|For requesting users|
|Closing projects (voluntarily)|
The language committee sent out monthly reports from 2011–2013 for increased transparency and communication. The report included all requests for new languages that were discussed, rejected or approved during that month. It was sent to the Wikimedia Announce and Incubator mailing lists and included here for reference.
This was started after its first real-life meeting in May 2011, and discontinued when it switched to public internal discussion in 2013.
←previous report This is the language committee report for July and August 2013.
- Some discussion about the most-used messages (the interface translation requirement for the first project in a language).
- Tuvan Wikipedia has been created.
- Vietnamese Wikivoyage has been approved and created.
- Amharic Wikiquote and Uzbek Wikibooks were closed.
- Proposals to close Norwegian Wikinews and Xhosa Wikipedia were rejected.
- The requests for Taiwanese Hokkien Wikipedia and Cyrillic English Wikipedia were rejected.
- Discussion about Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Lurish.
- Language committee/Reports/2011-05
- Language committee/Reports/2011-06
- Language committee/Reports/2011-07
- Language committee/Reports/2011-08
- Language committee/Reports/2011-09
- Language committee/Reports/2011-10
- Language committee/Reports/2011-11
- Language committee/Reports/2012-01
- Language committee/Reports/2012-03
- Language committee/Reports/2012-04
- Language committee/Reports/2012-06
- Language committee/Reports/2012-07
- Language committee/Reports/2012-08
- Language committee/Reports/2012-10
- Language committee/Reports/2012-12
- Language committee/Reports/2013-02
- Language committee/Reports/2013-04
- Language committee/Reports/2013-06
- Language committee/Reports/2013-08
- Language committee/Reports/current