Candidate Guidelines edit
- Abide by the Universal Code of Conduct and respect Friendly Space Policy,
- Publish content about their candidacy and election events only in online spaces where it is welcome by the space organizers.
Candidates are expected to:
- Attend their “Meet the Candidate” session organized by the Elections Committee as coordinated with the candidates.
- Answer selected questions from affiliates and community members.
- Supply their statements to the voting advice tool (Election Compass).
Candidates must not:
- Attend Board of Trustees election-oriented community meet-ups without prior approval from the Elections Committee.
- Publish individual campaign materials regarding their candidacy during the community voting period.
- Campaign at Wikimania, or other community events as decided by the event organizer.
- Link to additional pages in their application statement.
- Run as a group with other candidates.
Note: Candidates are only expected to answer the questions from the community and affiliates that were selected by the Elections Committee. Candidates are not required to answer all questions from the community and affiliates.