WikiIndaba conference 2018/Submissions/Statistical analysis of Wikimedia individual engagement grants
- Submission no. 013
- Title of the submission
Statistical analysis of Wikimedia individual engagement grants
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
Bilingual French and English
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- University of Louvain-la-Neuve
- Personal homepage or blog
Presentation of statistical analysis of selected and not selected Individual Engagement Grants (IEG) for looking about eventual expedient in the grant distribution.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Information and new point of view about IEG
- Theme of presentation
- WikiCulture & Community
- Wikimedia Research
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
Beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- Will you attend WikiIndaba if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
Reason: Lack of scope on Africa.