Category:Reach learning patterns
Learning patterns supporting Reach outcomes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Reach learning patterns"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- Learning patterns/Harvesting new Wikimedians from social media
- Learning patterns/How to build a core community from scratch using the local network of libraries
- Learning patterns/How to find your potential outreach partners at wiki pages
- Learning patterns/How to survive to an international edit-a-thon when you're the only coordinator
- Learning patterns/Make use of mistakes on Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Mass messaging
- Learning patterns/MediaWiki Education Program
- Learning patterns/Meeting the learning needs of US public library staff new to Wikipedia with online training
- Learning patterns/Monitoring publicity for an event
- Learning patterns/Multiple project events
- Learning patterns/Understanding language-specific challenges to translation on Wikipedia
- Learning patterns/Using open licenses
- Learning patterns/Using social media channels for editors retention
- Learning patterns/Using social media to promote endangered, indigenous and other marginalized languages
- Learning patterns/Using Twitch and Twitter to support passive learning