2021 Science Photo Competition RussiaEdit
|Central Notice Settings|
What countries will your campaign target?
What is the purpose of the campaign? How will you measure the success of the campaign?Edit
Community notification textEdit
- RU: 1 марта стартет «Конкурс научных фотографий 2021», уже традиционно фотомарафон проходит совместно с телеканалом «Наука», будет интересно. Приглашаем всех кому небезынтересна наука и кто в силах держать в руках фотоаппарат. Правила конкурса очень просты, призы имеют место быть! Коллеги, для привлечения внешних участников, мы предложили баннер конкурса через CentralNotice.
- EN:On Marth 1, the «Science Photo Competition 2021» started, traditionally the photo marathon is being held jointly with the Nauka television channel, it will be interesting. We invite everyone who is interested in science and who is able to hold a camera in their hands. The rules of the contest are very simple, prizes have a place to be! Colleagues, to attract external participants, we proposed a banner of the competition through CentralNotice.
- Support In my mind it's very importent thing.
- Support. Effective in outreach, obtaining new valuable content & gaining public support for Wikipedia.--Frhdkazan (talk) 19:56, 21 February 2021 (UTC)
- A two-month campaign is far too long, in my opinion. Also, why does this exclude logged-in users? --Yair rand (talk) 11:38, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
- The banner will appear three times a week. This is actually less than one month. In order not to strain the banner of those people who create the encyclopedia on a daily basis. My experience with this contest for the fifth year in a row, says that in the contest 99% of participants are external users. JukoFF (talk) 12:15, 22 February 2021 (UTC)
- Strong support. This is a traditional annual international competition (since 2015), which provides thousands of high-quality scientific illustrations, which are then used in Wikipedia in almost all languages. --Ctac (talk) 08:20, 24 February 2021 (UTC)
- The strongest support - because I think that these illustration are most important for the encyclopedia, as they illustrate the most fundamental knowlege. And hence this competion is one of the most important for the project. And the banner would not only attracts valued participants, but also send a message to the reader that Wikipedia cares science. Dr Bug (Vladimir V. Medeyko) 19:25, 2 March 2021 (UTC)
- Strong support Very useful and successfull competition. --Dmitry Rozhkov (talk) 00:38, 7 March 2021 (UTC)