Hardware donation program/Olaniyan Olushola
Your contact informationEdit
- your username
- ... Olaniyan Olushola
- your contact e-mail (optional)
- ... olaniyanshola15 gmail.com
Explain your planEdit
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
If WMF gave me the used laptop i will use it for the following projects:Edit
- organise edit-a-thorn projects for various events that will be coming up in the year 2018 and beyond
- Wikimedia In Residence project for the year 2017 Wikipedia In Residence
- Wiki Loves Women
- Wiki Loves Earth
- Wiki Loves Monuments
- Any other community projects
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- English Wikipedia
- Yoruba Wikipedia
- Igbo Wikipedia
- Hausa Wikipedia
- Wiki Commons
Work you're proud ofEdit
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- ... Wiki Loves Women
- ... Wiki Photo Tours
- ... Wiki Loves Monuments 2016
- ... Wikimedia Radio and TV programs
- ... Wikimedia Fan Club, University of Ibadan
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.