Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland is a Wikimedia chapter. The association was founded on March 27, 2006 in Eindhoven, and recognized by the Wikimedia Foundation as a chapter. In early 2015 it had ~240 members.
In English, the association informs usually here on Meta Wiki. See for example the English language 'chapter reports'.
The website (in Dutch) can be found at wikimedia.nl and the association has its own mailinglist, wikimedianl-l. You can find the Statutes on the association's wiki in English as well.
The Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland has a board consisting of seven members.
Boardmembers are elected by the General Assembly, generally for a two-year period. Boardterms are staggered, to avoid a majority of members stepping down at the same time. The current members are:
- Jan Bart de Vreede, Chair
- Bart Nieuwenhuis, Treasurer
- Justus de Bruijn, Secretary
- Lotte Baltussen, Partnerships and Open Content
- Lizzy Jongma, Partnerships and Open Content
- Heleen Ririassa, Communications
- Michel Wesseling, Sponsoring
- Sandra Rientjes, director
- Germien Cox, communications
- Thamara Groenleer, project coordinator
- Kirsten Jansen, office manager
- Michelle van Lanschot, project coordinator
Documentation in English
- Chapter reports here on Meta
- Gallery page on Wikimedia Commons
- Impact report 2020
- Annual Report 2020 + auditor's statement
- Strategy 2017-2020