Pages related to the governance of the Wikimedia Foundation and its affiliated organisations.
See also the former Proposals for Foundation structure and function on the Strategy wiki.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- Wikimedia governance/Translations (171 categories)
- Wikimedia committees (25 categories, 29 pages)
- Decision-making processes (6 categories, 4 pages)
- Elections (7 categories, 5 pages)
- Wikimedia Foundation elections (11 categories, 5 pages)
- Hubs (6 categories, 11 pages)
- Legal (10 categories, 48 pages)
- SecurePoll (1 category, 12 pages)
- Wikimedia European Affiliates Cooperation (9 pages)
- Wikimedia Foundation Leadership team (1 category, 3 pages)
Content pages in category "Wikimedia governance"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Movement Charter
- Movement Charter/Affiliates by Region/Latin America & Caribbean
- Movement Charter/Affiliates by Region/North America
- Movement Charter/Affiliates by Region/Sub-Saharan Africa
- Movement Charter/Committee
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Announcement 2021 07 27
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Announcement 2021 07 27/Short
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Announcement 2021 09 20
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Announcement 2021 09 20/Short
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Archived
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Diversity and Expertise Matrices
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Set Up Options
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Set Up Process
- Movement Charter/Drafting Committee/Set Up Process/Archived
- Movement Charter/Movement Charter Drafting Group
- Movement Charter/Movement Charter Drafting Group/Scope, timeline, and set-up
- Movement Charter/Overview
- Jimmy Wales
- Research:Wikimedia Board Governance Survey
- Wikimedia Deutschland/Designing futures of participation in the Wikimedia Movement
- Wikimedia Deutschland/Governance Review
- Wikimedia Deutschland/The Future of Wikimedia Governance
- Wikimedia Election Committee User Group
- Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
- Wikipedia Governance (2002 essay)