring. I think that this phrase in the Ukrainian version is controversial: The war of editing... mean... the general mood of the participant for confrontation regarding the content of the articles (ukr. Під війною редагувань розуміється... загальний настрій учасника на конфронтацію в тому, що стосується змісту статей). Here you should immediately write clear criteria, what is this - the general mood of the participant for confrontation in what concerns the content of the articles. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:45, 4 September 2023 (UTC)
- @NickK: The three-revert rule (3RR) is defining for me, and it was I who broke it a long time ago (as far as I can remember). --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:59, 4 September 2023 (UTC)
- @Бучач-Львів I don't think you should be defending your conduct; what I recommend you look at is Standard offer and consider whether you could return to editing under these terms. Even if this global ban proposal does not pass, which so far seems unlikely by !vote but consensus is about weighing arguments so still possible, you should use this moment to reflect on your conduct and what you did wrong to try to make remedies for the future. I am actually quite surprised that the Ukraine Wikipedia was quite patient with you; but many others on the English Wikipedia end up with a swift community ban if they are causing long-term problems. I suspect community patience will probably be running out soon given the escalating blocks of 6 months right now. Aasim 00:10, 6 September 2023 (UTC)
- @Awesome Aasim: Thank you for attention. Please explain what I should not protect? I have not violated three-revert rule (3RR) for a long time. If you're talking about the articles about WURP (ukr. ЗУНР), I haven't answered Nick's question about them yet (I'll try to answer today). The current 6-month ban is wrong, say both some of the Ukrwiki administrators and its users. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 06:25, 6 September 2023 (UTC)
- @Awesome Aasim: I am one of the few users who have written quite a few articles on the subject of WURP. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:09, 6 September 2023 (UTC)
- @Бучач-Львів This ban discussion is not about your past edits, this is about your overall conduct right now. Many users on enwiki that have made good faith edits still end up blocked, because of CIR. Take a look at some of the support !votes in this discussion and use that to improve your behavior. Even if all your edits are good, if editors disagree and you act hostile towards them, you can still be blocked for inappropriate conduct. Given there are quite a few NPA blocks in your block log, you should take a look at whether you are handling conflicts with other editors with professionalism. Aasim 18:30, 6 September 2023 (UTC)
- @Awesome Aasim: I will have a question and a request. Do the phrases I wrote here contain any violations? If so, I apologize and ask you to point them out to me. Thank you. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:07, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
- @Awesome Aasim: besides this, there is another significant nuance. Jphwra doesn't know the Ukrainian language very well, he constantly writes the same mistakes in his articles, and this'll be confirmed by the honest editors of Ukrwiki. I know the Ukrainian language better than him. What good will Wikipedia do if I get blocked? --Бучач-Львів (talk) 07:12, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
- interesting such a thing, and 20 other editors also did not know the Ukrainian language well, whom you squeezed out of the project by your actions? And as for my poor knowledge of the Ukrainian language, this is another manipulation from you and another violation of the rules of etiquette, but as usual you ignore it. Jphwra (talk) 19:44, 8 September 2023 (UTC)
- Therefore, this is a typical example of manipulation by Jphwra. I wrote that Jphwra doesn't know the Ukrainian language very well, he constantly writes the same mistakes in his articles (here is a new example --- here is the story of this article), I know Ukrainian better than Jphwra, and I didn't write that Jphwra knows it poorly. I did not write a word about how other users know the Ukrainian language. And the fact that you wrote that I squeezed 20 users out of the Ukrainian wiki is just a new lie that you wrote. --Бучач-Львів (talk) 09:36, 12 September 2023 (UTC)
- I hope that there is justice and in the end you will get for all your manipulation, harassment, aggression, untruth and this blocking cynicism. Otherwise, it's just a disregard for any rules and common sense..... Jphwra (talk) 10:04, 12 September 2023 (UTC)
- I personally do not believe it, given the many years of manipulation by this user Бучач-Львів. And you NickK know it much better than I do. Jphwra (talk) 04:17, 15 August 2023 (UTC)