Grupos de usuários da Wikimedia
|Quais são os grupos de usuários do Wikimedia?|
Os grupos de usuários da Wikimedia são pretende ser afiliados simples e flexíveis que são uma alternativa para capítulos e organizações temáticas - que exigem requisitos mais formais. Grupos de usuários são altamente valorizados como jogadores iguais no movimento Wikimedia. Elas visam capacitar e envolver pessoas de todo o mundo para coletar e desenvolver conteúdo educacional sob uma licença gratuita ou de domínio público, e divulgá-lo de maneira eficaz e global.
Reconhecimento do comitê de afiliações permite que um grupo solicite o uso das marcas comerciais da Wikimedia e ter subsídios; no entanto, o não reconhecimento é necessário para executar qualquer um dos trabalhos que os grupos de usuários comuns realizam ou podem fazer, é uma etapa extra opcional com benefícios conectados e alguns requisitos.
Os grupos de usuários são grupos de membros abertos com uma pessoa de contato estabelecida e histórico de projetos, projetados para serem fáceis de formar.
Recognition from the Affiliations Committee allows a group to apply for using the Wikimedia trademarks and to get certain grants; however, recognition is not required to do any of the work typical user groups do or might do, it is an optional extra step with connected benefits and some requirements.
Benefits of becoming a recognized Wikimedia user group includes:
Without recognition, groups may still:
- Página principal: Grupos de usuários da Wikimedia/Requisitos
Wikimedia Grupos de Usuários são destinado a ser afiliados simples e flexíveis com muito menos requisitos do que capítulos e organizações temáticas. Mesmo os afiliados que esperam se tornar um capítulo ou uma organização temática não devem atender aos requisitos para esses modelos de afiliados para se candidatarem ao reconhecimento do grupo de usuários da Wikimedia.
Os requisitos para configurar um grupo de usuários do Wikimedia oficialmente reconhecido devem ser leves e fáceis de seguir.
- Three active Wikimedia editors
At least 3 members with 300 or more contributions to a Wikimedia project on a registered account that has existed for more than 6 months in good community standing (meaning they are not currently suspended or otherwise prevented from participating). While user groups should welcome the input of people who are not active contributors to the Wikimedia projects, and are required to allow new members to join, they should not stray too far from the community. An active involvement of contributors to the Wikimedia projects is necessary to enable a user group to bring its real-life initiatives to life in the Wikimedia projects.
- Agree to Wikimedia user group agreement and code of conduct
Your group must agree to the Wikimedia user group agreement and code of conduct - which outlines basic expectations of Wikimedia user groups, such as on-wiki documentation of activities, operating within Wikimedia guiding principles, and compliance with the Trademark policy. When you submit your application, you will be asked to agree to both the Wikimedia user group agreement and code of conduct.
If your user group application is not able to meet these criteria you are still welcome to apply but we would like to have a small motivation on why you think these criteria are not important to your initiative. Please address these two questions in your motivation
- How would your user group contribute to the mission of the Wikimedia Movement
- How does the background of the founding members contribute to the success of your user group
Examples of applications that could have good reasons for not meeting the criteria are things like research groups or other initiatives which do not require you to be an active contributor.
Please be aware that if you do not meet the three criteria outlined above, the Affiliations Committee will need more time to discuss your application (and hopefully approve it), this might also involve some more communication with the founding members of the user group application, so please watch your inbox for mails on this topic so that you can respond to them quickly.
- Página principal: Wikimedia user groups/Creation guide'
Once you've gathered the group, the wiki page, and the big ideas on what you want to do, visit the Wikimedia user group application page and apply for recognition. The Affiliations Committee may ask you some questions, review your application, and if appropriate will submit them to the Wikimedia Foundation to recognize your group as an official Wikimedia User Group. Initial recognition is normally for one year, and is then reviewed. Recognition can be suspended or removed if necessary if a group becomes inactive.
Delays during the application approval process most often arise from incomplete applications or applications that need to be modified before they can be approved. To prevent this from happening and help expedite your group's approval process, please double check this list before submitting your application:
- Does your name meet the affiliates naming requirements? Group discussions amongst Wikimedia user groups regarding their name can take time, and generally you want to avoid having to re-engage in that conversation after your application has been submitted. You may contact the Affiliations Committee to seek input on your name before submitting your application.
- Does your group have a clear scope and purpose that is consistently and clearly explained? If your Meta page explains your user group in a way that differs from your application, and if those differ from the activities your group is undertaking - that may delay the application's approval as a clear scope and purpose is required for the resolution to approve the user group and the user group agreement which the two primary contacts will be signing with the Wikimedia Foundation. Your scope and purpose statement should clearly and concisely explain what your group hopes to accomplish and who would be interested in joining. We recognize this may evolve over time, but you should have a clear commitment to a specific statement at the time of your application.
- Are your two primary contacts willing to identify themselves with the Wikimedia Foundation? Sometimes privacy concerns might cause someone to change their minds, which can delay the final steps in the user group recognition process.
- Is your group ready to accept new members and already include at least three Wikimedia editors in good standing? Groups which have a closed or limited membership model may require more discussion and review. Groups which do not have at least three active members who are also active Wikimedia editors in good standing will not be approved.
- Are your designated leaders and group as a whole willing to follow the Wikimedia user group agreement and code of conduct? All leaders who are named on the application must agree prior to the application being sent. Applicants found to be violating the agreement or code of conduct will not be approved, and existing Wikimedia user groups found to be violating the agreement or code of conduct may have their affiliation status rescinded.