Wikimedians of Nepal/Wiki Wikipedia Education Program Nepal
Slogan of Wikipedia Education Program Nepal is
"Each one teach one"
"एक कान दो कान मैदान, प्रत्येकले एकजना सँग बाडौं ज्ञान, गरौं सबैको कल्याण"
Wikipedia Education Program NepalEdit
Wikipedia Education Program Nepal is a program to expand the awareness and education on Wikipedia and Wiki technologies in Nepal. We have the following activities under this program.
- 12 Weeks Wikipedia Education Pilot Program at Islington College (from June 09-August 04, 2013)
- One Week Wikipedia Education Program at Islington College (from February 02-06, 2014)
- One day Wikipedia Educaiton Program Day WEP program at Sanothimi Education Campus (Feburary 16, 2014)
- One day Wikipedia Educaiton Program Day WEP program at Sanothimi Education Campus (Feburary 28, 2014)
- Wiki-School A place to learn and discuss Wiki & Wikipedia skills.
- Wiki School- 0 A Mock Up on February 15, 2014 @ FOSS eSolutions Lab
- Wiki School – 1 on February 22, 2014- Launching of Wiki School @ Open Data Day Celebration
- Wiki School – 2 on March 01, 2014 @ FOSS eSolutions Lab
- Wiki School – 3 on March 08, 2014 @ FOSS eSolutions Lab
- Wiki School – 4 on March 22, 2014 @ FOSS eSolutions Lab
There will be changes to the children education opportunities by actively promoting youth education in the developing world. Nepal's education is one of the newest systems in the world. Gurukula played a big role in the education of the population of the country. Gurukula is a school system when students stay with a guru, learn from this person and help him with. https://eduessayhelper.org/blog/education-nepal.html
Wikipedia Ambassador ProgramEdit
One Day eventEdit
- Wiki Wistar A 3 hours outreach program.
Request for next 12-weeks Wikipedia Education ProgramEdit
We are talking with various college about conducting Wikipedia Education Program-II in Nepal. If you have interest to do some new thing for your students, If you have got Internet Enabled Computer Lab, pls. contact us.