Firstly we want to thank all the participants who participated in the recent proofread contest Indic_Wikisource_Proofreadthon. Here we are delighted to inform you that we are going to conduct an online Wikisource workshop.
The workshop will be on:
16 May: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
We'll discuss several topics during this workshop such as:
- After proofreading, what next?.
- What is transclusion?
- Best practices of transclusion.
- How to share yours proofread the text?.
If you are a Wikisource editor and interested to join, please register here.
Registation closed on 15th May 2020
Note: This webinar is special training for participants who are participated in Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon and who know about how to proofread and validation works in Wikisource.
List of participants RegisteredEdit
- Due no sufficient past experience and not contribution of present Indic Wikisource Proofreadthon
- No contribution in any wikisource
- Not a Registered wikimedia user